File Transfer...
29-4-2015
Med's Done....
5-2-2015
Passport Req..
In Process: 14-8-2015 DM: 15-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Based on the old In Process (so apps that have been going for 7-10 months) would it be safe to expect DM's late October to early November? Or is it too soon to tell.

Happywifey10

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
11-08-2015
Eagle333 said:
Things look clean and straight forward on your application too. Once your application comes out of Criminality c and Security checks you will get a DM if all 4 stages say pass.
Thanks again Eagle333. God bless you

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gooh said:
Based on the old In Process (so apps that have been going for 7-10 months) would it be safe to expect DM's late October to early November? Or is it too soon to tell.
Why not! expect DM anytime. once the file is stuck in background checks your VO has no control of how many months your case will take. However when your file is out of background checks expect DM anytime if medical is done and still valid. Good luck all will be done soon.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Eagle333 said:
Good Day Folks,

I am starting this thread just to bring more light between the OLD IN PROCESS and the NEW IN PROCESS on Ecas.

APPLICATION RECEIVED:

This status on Ecas used to appear when the VO was checking the application fees were paid, All sponsorship forms were dated and signed, all the supporting documents were present ( If not, they could request any missing document) at this stage they used to check the qualitative of your file. Usually the Officer who received people's files when they came fresh from CPC Ontario will do everything we just mentioned above and put a 3 months BFD on your file to be reviewed by another officer and placed it in a queue, Then send AOR2. some VO did not even send AOR2. After 3 months an officer will open your file again and begin to do some work, your ecas still showing APPLICTION RECEIVED. The first thing that officer will do is to work on Eligibility between the SPONSOR and PA. The officer will pay close attention on age differences, religious background if the relationship is ongoing, no red flag, or fake documentation, the officer will check if the quantitative and qualitative of docs you sent. If you happened to order your GCMS at this point you will see ELIGIBILITY: IN PROGRESS, and Ecas would displayed

We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000

Even if medicals were done at this point, lots of people's applications back then did not displayed Medical Received at this stage on Ecas. when the officer approved your Eligibility at this point, your Ecas would show IN PROCESS and if your were to order your GCMS Notes would then show ELIGIBILITY: PASS. It is a sign that there would not be an interview. the case was not over yet.

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
We started processing JON DOE'S Permanent Residence Application on 01.03.2000

At this point the officer will request SECURITY checks and CRIMINALITY checks to other government offices who are responsible to do so. at this point no matter how long your file would take it was not the VO's fault neither yours but CSIS. Just to add flesh to the bone, let's say you requested your GCMS 4 months after your application went IN PROCESS, you might see at any page pertaining to SECURITY/CRIMINALITY would have S.15 (1) or S.19 (1) on the right top corner. Sometimes CRIMINALITY Checks may come back quickly and the officer would updated your file and keep waiting for Security.Then your GCMS will show.

Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Medicals : Pass

Sometimes they may hid Security Checks even if it is finished according to Subscription 15 (1) for international affaires and defense. If the RPRF is not paid and the officer did not want to extend your Medicals if they were expired, he/she will issue a request for those document, even PPR. Some people reported seeing on GCMS Notes

Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security : Pass
Medical : In progress or Pass

DECISION MADE:We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
We started processing JON DOE'S Permanent Residence Application on 01.03.2000
Medical Results have been received
Decision has been made on your application and the office will contact you in writing about this decision

At this point when Ecas displayed Medical results have been received which was the 3rd line, any applicants used to know that their application were almost done.

Back then Decision made without re- medical, Medical request or PPR was a sign of rejection and a good number of people used to know that their applications were rejected until they received their decision made letters to be double sure. Things have changed so much and will keep changing.

The NEW IN PROCESS has replaced the old status called APPLICATION RECEIEVED if it says:

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
Medical Results have been received

This way you are not off of the interview's hook yet, they just update your Ecas with those 2 lines they will only show the date they started processing your file when Eligibility passes and background checks have then begun. You will mostly likely see the third line after months and months when your file has matured for PPR and ready for a decision. Hopefully this helped

Warm Regards and good luck
Hi Eagle333,

Thanks for this explanatory information. Whats the source?

