+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP International Stream EOI System: Application Timeline

co2020

May 31, 2020
for those who calculated their score in Masters stream what was your score? I am getting 36 without work experience and 40 with work experience. Problem is I am unable to get letter of employment from my previous employer. Anyone please

MSKAurin

Aug 9, 2021
for those who calculated their score in Masters stream what was your score? I am getting 36 without work experience and 40 with work experience. Problem is I am unable to get letter of employment from my previous employer. Anyone please
Mine is 33 with less than 6 months of equivalent full-time work experience (1 year part-time). According to Masters Graduate Stream – Applicant Checklist you have to upload all documents that support the information you provided in your expression of interest. Documentation may include employment / work experience reference letter(s) to demonstrate your employment history in Canada in the last five years.

co2020

May 31, 2020
Mine is 33 with less than 6 months of equivalent full-time work experience (1 year part-time). According to Masters Graduate Stream – Applicant Checklist you have to upload all documents that support the information you provided in your expression of interest. Documentation may include employment / work experience reference letter(s) to demonstrate your employment history in Canada in the last five years.
Thank you.
Thank you I also see we can attach a notice of assessment.

MSKAurin

Aug 9, 2021
Thank you.

Thank you I also see we can attach a notice of assessment.
Yup you can attach notice of tax assessment but it's a must to upload employment/reference letters as I called OINP yesterday and got confirmation from them. Notice of tax assessment doesn't have job title, employment period, hours, wage rate etc.

co2020

May 31, 2020
Yup you can attach notice of tax assessment but it's a must to upload employment/reference letters as I called OINP yesterday and got confirmation from them. Notice of tax assessment doesn't have job title, employment period, hours, wage rate etc.
Thank you. Can you give me the number you called. Each time I call and select to speak with an agent it directs me to send an email. I am calling 14163270374 this is the number I saw on their website. Is your number different.

Last edited:

MSKAurin

Aug 9, 2021
Thank you. Can you give me the number you called. Each time I call and select to speak with an agent it directs me to send an email. I am calling 14163270374 this is the number I saw on their website. Is your number different.
Same number. Basically I asked about experience gained during study time and one of them said yes we can include it as well. Also asked about employment/reference letters from past employers as I am unable to get those at this moment. Then she told me that this is a MUST as they will look into every required documents against every points you claim in EOI.

Last edited:

co2020

May 31, 2020
Same number. Basically I asked about experience gained during study time and one of them said yes we can include it as well. Also asked about employment/reference letters from past employers as I am unable to get those at this moment. Then she told me that this is a MUST as they will look into every required documents against every points you claim in EOI.
Thank you. I finally got through.

Reactions: MSKAurin

co2020

May 31, 2020
Hey @co2020,
How was phone conversation? Do they still want us to upload employment/reference letters from past employers? Or the pay slips are good enough?
They said to put as much information and attach a letter of explanation. So attach anything you can use to prove the work experience and a letter of explanation. However they also said the visa officers have the final decision and there is no guarantee.

co2020

May 31, 2020
They said to put as much information and attach a letter of explanation. So attach anything you can use to prove the work experience and a letter of explanation. However they also said the visa officers have the final decision and there is no guarantee.
Did you get an invitation to apply? if yes what was your score?

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Question if anyone can help me:

Received my nomination last month for the job offer: student stream. Applied for my PR since using the online portal.

However, my company is moving to new office next month and my hourly wage has increased. I contacted OINP and they said to send an updated job offer letter, two recent payslips and my current work permit so that they can send me an updated work permit support letter.

My question is does the PR application which I've submitted not have to be changed or updated with a new nomination certificate or approval letter? OINP didn't mention anything.