+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Anyone with Officer VK? Today makes it 1 yr since i received a Notification if Interest. I am so frustrated and depressed. So many big decisions hanging because I do not know my fate. Sad

Hello789

Jul 19, 2016
Y Sal said:
Hi I have same case officer. And experience is very bad. Long list of documents and no update about nomination. People of my time line already got nomination. I think he Didi gave a single nomination. Hope soon he will start giving nomination.

Limz

Jun 29, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, thanks a lot for your support and prayers... Got ITA ib yesterdays draw...

ondhunt

Dec 12, 2015
maplecity said:
Anyone with Officer VK? Today makes it 1 yr since i received a Notification if Interest. I am so frustrated and depressed. So many big decisions hanging because I do not know my fate. Sad
I have and with the same dates as yours!! I was thinking since you went silent on the forum you might have gotten nomination. Dont worry we will get it soon..

Khan87

Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ondhunt said:
I have and with the same dates as yours!! I was thinking since you went silent on the forum you might have gotten nomination. Dont worry we will get it soon..
On the same page.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Limz said:
Hi everyone, thanks a lot for your support and prayers... Got ITA ib yesterdays draw...
Thanks and wish you a speedy PR

p88

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Finally wait is over. Got my ITA yesterday. I can't express my words here. I am very very thankful to everyone who guided in right path, encouraged and motivated in this 1 year of journey right from express entry profile creation till ITA.

I would like to thank to special members : - @MZASAM, @Starluck, @Jay_Jay, @skdubai, @gantisunil86, @GM_SM, @candavisa, @sbrs2010, @prashantduggal, @g126, @gregrdyer, @cococly, @PR_FOR_CAD, @Anu Kaur, @PrettyCanada, @passion_to_rise, @7fish, @whiteblanket, @sivasagi.

Sorry If I missed anyone. Thanks to the entire Jan 2016 thread forum. Everyone will get nominations and ITA very soon and that's for sure. We all deserve it to become PR :)

EE Profile Created: January 10, 2016
OINP PT Letter Received: January 11, 2016.
OINP Application Submitted: January 22, 2016.
AOR: August 9th, 2016
Assessment/decision phase with a processing officer: October 26, 2016
Additional Doc Request: November 7
Additional Doc Send: November 14
Add Doc send again and received confirmation on phone: November 28
Call from ONIP: December 2
Nomination: December 6
ITA for PR :) : December 17
Case Officer: AV

Warm regards,

p88

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danilocsv said:
Congrats to alll nominees and ITA today!

I had a weird dream this night, was something like this... see if any can relate:

"Hello, you have reached the ministry...1...thank you for calling the Ontario...0... please hold someone will be with you shortly.
Tuuuu
Tuuuu
Tuuuu
Please dial then ten digit mailbox number of the person you are calling."

It went on and on...
:D Lol....It might be a dream for u, for me and perhaps a lot of other folks around,it's the reality.This is what happens most of the times I call them.

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Hi Friends,

Anybody has officer MMW?

I had requested for transfer my nomination to new EE profile, but no updates its more than week now.

Thanks.

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
p88 said:
Hello everyone,

Finally wait is over. Got my ITA yesterday. I can't express my words here. I am very very thankful to everyone who guided in right path, encouraged and motivated in this 1 year of journey right from express entry profile creation till ITA.

I would like to thank to special members : - @MZASAM, @Starluck, @Jay_Jay, @skdubai, @gantisunil86, @GM_SM, @candavisa, @sbrs2010, @prashantduggal, @g126, @gregrdyer, @cococly, @PR_FOR_CAD, @Anu Kaur, @PrettyCanada, @passion_to_rise, @7fish, @whiteblanket, @sivasagi.

Sorry If I missed anyone. Thanks to the entire Jan 2016 thread forum. Everyone will get nominations and ITA very soon and that's for sure. We all deserve it to become PR :)

EE Profile Created: January 10, 2016
OINP PT Letter Received: January 11, 2016.
OINP Application Submitted: January 22, 2016.
AOR: August 9th, 2016
Assessment/decision phase with a processing officer: October 26, 2016
Additional Doc Request: November 7
Additional Doc Send: November 14
Add Doc send again and received confirmation on phone: November 28
Call from ONIP: December 2
Nomination: December 6
ITA for PR :) : December 17
Case Officer: AV

Warm regards,

p88
You are always welcome p88....best of luck for speedy PR :)

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
maplecity said:
[/quo
I am from Dec group and my officer is VK, the same as you. She has requested add docs two times yet. I am sure she will do her bests to give nominations to us. Let be hopeful.