+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
sid.r said:
Sailing in the same boat @tinaw2009.... work permit expires in Feb. 2017 and i have followed up twice via email a couple times but always the standard reply of OINP processing high number of applications. :(
Hi, share the same. while it is strange that I didn't get any reply, not even a standard reply. As suggested, we may try calling and fax as well. Let's connect and update each other our progress!

cheers
Tina

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jan FSW Progress

Any Jan FSW with additional doc request?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinaw2009 said:
Hi, share the same. while it is strange that I didn't get any reply, not even a standard reply. As suggested, we may try calling and fax as well. Let's connect and update each other our progress!

cheers
Tina
All Jan applicants should hear something in Mid November onwards, please be patient i know the agony of suffering but current Dec/NOV applicants are getting processed

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Jan FSW Progress

narayanf1 said:
Any Jan FSW with additional doc request?
None so far , i think they are mainly focussed on clearing off pre2016 applications in these 2 months.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandycool said:
Hello Experts,

I received my OOPNP AOR on July 8th, 2016, till then I haven't heard anything from CIC. I am not sure how long I have to wait for nomination. Apart from this my CRS is 466.

My work permit is going to expire in June, 2017.

Please suggest, Should I wait or Should I apply for BOWP.?

Experts kindly reply. It would be great help.

Thanks
You still have about 6 months to apply for a BOWP , you can apply for it once you receive your E-APR post ITA , Hopefully you will get an ITA this year itself

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinaw2009 said:

cheers
Tina
Sure. It wouldn't matter even if you got a reply because I think it's a standard template they use for people like you and I who follow-up in the hopes that we can get some info. or get the wheels moving.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hello Experts,

My Express Entry is going to expire on December 5th, 2016, I received my OINP AOR on 8th July, 2016 but till then I haven't heard anything yet. I am going to India this November for 1 month. What should I do? Below is my timeline

- CRS Score: 466
- OINP Application Sent: 31st December, 2016
- OINP AOR Received: 8th July, 2016
- Nomination: Waiting

Please help.

Thanks

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Call, Email & Fax them and infact do all 3 . CEC with expiring WP get priority processing. You just need to highlight yourself.

Do not loose hope. OINP is working in full speed. They will nominate you but you need to remind them of your situation.

Wish you all the best.
Thank you, DigitalDestiny

I tried to call the number and followed the instruction to push 1 for english, 0 for query, it requested me to input 10 digital mailbox number, which I don't have. if I push 3 it will go direct to auto voice mail for directing me to website or email address. Any tips? or I just keep dialling and trying ?

Thanks
Tina

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called OINP today to check my status. Mentioned that they are going to process all applications before dec. So just 3 more months and will have nomination.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
well , 3 months more and it makes one year ! lol then an other for slow entry hahaha but the most important is making it ;) now this immigration is getting like wine i hope :)

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
Hello everyone I'm January applicant and ontario just sent email to submit additional documents and I have some questions.

1 in Canada I was working to a small restaurant as a manager and they pay me with cash and no pay stumps ontario wants now to see the pay stumps what can I do about that?

2 they asked me for my previous job in my home country the same thing but even there they payed me with cash money and also because my income was very low by law if I want I don't have to do any tax assessment.

These two make to worry about and if some one can help plz you are welcome.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Sandycool said:
Hello Experts,

My Express Entry is going to expire on December 5th, 2016, I received my OINP AOR on 8th July, 2016 but till then I haven't heard anything yet. I am going to India this November for 1 month. What should I do? Below is my timeline

- CRS Score: 466
- OINP Application Sent: 31st December, 2016
- OINP AOR Received: 8th July, 2016
- Nomination: Waiting

Please help.

Thanks
You may most probably get nominated before your profile expires.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
sms_1190 said:
I called OINP today to check my status. Mentioned that they are going to process all applications before dec. So just 3 more months and will have nomination.
By all applications you mean Jan or all the applications ?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dimitris said:
Hello everyone I'm January applicant and ontario just sent email to submit additional documents and I have some questions.

1 in Canada I was working to a small restaurant as a manager and they pay me with cash and no pay stumps ontario wants now to see the pay stumps what can I do about that?

2 they asked me for my previous job in my home country the same thing but even there they payed me with cash money and also because my income was very low by law if I want I don't have to do any tax assessment.

These two make to worry about and if some one can help plz you are welcome.
what is your timeline? App submit date and AOR? are you cec or fsw?

1.explain them that you received payment as cash and if possible ask your retaurant owner to write a letter to write this on an official restaurant issued bond paper.

2.explain that u were paid in cash, you may add bank statements if you ever deposited cash in your account to prove this . try proving your point and making it solid as much as you can