Cheers....

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vermas said:
Hi Eagle333,

Thanks for this explanatory information. Whats the source?

Cheers....
Based on the old and new GCMS notes, CIC website page on different stages of PR Application, and people Testimonies about their application process.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have dealt with many GCMS Notes old and new including mine and my partner's, Criminality reports usually comes before Security because Criminality is the verification of your Police Certificate you submitted, which shows that you never had problems with the police before. They will contact the issuing country of that P/Certificate if it is genuine or not. 7/10 reported to see Criminality completed before Security. Like I said these 2 stages are time consuming for your case. It is good to have your file IN PROCESS because you are eligible then comes the 3 Admissibility's criteria such as Security, Criminality and Medicals. Medical is part of Security in case you did not know that. Canada wants to make sure that its population remain safe from immigration deceases. Few months ago the Canadian Embassies reduced their services in the Countries affected by EBOLA simply because they did not want their population to be contaminated and that would cost heavily on their government. In some cases you may be refused entry to Canada if you are not Non EDE. Non-EDE candidate presents danger to the public health and safety, the government is likely to spend more money on the applicant so they'd like to tell the PR Applicant to see a special doctor if there is no concern they will let you enter. Some family with Non EDE entered Canada depend on what kind of decease they will tell them/you to report to a hospital in Canada until you don't present a threat to the public and other family members did not make it in Canada until the threat is gone since you will be mingled in the public. In Canada it is a crime if you know that you are HIV Positive and you don't want to tell the other partner before sex so that he/she can protect himself/herself if he/she decides to take you upon revealing your status to Him/Her. So this was something I forgot to mention. Hope to meet you in Canada as coworkers and neighbours.

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
Eagle333 said:
I have dealt with many GCMS Notes old and new including mine and my partner's, Criminality reports usually comes before Security because Criminality is the verification of your Police Certificate you submitted, which shows that you never had problems with the police before. They will contact the issuing country of that P/Certificate if it is genuine or not. 7/10 reported to see Criminality completed before Security. Like I said these 2 stages are time consuming for your case. It is good to have your file IN PROCESS because you are eligible then comes the 3 Admissibility's criteria such as Security, Criminality and Medicals. Medical is part of Security in case you did not know that. Canada wants to make sure that its population remain safe from immigration deceases. Few months ago the Canadian Embassies reduced their services in the Countries affected by EBOLA simply because they did not want their population to be contaminated and that would cost heavily on their government. In some cases you may be refused entry to Canada if you are not Non EDE. Non-EDE candidate presents danger to the public health and safety, the government is likely to spend more money on the applicant so they'd like to tell the PR Applicant to see a special doctor if there is no concern they will let you enter. Some family with Non EDE entered Canada depend on what kind of decease they will tell them/you to report to a hospital in Canada until you don't present a threat to the public and other family members did not make it in Canada until the threat is gone since you will be mingled in the public. In Canada it is a crime if you know that you are HIV Positive and you don't want to tell the other partner before sex so that he/she can protect himself/herself if he/she decides to take you upon revealing your status to Him/Her. So this was something I forgot to mention. Hope to meet you in Canada as coworkers and neighbours.
hello dear i am may 2015 applecent i am working in uae from 4 years my file move to london visa office july 14 and inprocess from 4th aug 2015 3rd line added after 1month in sep we started processing w ahmed appleceation from 4th aug the same date i think when london visa office receive my file and i am basicly pakistani national but i give police certifacte pak and uae also still no news from cic what you think about my case and my 2nd question how you tell this all about old inprocess and new and is this 100% same in cic thanks

