+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

indocanadian13

Oct 22, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa / CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
God knows
Med's Request
12-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2015
taurus1985 said:
I would suggest everyone to don't spread these kinds of rumours because CIC have started working on files n my friend from june 2013 already got DM and he was part of QA thing...
It's not a rumour, this is what I said, CIC has started working on files now, earlier they were doing QA.
Read my post carefully before commenting.

liisa227

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
27-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
indocanadian13 said:
It's not a rumour, this is what I said, CIC has started working on files now, earlier they were doing QA.
Read my post carefully before commenting.
I'm sure we all appreciate the news and the fact that things are potentially moving, but still--care to share what exactly is your source?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
liisa227 said:
I'm sure we all appreciate the news and the fact that things are potentially moving, but still--care to share what exactly is your source?
Ya thats the point whats exactly your source is ? n if he have this information he will have more information like what is the creteria for sending files to EE..

even ur facts are not correct ... many people form sask manitoba leave province after PR n that number is much greater than ontario.. thats y sask started sending letters to pr holders a year back .. but i dont know what happened after that..

indocanadian13

Oct 22, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa / CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
God knows
Med's Request
12-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2015
liisa227 said:
my source is someone working at Sydney office. He used to my ex-neighbour. I met him few days ago and I asked him whats going on at CIC. He told me all these things.

liisa227

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
27-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
indocanadian13 said:
my source is someone working at Sydney office. He used to my ex-neighbour. I met him few days ago and I asked him whats going on at CIC. He told me all these things.
Fair enough. Hopefully there'll be some kind of official CIC announcement or confirmation soon as well.

polarbeartina

Feb 20, 2014
indocanadian13 said:
I came to know this from a trusted source.
OPNP is calling applicants and CIC is doing QA to distinguish eligible candidates for Express Entry. Those applicants who are eligible will be automatically added to Express Entry and will be given PR within 6 months i.e., June-July 2015. In this case, applicants don't have to re-apply. CIC will automatically select.
Now, they are doing it for Ontario only because they have 40% of the backlog from Ontario, hence they want to clear this first. That is why they are observing each and every file carefully and therefore, the process is slow.
Those applicants, not selected for EE will be processed at normal speed under original existing category.
Also, maximum applicants of Ontario leave ontario once they get Nomination or PR to get better job opportunities in other provinces. CIC and OPNP wants to make sure that applicants will stay in their designated provinces even after PR.
So guys, no need to worry, CIC is going to clear the backlog very soon in the beginning on the next year and they have already started working on it. Many applicants have started receiving AOR/ME and the process in ON now.
The people who have already applied between MAY-AUG will be given preference in EE and their files will be cleared ASAP.
I doubt that based on what you say, CIC needs to follow up with those who have jobs according to the QA answers and may contact their company to veryfy just like the CEC process. But there could be the possibility that currently no job candidates find decent jobs, and those who have jobs could lose their jobs. How could this work for EE without causing any discrimination issues? Afterall we applied under the criteria at the day we filed
our application, not based on something new that is poped out one year later.

indocanadian13

Oct 22, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa / CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
God knows
Med's Request
12-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2015
polarbeartina said:
I doubt that based on what you say, CIC needs to follow up with those who have jobs according to the QA answers and may contact their company to veryfy just like the CEC process. But there could be the possibility that currently no job candidates find decent jobs, and those who have jobs could lose their jobs. How could this work for EE without causing any discrimination issues? Afterall we applied under the criteria at the day we filed
our application, not based on something new that is poped out one year later.
CIC has lots of backlog. They want to put eligible candidates in the fast processing. And if u read the terms and conditions of EE, you will notice that its in the hand of CIC to select candidates for EE. They are doing same with the applications they already have.

sx8856

Feb 13, 2014
indocanadian13 said:
CIC has lots of backlog. They want to put eligible candidates in the fast processing. And if u read the terms and conditions of EE, you will notice that its in the hand of CIC to select candidates for EE. They are doing same with the applications they already have.
Hi,

For those people sent completed file to CIC in Jan 2014, will they be processed faster than Jun - Aug people?

Will EE have any impact on Jan 2014 applicants?

Could you ask your source?

Thank you

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Received medical request today (31st Oct). I have already made travel plans for three weeks starting 4th Nov. I hope if I get the medical done in the first week of Dec, it won't be too late. Please suggest a good panel physician in downtown Toronto.

lukeqichen

Jun 26, 2014
Oakville
Feb2004 said:
Received medical request today (31st Oct). I have already made travel plans for three weeks starting 4th Nov. I hope if I get the medical done in the first week of Dec, it won't be too late. Please suggest a good panel physician in downtown Toronto.
I would recommend the Doc at 474 college. Only $190 for laboratory and X-ray.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Feb2004 said:
there is one south indian lady doctor in scarborough she is quiet flexible..

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
ITS HERE FINALLY PEOPLE.....ALMOST 2 years long wait...i got the email to send my passport today. I know you all would have a lot of questions, so I am going to be descriptive here..

ON PNP Applicant Masters stream without job (although i was working when applied for nomination)

Sent my docs for pnp nomination in Dec 2012..received nomination on Apr 24 2013..Sent docs to CIC in May 2013, received AOR in July 2013..Meds for me and my wife in Sep 2013..did that in about 2 weeks ..ECAS updated to meds received in November and changed to In Process in Dec 2013....and then the loooooooooooong wait started. May 2014..got a request to send updated family info form (may be there was an error in it)..sent that within a few days..and then in July 2014 got the email to send job/tax returns etc..did that with few days ..In Aug 2014 got an email to redo meds for my wife within 7 days (yes that's right) and send it to India..not sure why though to India..made a few calls to the doctors in area and pulled that off....then no more verification calls like some others have been mentioning on this forum .....and then today got the request to send passport

So that's the story of my timeline....Hang on people..its coming..soon.. :)

indocanadian13

Oct 22, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa / CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
God knows
Med's Request
12-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2015
GT1234 said:
ITS HERE FINALLY PEOPLE.....ALMOST 2 years long wait...i got the email to send my passport today. I know you all would have a lot of questions, so I am going to be descriptive here..

ON PNP Applicant Masters stream without job (although i was working when applied for nomination)

Sent my docs for pnp nomination in Dec 2012..received nomination on Apr 24 2013..Sent docs to CIC in May 2013, received AOR in July 2013..Meds for me and my wife in Sep 2013..did that in about 2 weeks ..ECAS updated to meds received in November and changed to In Process in Dec 2013....and then the loooooooooooong wait started. May 2014..got a request to send updated family info form (may be there was an error in it)..sent that within a few days..and then in July 2014 got the email to send job/tax returns etc..did that with few days ..In Aug 2014 got an email to redo meds for my wife within 7 days (yes that's right) and send it to India..not sure why though to India..made a few calls to the doctors in area and pulled that off....then no more verification calls like some others have been mentioning on this forum .....and then today got the request to send passport

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
GT1234 said:

Congrats man I'm really happy for u.. Now some hopes comes inn