+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 MARCH Draw- Timelines

ck786

May 3, 2023
Exactly the same boat!
For me, ADR for new proof of funding, submitted last night, and got an DIP this morning.
I would say they probably accept all the documents, like a "safe zone". The thing left is some administrative procedures.
Hopefully everything goes well and all of us can get the nomination.
All feb 02 invitees got nomination today. Now with god’s grace its our turn. March submissions wud get now.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Exactly the same boat!
For me, ADR for new proof of funding, submitted last night, and got an DIP this morning.
I would say they probably accept all the documents, like a "safe zone". The thing left is some administrative procedures.
Can you share your overall timeline? Would help us new ones in setting expectations for DIP. TIA.

Abhin Shiny James

Jan 11, 2019
Moved forward to DIP Today, I received an ADR last night for proof of funds, and after submitting the ADR document an hour ago, it has moved to DIP.

Does this mean that they have accepted the POF document and just the final decision is left? or can they still reject it?
Hello Sir,

When they asked for new proof of funds, what did you show? Im in the same boat.
NOI 10th march. 19th may assessment started.

I work full time for a company outside of Ontario. Is that job enough for a proof of funds? Im eligible under CEC btw.
If anyone can shed some light, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Sudent564

Apr 26, 2019
8 March 2023: Invited under HCP (Healthcare)
12 March 2023: Submitted complete application
Dead Silence~ No Assesment Stage (Checked daily , status changed from submitted to DIP)
20 April 2023: Decession in progress
26 May 2023 : Received Nomination email from government of Canada.
Fingers crossed for the upcomming EE draw.
I did not recieve any email updates from OINP except Certificate of Nomination two days after approval.
Maybe the process was fast (75 days) due to Canadian Work Exp. To everyone waiting, you'll get yours soon. Cheers

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hello Sir,

When they asked for new proof of funds, what did you show? Im in the same boat.
NOI 10th march. 19th may assessment started.

I work full time for a company outside of Ontario. Is that job enough for a proof of funds? Im eligible under CEC btw.
If anyone can shed some light, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
Hey man, Sorry I'm replying a bit late. I basically showed them a certificate from my bank stating that I have the required funds in my account. I had a Investment certificate that matured a few weeks back so they asked me for proof of the new funds.

As for your second question, I have no idea as I'm outland, I'm sure someone on the forum has an answer for that.

Good luck!

cournavdeept

Jun 25, 2023
Same boat, Received NOI on March 10th (Tech Draw), submitted on March 22nd. Its been over 45 days for me.
Its been more than 95 days that I got NOI from OINP under tech draw on 10th March, its showing decision is in progress since last 2 months. Is there anything to worry about?
IELTS score is expiring tomorrow and I gave exam to keep profile eligible but this time score is less. Will ot affect my OINP profile/process?
will appreciate the response if anybody else is also facing same issue

cournavdeept

Jun 25, 2023
Exactly the same boat!
Its been more than 95 days that I got NOI from OINP under tech draw on 10th March, its showing decision is in progress since last 2 months. Is there anything to worry about?

IELTS score is expiring tomorrow and I gave exam to keep profile eligible but this time score is less. Will ot affect my OINP profile/process?

will appreciate the response if anybody else is also facing same issue