+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 MARCH Draw- Timelines

Feb 10, 2023
Hi everyone, I got NOI from OINP on 9th March 2023. I submitted the application on 28th March. Still the status is submitted after almost 40 days. Can people here share their timeline regarding this draw. I got NOI as healthworker.

ck786

May 3, 2023
Hi everyone, I got NOI from OINP on 9th March 2023. I submitted the application on 28th March. Still the status is submitted after almost 40 days. Can people here share their timeline regarding this draw. I got NOI as healthworker.
Status still same for march applicants. Many out there in this forum sailing same boat.

Bhavsoo

May 18, 2023
I also received NOI on 8 march as dentist but didn't check my account in march so submitted application on 20 April 2023 my status is also submitted yet

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hey bro, did you receive an ADR email? What additional information did they want?
Same here for me…
Require new proof of funding.
They haven't yet mailed me or asked for any additional info.

I have mailed them and asked if they require anything from my end, but haven't received a response.

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hey bro, did you receive an ADR email? What additional information did they want?
Same here for me…
Require new proof of funding.
Moved forward to DIP Today, I received an ADR last night for proof of funds, and after submitting the ADR document an hour ago, it has moved to DIP.

Does this mean that they have accepted the POF document and just the final decision is left? or can they still reject it?

minipotato

Apr 19, 2023
Exactly the same boat!
For me, ADR for new proof of funding, submitted last night, and got an DIP this morning.
I would say they probably accept all the documents, like a "safe zone". The thing left is some administrative procedures.
Hopefully everything goes well and all of us can get the nomination.