+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

yingying1202000

Apr 3, 2014
I just called opportunity ontario, the said a lot of people got that email, and ask us to send them a email, including our ontario fn, and the email we got from cic, their head officer will contact cic directly in a week. they were saying it is just impossible for master stream to have two years work experience.

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
For everyone's reference who have got this email, this is what needs to be done at the moment

"Hello, Please forward us the email from CIC, please also attach the Provincial nominee program certificate and our file number that was given to you at the time.We are aware of this issue. We have noted this and will communicate with CIC. Please contact CIC directly as well with your explanation Best Regards"

The above is the reply I got exactky 3 minutes after contacting Opportunities Ontario.

Keep me posted if you hear any update from CIC/Opportunities Ontario

yingying1202000

Apr 3, 2014
GT1234 said:
For everyone's reference who have got this email, this is what needs to be done at the moment

"Hello, Please forward us the email from CIC, please also attach the Provincial nominee program certificate and our file number that was given to you at the time.We are aware of this issue. We have noted this and will communicate with CIC. Please contact CIC directly as well with your explanation Best Regards"

The above is the reply I got exactky 3 minutes after contacting Opportunities Ontario.

Keep me posted if you hear any update from CIC/Opportunities Ontario
Hi GT,
what you mean about" Please contact CIC directly as well with your explanation "? so the ontario asked us to send the email to them, and then contact cic?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
yingying1202000 said:
Hi GT,
what you mean about" Please contact CIC directly as well with your explanation "? so the ontario asked us to send the email to them, and then contact cic?
they will also contact CIC and they want us to contact CIC also ... so it doesnt affect our processing or so ..

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
yingying1202000 said:
have you ever contact cic before ask about this? are you planning to send the email to pnp?
I have contacted CIC numerous times to sort out things on my file... and yes I have already contacted both CIC and Ontario PNP about this matter via email and phone.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
my friend was told by pnp ontario that they are in touch with cic on this matter and they already created a ticket for this ..

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
yingying1202000 said:
created a ticket? did they say when would we get the result?
ticket in these kind of office means they have started a case or service request .... they didn't said when they will get the results but they said that something is wrong because cic can't ask these documents for masters stream candidates ...

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
No update..they would take atleast 21 days to reply..

I got my latest GCMS notes which I had requested last month..the only change is someone access on 30 May and mentioned appears RFV (Ready for visa) and then they had asked me to resubmit the additional family info form again. I got this email on June 5, and thats the date of notes. Obviously the new request for 2 years exp, job letter etc. is not listed but would be in the next set of notes.

Q. Would it make a difference if I order GCMS notes this time under Access to Information Act (paid) instead of privacy act? Would it be more detailed?

Thoughts please....

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
GT1234 said:
No update..they would take atleast 21 days to reply..

I got my latest GCMS notes which I had requested last month..the only change is someone access on 30 May and mentioned appears RFV (Ready for visa) and then they had asked me to resubmit the additional family info form again. I got this email on June 5, and thats the date of notes. Obviously the new request for 2 years exp, job letter etc. is not listed but would be in the next set of notes.

Q. Would it make a difference if I order GCMS notes this time under Access to Information Act (paid) instead of privacy act? Would it be more detailed?

Thoughts please....
[/quot

I always ordered paid one's but mine wasn't much progress but the file is approximately 40 pages ..