+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedwaqas said:
Eagle please answer my question my file forwred london visa office july 14 and my ecas showing lines so what i think about my case and 3rd line added after 1 month of inprocess showing and also tell me how i cheek my current value of my case any other option my wife dnt want to order notes can i order from uae and how i pay mony from uae or any other way
ahmedwaqas which lines is your eCas showing? I did not get that part. AS per CIC you need to provide Canadian Physical address and phone # to request these GCMS notes. I don't actually know other to order these notes if you are outside of the country. Just write those 3 lines you are talking about, I need to have a look at them before I say anything.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zislam500 said:
Thank you very much for such a quick reply. I do appreciate that.

Feel lot better after you said 0% probability of interview. As you said, I will also apply for the GCMS notes.

Thanks again.
Please do zislam500 I strongly recommend applying for GCMS in order to clear every bit of doubt.

zislam500

Aug 29, 2012
Eagle333 said:
Please do zislam500 I strongly recommend applying for GCMS in order to clear every bit of doubt.
Thanks Eagle333. I will let you know once I get the notes.

I do appreciate your help.

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
Eagle333 said:
ahmedwaqas which lines is your eCas showing? I did not get that part. AS per CIC you need to provide Canadian Physical address and phone # to request these GCMS notes. I don't actually know other to order these notes if you are outside of the country. Just write those 3 lines you are talking about, I need to have a look at them before I say anything.
1st line We received ahmed's application for permanent residence on may 12th 2015 (2) we started processing ahmed's application on august 4,2015 (3) medical results have been received my staus when 1st go to inprocess 6th aug there is just 2 lines abou application received and medical 3rd line added after 1 month of inprocess about we started ahmed applecation on 4th aug 2015

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedwaqas said:
1st line We received ahmed's application for permanent residence on may 12th 2015 (2) we started processing ahmed's application on august 4,2015 (3) medical results have been received my staus when 1st go to inprocess 6th aug there is just 2 lines abou application received and medical 3rd line added after 1 month of inprocess about we started ahmed applecation on 4th aug 2015
That seems to follow the regular routine. I don't see any concern right now. You are in background checks. Give your file 3 to 6 months to mature. In the mean time order your GCMS Notes and relax.

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
Eagle333 said:
That seems to follow the regular routine. I don't see any concern right now. You are in background checks. Give your file 3 to 6 months to mature. In the mean time order your GCMS Notes and relax.
ok good may i know that from where you got this all information and where are you from sir if you dnt mind thanks to help people here.and its 6 months start of my case i think maybe next month for us because cic london office is working on april applections and sir one more question please that what thay cheek in background cheek thanks.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedwaqas said:
ok good may i know that from where you got this all information and where are you from sir if you dnt mind thanks to help people here.and its 6 months start of my case i think maybe next month for us because cic london office is working on april applections and sir one more question please that what thay cheek in background cheek thanks.
Based on the old and new GCMS notes, CIC website page on different stages of PR Application, and people Testimonies about their applications process.

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
Eagle333 said:
Based on the old and new GCMS notes, CIC website page on different stages of PR Application, and people Testimonies about their applications process.
thats very good dear to help other so hopefully you have good eye on london visa office also for pakistani cases i am working in uae and so mu background cherk from pakistan or from uae dubai i give both police certifactes and kindly tell me about what is background cheek because i am here from 4 years in a security compnay

benitaagogo

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015, CIC received 03-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-16-2015, SA 04-30-2015
File Transfer...
05-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived, IP on Oct.9, DM on Nov.12
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
12-06-2015
Hi thank you so much for your post, I have some questions here that I saw from another forum, there's a applicant's ecas shows:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 14, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 3, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 23, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you a letter on September 29, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

And then he got the interview email on September 29th.......

Shouldn't November 2014 applies to the old IP? Or it's VO to VO bases now?
Because my ecas shows Medical results have been received when I got the AOR2 email but now it has been five months..... the only thing it has changed was it went IP on October 9th as a lot of applicant's ecas changed to IP that day.