Bilnupe

Jul 27, 2015
Eagle333 said:
How long before security / criminality pass if had police trouble before? Was charged with stunt driving/street racing and misschief 2 years ago and found not guilty. CIC email me so I send more information that everything is ok now and have no legal trouble. Until now no hear back from them. I send my application October 2014. Only see my file change to In Process last September 2015.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedwaqas said:
hello dear i am may 2015 applecent i am working in uae from 4 years my file move to london visa office july 14 and inprocess from 4th aug 2015 3rd line added after 1month in sep we started processing w ahmed appleceation from 4th aug the same date i think when london visa office receive my file and i am basicly pakistani national but i give police certifacte pak and uae also still no news from cic what you think about my case and my 2nd question how you tell this all about old inprocess and new and is this 100% same in cic thanks
Congratulations if your Eligibility says pass in your GCMS. the only thing I will recommend is patience until your background checks are fully completed. I have a good number of Pakistanis' friends who had their background checks for a very long time. There are things I cannot explain why CSIS takes se long to conduct these checks for Pakistanis nationals and the surrounding countries . If you applied for PR before 2015 you would know the difference between the old in process vs the new we are talking about. I am pretty sure you would know because lot of people here they check their eCAS every day sometimes even 10 times a day thinking that it might changed to better status they hope for. As I browsed through your timeline trust me you fall under the new process of CIC which is why you hear people talking it.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bilnupe said:
How long before security / criminality pass if had police trouble before? Was charged with stunt driving/street racing and misschief 2 years ago and found not guilty. CIC email me so I send more information that everything is ok now and have no legal trouble. Until now no hear back from them. I send my application October 2014. Only see my file change to In Process last September 2015.
Would you mind sharing your timeline? Did you actually informed CIC about your charges or they found out themselves? What is your VO?

Bilnupe

Jul 27, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Would you mind sharing your timeline? Did you actually informed CIC about your charges or they found out themselves? What is your VO?
It is shown on the RCMP police certificate but it's say Acquitted. I'm with London Visa Office

Oct 2014 - Application Sent
December 2014 - Receive AOR and SA, Forward to London VO
July 2015 - Email from CIC about acquitted charges
July 2015 - My lawyer forwarded necessary papers to CIC
Sept 2015 - ECAS change to In Process

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
Eagle333 said:
Congratulations if your Eligibility says pass in your GCMS. the only thing I will recommend is patience until your background checks are fully completed. I have a good number of Pakistanis' friends who had their background checks for a very long time. There are things I cannot explain why CSIS takes se long to conduct these checks for Pakistanis nationals and the surrounding countries . If you applied for PR before 2015 you would know the difference between the old in process vs the new we are talking about. I am pretty sure you would know because lot of people here they check their eCAS every day sometimes even 10 times a day thinking that it might changed to better status they hope for. As I browsed through your timeline trust me you fall under the new process of CIC which is why you hear people talking it.
i dnt order notes still my lawyer said no need to order if case is going normal so mo need and you know any other way to know about my case current posion and 4th aug to oct 18 its above 2 months but currently cic london office sending ppr or dm to files witch move to london visa office in may and some june and my file is forwored to july ao maybe next month for me

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Nov 4-2015 (REASSESSMENT)
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Jul 13 2015 (REQUESTED PAYMENT OF ARC & LANDING
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
Eagle333 said:
Why not! expect DM anytime. once the file is stuck in background checks your VO has no control of how many months your case will take. However when your file is out of background checks expect DM anytime if medical is done and still valid. Good luck all will be done soon.
Hi Eagle333
1, We received your application July 26,2011
2, We started processing December 21, 2011
3, Medical result have been received.

In July 13 ,2015 CHC Islamabad ask me to submit RPRF and ARC letter and fees.I submit it on August 13, 2015 but still waiting for PPR.
My medical is expire October 17,2015.According to my notes i pass everything. What you think my case almost done?

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Nov 4-2015 (REASSESSMENT)
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Jul 13 2015 (REQUESTED PAYMENT OF ARC & LANDING
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
Hi Eagle333

In July 13 ,2015 CHC Islamabad ask me to submit RPRF and ARC letter and fees.I submit it on August 13, 2015 but still waiting for PPR.
My medical is expire October 17,2015.According to my notes i pass everything. What you think my case almost done?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy64 said:
Hi Eagle333

Hi Jimmy64,

All I can see now is Decision Made looming around your file. I am so sorry that your app. took a very long time. I am sure you stuck in the background checks. Did you have to go under Security interview or what? They have extended your medicals already to their discretion.