+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
I wish that was the case that QA will be over right after we were reached out to verify information; however it seems like there are many members in this forum who were contacted for QA since Apr this year and 6months later still no updates on their applications...

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
max_ka said:
Has any one who applied before Jan 2014 got a call from PNP or CIC for verification of their current address and job status?
I applied step 2014 n I got call from opnp but didn't got any email from cic

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
taurus1985 said:
I applied step 2014 n I got call from opnp but didn't got any email from cic
Taurus1985 you mean Sep2013 ?
I found the in-country candidates got the phone call while those outside the canada got an email

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Do you know anyone living outside Canada has received a verification email after submission of docs? Do these applicant belong to Ontario FSW Backlog?
Indian applicant said:
I found the in-country candidates got the phone call while those outside the canada got an email

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
Does anyone have an idea of how long the QA process will last? I cannot believe that CIC is not being transparent about the timelines and that ON PNP keeps issuing certificates like nothing is going on. This QA is taking its toll on ON PNP applicants... I am honestly exhausted of all the waiting.

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hi Islamabad I am one of those from backlog reduction outside Canada who received it. I am just praying now. Some few guys in the forum as well.

polarbeartina

Feb 20, 2014
fenomenalb said:
So here's some wishful thinking: Our Ecas will jump to DM next month and PPR the same day. BAM!
That would be the best situation. I'm also under masters without job stream and CIO received my case on Mar 28. I don't get any emails or calls up till today. I have no idea whether because I'm not chose by the QA or simply because I have passed that QA.

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
polarbeartina said:
That would be the best situation. I'm also under masters without job stream and CIO received my case on Mar 28. I don't get any emails or calls up till today. I have no idea whether because I'm not chose by the QA or simply because I have passed that QA.
We have very similar timelines, except I was selected for QA haha. Does your ECAS reflect "medicals received" or "IP"?

sohrabshabani

Dec 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Hi guys,

I am Novemeber 2013 applicant. I applies under PNP from Toronto. Here is my timeline:

Application sent: Novemeber 12, 2013
Received file number: February 09, 2013
Medical request by CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia: February 09, 2013
Medical result received by CIO: February 21
RPRF request by CIO: May 15, 2014
RPRF paied: 21 May 2014

Online application status: Application received, medical received

It had been more than 4 months since I paid RPRF and emailed the receipt to CIO. However, my online application status did not change to "in process" yet. I received an email from CIO in Nova scotia saying that my file has been transferred to Ottawa for further processing. I thought it might be possible that CIO did not send copy of my RPRF payment when they transferred my file to Ottawa. Some of my friends who applied after me got passport request!! However, I received my GCMS notes yesterday. There is a note showing that in the beginning of July my file was identified in QA (it shows PR-QA under review). But I did not receive any call or email from them regarding QA. It is weird...

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
gambler_2006 said:
There are many who did not get any call by the qa department. Does this means more delay for them :-X
Personally, I do not believe that OPNP nominees getting a call from Opportunities Ontario is because of the CIC's QA exercise, and I say that because similar calls were being randomly made last year as well to OPNP nominees, when there was no QA going on at all. I think it's because Opportunities Ontario wants to keep measuring the efficiency of their PNP criteria and ensure that the very best and genuine folks are selected for nomination in future. Especially, in the case of Masters/PhD graduates stream since it's a without job offer stream and still running as a pilot only.
Bear in mind that Opportunities Ontario has a right to contact you even AFTER you receive your PR, to make sure that you're still residing in Ontario and have not misused their program by getting a job in another province.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
I was told the same by ON PNP office. But what I am thinking right now is that people from last year nominee august sep 2013 pnp certificates are getting calls for QA exercise. So how does ONPNP office knows that these people have not got PR till yet?
Because all provinces last year pnp nominees are PR right now. This means there is a co ordination between ONPNP office and cic and what I am thinking is may be cic has given names to ONPNP office?
But when I talked to the pnp officer she said qa has nothing to do wirh cic but my question is how does ON knows who has got PR and who has not

ameet747 said:
Personally, I do not believe that OPNP nominees getting a call from Opportunities Ontario is because of the CIC's QA exercise, and I say that because similar calls were being randomly made last year as well to OPNP nominees, when there was no QA going on at all. I think it's because Opportunities Ontario wants to keep measuring the efficiency of their PNP criteria and ensure that the very best and genuine folks are selected for nomination in future. Especially, in the case of Masters/PhD graduates stream since it's a without job offer stream and still running as a pilot only.
Bear in mind that Opportunities Ontario has a right to contact you even AFTER you receive your PR, to make sure that you're still residing in Ontario and have not misused their program by getting a job in another province.