+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we have maintain 400 above points only during the nomination process or after the nomination as well from OINP ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mr Dev said:
Do we have maintain 400 above points only during the nomination process or after the nomination as well from OINP ?
7.2 MAINTAINING A MINIMUM CRS SCORE OF 400
You must maintain a minimum score of 400 points on the Express Entry
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) through the Ontario processing stage and
your Application for Permanent Residence to IRCC.

* You have to maintain 400 throughout the process up to PR. i.e after nomination your score should not go below 1000

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
FEYA said:
Thanks for your response. What is PFL?
PFL is Procedural Fairness Letter, sent to you if they find any ambiguity in your application. They give you chance to defend and explain them the reason.
In your case technically you have to maintain 400 points but you can tell them the efforts you made to give exams and finally you have achieved the scores you wanted. The file is then assigned to neutral officer who looks into the file with fresh eyes and take a decision which is final.

Hope you dont get one and they consider the revised points. good luck

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
arielnana said:
Hi guys, please forgive me for posting the questions below everywhere cuz it's really urgent for me.
I just recevied an additional documents request from OINP (Please refer my timeline on my signature). I need your help for the bunches of documents:

1. Updated proof of settlement funds
· Copies of 6 months of your most recent bank statements
· Explanation for the large deposits in your chequing account in the period August 2015 – February 2016. We noticed large deposits in your account ending in *586. Please submit proof of transfer such as transmittance forms and corresponding bank statements from the remitter. If the funds were a gift, please submit a letter of explanation from the donor.

2. Additional proof of work experience
o as a Legal Secretary at XXX for the period January 2015 – November 2016
· Copy of your employment contract
· Copy of Notice of Assessment for 2015
· Copy of your bank statements showing salary deposits for the period January – August 2015
· Copy of your pay cheque for October 2015

3. Intent to reside in Ontario
· Written statement of intent to reside in Ontario explaining ties established in Ontario and intention to reside in the province
See the Guide http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf page 14.
· Any evidence of your search on employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience.

I was laid off recently. I don't have any employment contract. And my employer refused to make a contract with me. ??? ??? ??? Please help. Thanks a lot.
Hi there... my suggestion, just send everything you can and explain in a LoE that you've recently been made redundant so you no longer have an employment contract. Nothing to worry about as they don't condition giving out NoM to people just with jobs.

However, since you no longer have a salary you'll also need to show PoF up to your minimum amount (which dependeds on how many people you have in your application).

Also, assuming you're on a WP specific to your ex employer, you may like to show what steps you've taken to remain with legal status (like visitors visa, etc) - not sure if this is applicable to you but if so address it.

Good luck and speedy Nomination.

mdm_canada

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Hi guys,

Just received a couple of hours ago the ADR(Additional Document Request).
Work experience:
-Copies of pay stubs for a 12-month period from your employment and bank statements from a financial institution for the same 12-month period showing your payroll deposits
Funds:
-personal bank account monthly statements for the past six (6) months

This is easy to get via the online banking account but my question is do they need everything translated or not, because they specify and I quote "scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread". Original in my opinion is not translated.

Would it be sufficient to just send them the original ones with some English explanation/translation done by me or should I just go to the translator and get everything translated given the fact that there are mainly number and just a couple of words in a bank statement?

Thank you so much in advance.

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
mdm_canada said:
Hi guys,

Just received a couple of hours ago the ADR(Additional Document Request).
Work experience:
-Copies of pay stubs for a 12-month period from your employment and bank statements from a financial institution for the same 12-month period showing your payroll deposits
Funds:
-personal bank account monthly statements for the past six (6) months

This is easy to get via the online banking account but my question is do they need everything translated or not, because they specify and I quote "scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread". Original in my opinion is not translated.

Would it be sufficient to just send them the original ones with some English explanation/translation done by me or should I just go to the translator and get everything translated given the fact that there are mainly number and just a couple of words in a bank statement?

Thank you so much in advance.
In my personal opinion, original with explanation should be fine, but official translation would be a better option.

Are you CEC or FSW?

mdm_canada

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
imrankhan2015 said:
In my personal opinion, original with explanation should be fine, but official translation would be a better option.

Are you CEC or FSW?
Thank you, I am FSW Outland.
That is also my opinion..luckily in the meantime I spoke to my bank and they will send me an official bank statement in English, the only things not in English will be the pay-slips for which I will provide some explanations. I hope this will be sufficient for the OINP officers.

Tito G

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have the processing officer with initials T-ED? i'm just wondering.

Thanks.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When can we expect a nomination? Any guesses? Bestofluck? Mzasam ?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
I guess they are satisfying candidates by placing Additional Documents Request now. Nominations issuance have eventually got slow.

Any FSW applicant got employment verification calls?

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Tito G said:
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have the processing officer with initials T-ED? i'm just wondering.

Thanks.
No, mine is T-LW and most of the people have only 2 letter as official name so I am considering T as Temporary.

Someone new will pick up the file process it.

Tito G

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
No, mine is T-LW and most of the people have only 2 letter as official name so I am considering T as Temporary.

Someone new will pick up the file process it.

The "T" for Temporary actually makes alot of sense. Anyway we are all hopeful!!

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got mail from OINP which says I have to send ---

-ALL pay stubs issued to you for the periods of employment stated in your application.

My experience is 100 % genuine but I don't have all the payslips of my previous organization. When I left, I had saved payslips of last 6 months. I also could dig out some other payslips, but still there payslips of at least one year period in between is missing. Honestly I don't find this requirement that reasonable either. I do have experience certificate, service certificate to prove my experience. I was with TCS.

So how can I deal with this? Any suggestions? Their other requests for document in the mail can be fulfilled by me. But what about this?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
admodi86 said:
I got mail from OINP which says I have to send ---

-ALL pay stubs issued to you for the periods of employment stated in your application.

My experience is 100 % genuine but I don't have all the payslips of my previous organization. When I left, I had saved payslips of last 6 months. I also could dig out some other payslips, but still there payslips of at least one year period in between is missing. Honestly I don't find this requirement that reasonable either. I do have experience certificate, service certificate to prove my experience. I was with TCS.

So how can I deal with this? Any suggestions? Their other requests for document in the mail can be fulfilled by me. But what about this?
Well in this case you try and submit at least one year pay slips. If you have bank deposits of the salary then it would be the best thing to show.
Explain them that you have misplaced some payslips and its not easy to get new payslips.
But dont tell them you find the req as not reasonable :p