Anu Kaur said:
Heyyyy everyone......

GUESS WHAATTTTTT JUUSSSTTT HAAPPPEEENNddddd
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

@parshantduggal @ GM_SM @Starluck

I got my nomination......Just accepted
Was so desperate to see donotreply message in my account. :mad: :mad:

THIS BIRTHDAY IS GONNA BE BEST B'DAY OF MY LIFE :p :p :p :p :p :p

I love you all and thank you so very much for your help and advises.
You guys are the best....
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and have faith in God!! and You will be the next
Congraulations on nomination

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another day gone...no nomination :( :'( making me super tensed and getting all weird thoughts... what if they reject my application

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
Starluck said:
Another day gone...no nomination :( :'( making me super tensed and getting all weird thoughts... what if they reject my application
Who is your case officer?

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Starluck said:
Nope they wont just be calm and keep the faith. In a day or two you will get nomination

umutinal

Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello789 said:
Hi everyone. Any body whose case office is KB got nominations ?
I'm still waiting; though it's been only a week since I've sent my additional documents.

Yoona

Jun 27, 2016
Hello, just as an update to nomination,
I received my nomination certificate this morning (9th Dec) by purolator.
Making it 3 days from the nomination date.

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi all,
My express entry profile is going to expire on 14 Dec . Should I create a new profile with new GC key and new job bank registration or is there any other way around?

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SimpleMac said:
Hi all,
My express entry profile is going to expire on 14 Dec . Should I create a new profile with new GC key and new job bank registration or is there any other way around?
Create a new profile on the 13th and mail oinp the details saying that your profile had expired hence you created a new one and on the next day call them to confirm about the same...

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SimpleMac said:
Hi all,
You dont need a new gc key. Just withdraw the existing one and create a new one under the same gckey.

As for job bank, you can just enter the new EE profile number and job seeker code in the same job bank account.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would kind of suggest now to merge the groups of not yet nominated applicants from November until March together. With the nominated percentage here being already close to 50% in January(some people stopped visiting this forum or they did not share some update like nomination or rejection) I see that whole as very well possible.
Just my opinion.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Starluck said:
You're not gonna be rejected Starluck. Don't think like that. You're gonna get that nomination. Just wait a few hours.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregrdyer said:
You're not gonna be rejected Starluck. Don't think like that. You're gonna get that nomination. Just wait a few hours.
Waiting...Trying to keep myself positive and busy with work thou I can't concentrate on work..my wife is more worried thn me..it's taking a toll on her health

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Starluck said:
Waiting...Trying to keep myself positive and busy with work thou I can't concentrate on work..my wife is more worried thn me..it's taking a toll on her health
Don't worry Starluck..... our wait will give a positive result.
As for me , I gave just sent additional services form with draft to ICAS..... so my nomination is also gonna time some time.... we r all together in this..... best of luck :)

Canada0721

Mar 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Starluck said:
Hi Starluck....we too are early Jan 2016 applicants who have not received our nomination despite sending in the ADR. Application date: 8Jan 2016, ADR request: 15Nov, docs sent on 01Dec (delayed by our representative even though we sent the docs to them on 22Nov). Very anxious and tensed about this and cannot concentrate on much else.

Btw I called OINP on the 7th of Dec only to be told that my new EE profile details (created 30Nov) and ADR's do not reflect in my file. The person did not offer to assist update the new EE profile and asked us to wait a few days....needless to say hearing this only worsened my feelings of dread and confusion. :'( I insisted our rep fax in the details but they were unable to despite repeated attempts as the line was down.

Lets pray that it works out for us all soon.

zany80

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Canada0721 said:
Hi Starluck....we too are early Jan 2016 applicants who have not received our nomination despite sending in the ADR. Application date: 8Jan 2016, ADR request: 15Nov, docs sent on 01Dec (delayed by our representative even though we sent the docs to them on 22Nov). Very anxious and tensed about this and cannot concentrate on much else.

Btw I called OINP on the 7th of Dec only to be told that my new EE profile details (created 30Nov) and ADR's do not reflect in my file. The person did not offer to assist update the new EE profile and asked us to wait a few days....needless to say hearing this only worsened my feelings of dread and confusion. :'( I insisted our rep fax in the details but they were unable to despite repeated attempts as the line was down.

Lets pray that it works out for us all soon.
Hi @Canada0721 we have exactly the same timelines. Right down to submitting the ADR to the rep and the delay on the rep's part. I just hope and pray all the balance Jan nominations come through soon and it indeed becomes a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year for us.