+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Process and time lines after submission of documents

Gujjje

Apr 30, 2016
What is the OINP Process?

I received my PT of interest and submitted all my documents on the 23 January 2016. i did not receive any email or correspondence stating my documents have been received. I have crossed the 90 days waiting period but havent heard from them. the only confirmation i have is from the courier company that the documents have been delivered and received by them.

has any one written to them for an update? should i be writing to them requesting an update or should i just wait?

once an application is submitted, what are the chances or grounds of being selected or not being selected.

Anxiously waiting to hear from them.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
With the recent trend AORs are being issued around 120 days.

Reactions: Adanac11

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Gujjje said:
What is the OINP Process?

I received my PT of interest and submitted all my documents on the 23 January 2016. i did not receive any email or correspondence stating my documents have been received. I have crossed the 90 days waiting period but havent heard from them. the only confirmation i have is from the courier company that the documents have been delivered and received by them.

has any one written to them for an update? should i be writing to them requesting an update or should i just wait?

once an application is submitted, what are the chances or grounds of being selected or not being selected.

Anxiously waiting to hear from them.
Since you have already crossed the 90 day mark, you can write to ONIP to inquire about the status of your application. Meanwhile, please note that AORs are currently being sent to December 2015 applicants. You can expect to receive your AOR in another 30 - 40 days. AOR is sent after your package has passed completeness check, post which they will review your documents. If you get an AOR, then you are half way through.

Gujjje

Apr 30, 2016
okay...

so 45 Days max for the AOR.

how many days to receive a nomination once the documents have been reviewed and accepted?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Gujjje said:
okay...

how many days to receive a nomination once the documents have been reviewed and accepted?
90 days after AOR

Reactions: Adanac11

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Gujjje said:
okay...

For AOR it would take anywhere between 120-140 days. In your case since already some time has passed, you can expect it in another 40-45 days. Nomination can be expected 90 days after AOR.