I'm afraid that Hong Kong VO is using the new IP to all of the cases on hand so I'm not off the hook of interview yet, what do you think? :s

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benitaagogo said:
Hi thank you so much for your post, I have some questions here that I saw from another forum, there's a applicant's ecas shows:

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 3, 2015.
We sent you a letter on September 29, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Because my ecas shows Medical results have been received when I got the AOR2 email but now it has been five months..... the only thing it has changed was it went IP on October 9th as a lot of applicant's ecas changed to IP that day.

I'm afraid that Hong Kong VO is using the new IP to all of the cases on hand so I'm not off the hook of interview yet, what do you think? :s
Hi, It does not make any sense at all why they called for an interview so late. Just to let you know there are two types of interview. the first one is when they are checking if the relationship is genuine and the second one usually is at the end of the process and they call it security interview. This last interview only intervene when applicants have same names and date of births as the people Canada has been looking for. How was the interview by the way? You need to order your GCMS notes you will see the reason why that interview was called upon. Good luck

benitaagogo

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015, CIC received 03-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-16-2015, SA 04-30-2015
File Transfer...
05-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived, IP on Oct.9, DM on Nov.12
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
12-06-2015
Eagle333 said:
Hi, It does not make any sense at all why they called for an interview so late. Just to let you know there are two types of interview. the first one is when they are checking if the relationship is genuine and the second one usually is at the end of the process and they call it security interview. This last interview only intervene when applicants have same names and date of births as the people Canada has been looking for. How was the interview by the way? You need to order your GCMS notes you will see the reason why that interview was called upon. Good luck
I don't think that applicant has gone to the interview yet, HKVO has been sending out interview emails like crazy, just recently there are at least 30 applicants from October, November and December have to do interview later this month or in November, and their ecas changed to IP either the same day they got the interview email or a few days after, anyways, all of the applicants' ecas are IP but still have to go to interview (also a lot of them have the medical results received shown as well)

Due to seeing those applicants' cases, I'm not quite sure how my VO works.......although my ecas finally shows IP on the 9th this month, I have doubts that HKVO just updated the system to the new IP so even though I'm a March applicant but this IP I just got might be the new one :/ Just my guess.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benitaagogo said:
I don't think that applicant has gone to the interview yet, HKVO has been sending out interview emails like crazy, just recently there are at least 30 applicants from October, November and December have to do interview later this month or in November, and their ecas changed to IP either the same day they got the interview email or a few days after, anyways, all of the applicants' ecas are IP but still have to go to interview (also a lot of them have the medical results received shown as well)

Due to seeing those applicants' cases, I'm not quite sure how my VO works.......although my ecas finally shows IP on the 9th this month, I have doubts that HKVO just updated the system to the new IP so even though I'm a March applicant but this IP I just got might be the new one :/ Just my guess.
Did you read the first message on this thread to know where we came from? I mention what you are talking about right now. Please go back from the begin if you did not do so. Good Luck

10doughnuts

Sep 3, 2015
Hi Eagle,

In the GCMS notes, do you think the part where it says "applicant assignment" due date has any relevance at all? The waiting is so frustrating. Feb applicant, eligibility is "recommended pass" but criminal and security are both "not started"

Although the app assignment due date is Oct 30 so hoping to hear some good news soon.

Thanks for all your help.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
10doughnuts said:
Hi Eagle,

In the GCMS notes, do you think the part where it says "applicant assignment" due date has any relevance at all? The waiting is so frustrating. Feb applicant, eligibility is "recommended pass" but criminal and security are both "not started"

Although the app assignment due date is Oct 30 so hoping to hear some good news soon.

Thanks for all your help.
Hi 10doughnuts,

Do you mind sharing your timeline too and your VO as I am also doing some observations. Usually due dates are there to set up a limit of when that stage should be finished. Sometime they go beyond those dates. You can also check your Bring Forward Date to see which date they will open your file again. So far your Eligibility has no problem that is why the officer who worked on it he Recommend Pass, however your file went back in queue waiting a final review on eligibility from a decision making officer who decide after final review with a pass then you will see Eligibility: pass after that final review.

All the best and relax.

Turbo2000

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
DM1: 02-07-2015, IN PROCESS: 09-10-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM2: 12-18-2015
LANDED..........
JAN. 17TH 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi benitaagogo,

Do you know if this person had any additional doc request before the interview e-mail ?

benitaagogo said: