+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

mooving2canada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July2009
Doc's Request.
September2009
Nomination.....
December2009
AOR Received.
December2009
File Transfer...
September2009
Med's Request
1st Feb,2010
Med's Done....
18th March,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1st Feb,2010
VISA ISSUED...
7th April,2010
LANDED..........
Landed at Vancouver on 26th May,10. Residing at Burnaby and now looking for Job
QORAX keep sharing these types of thoughts.

Alborz

Apr 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2009
Doc's Request.
June, 2009
AOR Received.
Oct., 2009
File Transfer...
July, 2009
Med's Request
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Thanks Buddies...
58553CA, SBO, Mr.Mirza, Dr.Sharma, V.Paul, M.Eissa, DipMM, Zach, Cdn1234, Accounts, Charninder, VisaExpert, Mooving2Cdn & Alborz.

-Nice to see that it touched so many souls !
-Great to see some more beautiful quotes as well !

Warm regards,
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
canada1234 said:
@ Qorax
Let Me add some motivation with you.
Destiny

During a momentous battle, a Japanese general decided to attack even though his army was greatly outnumbered. He was confident they would win, but his men were filled with doubt.

On the way to the battle, they stopped at a religious shrine. After praying with the men, the general took out a coin and said, I shall now toss this coin. If it is heads, we shall win. If it is tails we shall lose.

Destiny will now reveal itself.

He threw the coin into the air and all watched intently as it landed. It was heads. The soldiers were so overjoyed and filled with confidence that they vigorously attacked the enemy and were victorious.

After the battle. a lieutenant remarked to the general, No one can change destiny.

Quite right, the general replied as he showed the lieutenant the coin, which had heads on both sides.
Dear,

That was awesome !!!

Qorax

deep9

Apr 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A beautiful post qorax...I always enjoy reading your posts...thanks

Hopeful Canadian

Star Member
Jul 11, 2008
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-04-2010 RCVD: 13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-10-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
20-07-2011 L8.5, R6.5, W7.5, S7.0
Med's Request
05-06-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
@ Qorex

That was very nice. In fact if someone is in some king of struggle, some sort of air of motivation is required to keep the fire to win alive. So I would conclude that this example of Qorex keeps our effort for Making Canada our Home alive just like a Firefly lightens up the dark in sheer darkness.

@ Sweetbeery

You may be right in principle but think about this - All that quoted by Qorex strengthens that very principle!!

Then what!!!

Please try to understand the escence - what about is this all. I hope you would understand and would'nt be offended.

Always Hopeful

Hopeful Canadian

chamudada

Feb 3, 2010
HI QUORAX. tHE POST WAS INDEED VERY INSPIRING............

Quorax,

i need your help if possible............I am very badly struck with my immigration case.i filled my application in April 2009 and received my file number in May 09. Sent all docs with IELTS 8 bands and proof of funds etc in july, recd medicals and passport request on 27 october 09, got medicals done on 20th Nov 09 and sent with landing fee on 24 th november. Everything was fine till that time.

After that there was a looooong pause, no reply, no visa nothing at all. After waiting for 3 months approx i.e on 15th Feb, my consulltant sent a case specific query that we have sent the mrequired docs plus medicals anf passports on 24 th nov but not received the stamped pp's.

We got a reply after waiting for 20 days stating that 'we are awaiting the medical results of your 3 year old daughter. Appreciate if you get them done or consult your DMP for clarification'

On 5th itself we approached our dmp who issued us a certificate stating that she had examined our daughter along with us i.e she wrote the names of all three with dob stating that she examined all three on 20th november and sent the medicals on 22nd . She also attached a copy of fee receipt stating that three members medicals was paid and conducted. She also attached the courier tracking status from net which confirmed that the packet was received on 23rd november by the high commission.

We sent reply through our agent that we I sent this reply on 6th march 2010 but no response has been received till now. On 31st March my consultant sent them another mail that 'we are still awaiting your reply on the mail sent.but not received any reply or pp's till now.

Pls advise what should we do. Our consult says that we should just wait and watch but waiting is killing. PLs advise quorax.

Thanks in advance

Chamudada

chamudada

Feb 3, 2010
Quorax

Onr thing more... we sent the reply by email and through courier also on 6th march along with the original certificate issued by DMP.

Thanks

velbypaul

Feb 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2009
AOR Received.
17-08-2009
File Transfer...
09-09-2009
Med's Request
26-11-2009
Med's Done....
22-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
March 30, 2010 but Decision Made on April 5, 2010
LANDED..........
May 2010
chamudada said:
Quorax

Onr thing more... we sent the reply by email and through courier also on 6th march along with the original certificate issued by DMP.

Thanks
I have seen a similar case also same. Dont tell me ur the same person. Raj1972 also encountered the same problem, but I guess later on he said his daughter's medicals has been receieved. No news from his side since then. I resent my new passports and got them back in a months' time. I know its really frustrating, trust me, but the only medicine is to wait. Be positive. It will come by pretty fast.

chamudada

Feb 3, 2010
Hi Velbypaul

Thanks for your reply and wishes.

I am Raj72's wife. Our daughters resuilts were sent and dmp's confirmation in this regard was also sent by us but the embassey has not confirmed that they have received it. The consultant says that we can assume it as recd because, incase they wanted it again or misplaced it they would have cotacted us by now...

But you know, we r in a fix because they did not confirm anything until we sent a query earlier too. If they did not get our daughters medical along with ours they should have sent a letter in december or jan for that, isnt it.so if thry can be quite for all that time.... how can we assume anything now ....

Pls suggest what should we do....

Wishes

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
chamudada said:
Hi Velbypaul

Thanks for your reply and wishes.

I am Raj72's wife. Our daughters resuilts were sent and dmp's confirmation in this regard was also sent by us but the embassey has not confirmed that they have received it. The consultant says that we can assume it as recd because, incase they wanted it again or misplaced it they would have cotacted us by now...

But you know, we r in a fix because they did not confirm anything until we sent a query earlier too. If they did not get our daughters medical along with ours they should have sent a letter in december or jan for that, isnt it.so if thry can be quite for all that time.... how can we assume anything now ....

Pls suggest what should we do....

Wishes
Ma'am,

Thanx for clarifying the Raj vs Chamu thing. Yes, it really is frustrating to get hold of CHC-London's acts, sometimes. And yes, it's pretty late on the matter, your anxiety is genuine.

Now, here's what u should do:
1. Get rid of any nuances that your consultant is really consulting u.
2. They themselves r clueless -so what better can u expect from them?
3. Obtain 'another' med report [copy] of your kid from your DMP.
4. They may charge u a little AED [Dubai London Clinic will provide it for FREE].
5. Scan that, convert it into a 'pdf file', enclose a 'soft plea' letter [all in ONE pdf file].
6. Send that pdf file to CHC-London via email, asap.
7. Send the originals [of the above] by DHL/FedEX [none else]... track it down.
8. Most likely u'll get your PPR in 2 weeks hence.
9. If not [in 2 weeks] -send another email [use the CIC web-form this time].
10. I bet, by then everything will be sorted out.

All the best !
Qorax

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Ma'am,

Thanx for clarifying the Raj vs Chamu thing. Yes, it really is frustrating to get hold of CHC-London's acts, sometimes. And yes, it's pretty late on the matter, your anxiety is genuine.

Now, here's what u should do:
1. Get rid of any nuances that your consultant is really consulting u.
2. They themselves r clueless -so what better can u expect from them?
3. Obtain 'another' med report [copy] of your kid from your DMP.
4. They may charge u a little AED [Dubai London Clinic will provide it for FREE].
5. Scan that, convert it into a 'pdf file', enclose a 'soft plea' letter [all in ONE pdf file].
6. Send that pdf file to CHC-London via email, asap.

7. Send the originals [of the above] by DHL/FedEX [none else]... track it down.
8. Most likely u'll get your PPR in 2 weeks hence.
9. If not [in 2 weeks] -send another email [use the CIC web-form this time].
10. I bet, by then everything will be sorted out.

All the best !
Qorax
@ Chamu
My elder Brother Captain is absolutely right, but I just want to advice something else at few points, I may or may not be right but here are my suggestions:
better to skip section 5-6 of the above quoted post ( highlighted in RED) as u know well that CHC needs the medical reports to be sent in confidential manner directly from Doctor. If u will send the soft copies of medical result by ur own then it will be of no use at all. It would be better :
-To Request the DMP to send a hard copy of medical/ results directly to CHC in sealed envelope or in whatever the manner they send, better if doctor include cover letter in that for explaining the situation to CHC;
-In the mean time u have to write the CHC that u have requested the DMP to send a Report, also mention the date DMP sent the documents to CHC
- No need to send any case specific enqiury, cuz urs and ur DMP's direct posts will be entertained earlier than the E-mails sent to CHC.

Hope it will help.