+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

fortune999

May 19, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have received following request from OINP.

Updated proof of settlement funds –
6 months of recent bank statements showing savings
Proof of work experience at XXXXXX Canada –
Detailed outline of duties and responsibilities from your employer; or
Job posting for your position
Statement of intent stating your reasons to settle in Ontario and your ties to Ontario
Please be advised applicants applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).
Please provide the requested information within 15 calendar days.

Can anybody guide, what should ask my employer to provide with, usually experience letter dont say responsibilities.
Also I dont have any ties in Ontario, and can somebody provide me with sample letter best describing the purpose.

You're inputs are highly appreciated, by the way my work permit is expiring in two weeks of time.

Thank you,
fortune999

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fortune999 said:
Hi Friends,

I have received following request from OINP.

Updated proof of settlement funds –
6 months of recent bank statements showing savings
Proof of work experience at XXXXXX Canada –
Detailed outline of duties and responsibilities from your employer; or
Job posting for your position
Statement of intent stating your reasons to settle in Ontario and your ties to Ontario
Please be advised applicants applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).
Please provide the requested information within 15 calendar days.

Can anybody guide, what should ask my employer to provide with, usually experience letter dont say responsibilities.
Also I dont have any ties in Ontario, and can somebody provide me with sample letter best describing the purpose.

You're inputs are highly appreciated, by the way my work permit is expiring in two weeks of time.

Thank you,
fortune999
This is good news. Provide the required documents. How did you receive the request? By email?
Why can't you ask your employer for the letter?

fortune999

May 19, 2016
Hi Taffarel,

Thank you for your affirmation, I have received an email from OINP. I am hoping to see the end for this waiting game. I can ask my employer for experience letter, but seems the below ask is specifically stating my Job responsibilities. Unfortunately my manager is on vacation and returning on Monday. Now if I ask his backup to issue a nice letter by sending him bunch of responsibilities, not sure he would really do it.

However, I would like to include following responsibilities for NOC 2171, when I ask my employer to issue the letter:

• Conducting Business Requirement Workshops to gather requirements and preparing the Business Requirements documents
• Preparing high level & low level designs Design documents, data flow.
• Estimating the effort and providing the project delivery timelines.
• Document, develop and deliver solutions based on agreed design with the Business.
• Partner with business and technology areas to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
• Analyze, integrate and recommend solutions in keeping with processes or projects that may draw on or contribute to the IT environment.
• Makes information available to users through reports, operating tools, and presentations in keeping with stakeholder’s evolving needs.
• Assist in development of IT strategies and execution. Create and update training manuals and policies.

Also I was asked to provide a letter to describe my intention to stay in Ontario, currently I don't have any ties in province. Can anybody provide me with sample letter best describing the purpose.

Thank you all for your inputs.

With Best Regards,
Fortune999

richardhao

Mar 17, 2016
yasiralam10 said:
Ontario Master Graduate Stream:

Application Submitted: 18th Jan 2016

AOR: 1st June 2016

Additional Docs Request: 18th Aug 2016 - Lease, Payslips X 3, Job letter with Job Description, Degree copy, Bank Statements.

Inquiry Email response 9th Sep 2016: File has not been finalized.

Phone Call: 9th Sep 2016 - Asked about current lease, Job contract. At the end of the call I was told that the file will move to the next phase I and should get the result soon.

Nomination: Waiting
Master stream:
Applied: Jan 19, 2016
AOR: May 29
Additional Docs Request: Aug 25
No phone call yet, no Nomination yet ...........

BTW, I heard usually 1 week after additional Docs request, u can get ur Nomination certificate. why it takes month now? normal?

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
I just received my nomination.

Additional Docs Request: 18th Aug 2016 - Lease, Payslips X 3, Job letter with Job Description, Degree copy, Bank Statements.

Phone Call: 9th Sep 2016 - Asked about current lease, Job contract. At the end of the call I was told that the file will move to the next phase I and should get the result soon.

Nomination issued Sep 12th 2016 received Sep 13th 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yasiralam10 said:

Congratulations! Good luck and all the very best!!!

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
yasiralam10 said:

Hi congratulations on the approval. When did you send the documents requested

JS786

May 2, 2016
yasiralam10 said:

Congratulations!! :) this gives us some hope!

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Navprateek said:
Hi congratulations on the approval. When did you send the documents requested
August 20th 2016

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

My new DD towards OINP processing fee was delivered on 2nd Sept 16 but since then haven't received any communication from them. Have already sent them 2 reminder mails to confirm the receipt but haven't heard anything.

Also, haven't received automated reply by OINP.

Is this normal now days or should I panic?

Thanks

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
Application Submitted: 19th Jan 2016

AOR: 26th July 2016

Waiting for call

fortune999

May 19, 2016
Hi Yasiralam10 & Others,

Can you guys let me know, what could be mentioned in letter "intent stating reasons to settle in Ontario", as I mentioned earlier, I don't have ties in Ontario. I am quite not sure on presenting most compelling reason in orderly manner .Please provide your outlines in preparation of the letter, all inputs are highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Fortune999

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
fortune999 said:
Hi Yasiralam10 & Others,

Can you guys let me know, what could be mentioned in letter "intent stating reasons to settle in Ontario", as I mentioned earlier, I don't have ties in Ontario. I am quite not sure on presenting most compelling reason in orderly manner .Please provide your outlines in preparation of the letter, all inputs are highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Fortune999
Check these threads for sample Statement of Intent to Reside in Ontario

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-of-letter-of-intent-for-oopnp-t315415.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-prove-intention-to-reside-in-ontario-for-oinp-t393812.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/letter-of-intent-to-reside-in-onatrio-for-oopnp-application-for-future-applicant-t349037.0.html

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Hope all is going well in this group !!!

Just an update from my side.

Got my old DD back today after 36 days.

Got response from MCITT of my "change of personal information form" too.

Good Luck All