Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
p88 said:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know when would be the next ITA draw. Will it be on 14th or 13th?

Also I have booked a medical date on 13th but I don't have invitation letter. Lady Doctor said that it's ok if there is no invitation letter, only passport will be sufficient. My question is that how medical Doctor is going to send my report to IRCC if I don't have the invitation letter?

Also I would like to know how many days does it takes to get us the copy of medical report so that we can upload in MyCIC account?

Thank you in advance

The doctor will give you form you have to upload that. You will get the form on the same day.

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
Sorry for late reply prashant
Timeline is

OINP Application Submitted January 26, 2016.
AOR: August 08,2016
Additional Doc Req Nov 16,2016
Additional Doc Send: Nov 19,2016
Acknowledgement and
Decision phase mail Dec 2,2016
Nomination: Dec 9,2016

Officer YM

Thanx everyone for the wishes. And I wish everyone left q speedy Nomination.

Tito G

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!!! GM_SM and Anu, happy birthday in advance!

Everyone else who got nominated...congrats and all the very best!

@Starluck and I am praying for you seriously...please don't let this weigh you down, you are always so upbeat and being funny,
@Prashant...praying for you too, hang in there buddy!. your NoMs are verrrrrryyyy close! We will all have good stories to tell.

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Need help on this please! There is a lot of information on how to create a new ee profile once the old one expires. Mine expires on December 15th and i wish to create another right away before it expires. Please guide on the steps to follow broadly.

Many thanks! and Best Wishes to all !

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Dear All,

I have just received a confirmation email from my Lawyers about Nomination. I received my nomination on December 06, 2016. However, they were negligent enough to inform me maybe. Literally pushed them to check my profile to know if there is an update or not.

Happy and a bit upset at the same time.

For all those who have lawyers/consultants/representatives as a medium, kindly push them to check their emails or your profiles to know what exactly is happening. It might be a case that you have received an update but your representatives are sleeping over it.

I have lost 3 very important days. My profile is expiring on December 12, 2016. I have accepted the nomination. However, it will take 24 working hours to reflect those points in my profile. Once done, I have to withdraw my existing EE profile, create a new one and then request OINP to link my points with the new one. Most probably in due course there will be a withdraw and my EE profile most probably will not be ready.

Regards,
Adeel

raj273canada

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
@sbrs2010, hello!
Can you please post the status table of January Applicants. I am FSW outland applicant. Application received on 25th Jan, AOR on the 5th Aug. Haven't heard back anything since. My assessment office is AB. Thank you very much in advance.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
adeelakram5 said:
Dear All,

I have just received a confirmation email from my Lawyers about Nomination. I received my nomination on December 06, 2016. However, they were negligent enough to inform me maybe. Literally pushed them to check my profile to know if there is an update or not.

For all those who have lawyers/consultants/representatives as a medium, kindly push them to check their emails or your profiles to know what exactly is happening. It might be a case that you have received an update but your representatives are sleeping over it.

I have lost 3 very important days. My profile is expiring on December 12, 2016. I have accepted the nomination. However, it will take 24 working hours to reflect those points in my profile. Once done, I have to withdraw my existing EE profile, create a new one and then request OINP to link my points with the new one. Most probably in due course there will be a withdraw and my EE profile most probably will not be ready.

Regards,
Adeel
That's sad and its an irony with consultants.

Time to celebrate though. Congratulations !!!!

mdm_canada

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
adeelakram5 said:
Dear All,

Regards,
Adeel
Hi,

My profile is going to expire on the 11th of december and I am torn because I don't know if there are any implications if I withdraw my application now and re-create a new one? Does anybody know this and faced a similar situation?
The two options I have:
1. Wait until 11th, recreate one in the same day--wait 24h for job bank validation, while informing OINP to put the points on the new profile---hoping that everything is ready until the 14th
2. Withdraw my application now and recreate one now in order to have a buffer of 2 days(more safe)
I really want my profile to be ready until the 14th when there is a real possibility for a draw.

Any thoughts? Does OINP have anything against withdrawing an application in order to re-create a new one?...

Looking forward to your thoughts guys:)

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
prashantduggal said:
That's sad and its an irony with consultants.

Time to celebrate though. Congratulations !!!!
Thanks Prashant. Hopefully everything will be alright at the end.
Wish speedy nominations to all those who are still waiting especially you Prashant.

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
mdm_canada said:
Hi,

My profile is going to expire on the 11th of december and I am torn because I don't know if there are any implications if I withdraw my application now and re-create a new one? Does anybody know this and faced a similar situation?
The two options I have:
1. Wait until 11th, recreate one in the same day--wait 24h for job bank validation, while informing OINP to put the points on the new profile---hoping that everything is ready until the 14th
2. Withdraw my application now and recreate one now in order to have a buffer of 2 days(more safe)
I really want my profile to be ready until the 14th when there is a real possibility for a draw.

Any thoughts? Does OINP have anything against withdrawing an application in order to re-create a new one?...

My advise will be to withdraw it now. I have advised the same to my representatives. Its better to have buffer days. Lets be proactive a little bit.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
mdm_canada said:
Hi,

The two options I have:

read some previous posts of SKDUBAI, he has explained very nicely.

mdm_canada

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
adeelakram5 said:
My advise will be to withdraw it now. I have advised the same to my representatives. Its better to have buffer days. Lets be proactive a little bit.
Hi adeelakram,

That is my though also:) there is a famous quote:" Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevents them"
The only thing holding me back was overthinking what OINP could say in such a situation...so that they don't get the wrong idea

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
mdm_canada said:
Hi adeelakram,

That is my though also:) there is a famous quote:" Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevents them"
The only thing holding me back was overthinking what OINP could say in such a situation...so that they don't get the wrong idea
agreed.