+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
my case is a bit tricky, obviously i have provided them with ample proofs for my employment, but my current company's email server is configured with anti spam filter all the time , i have added ontarionominee@ontario.ca and OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca in the white-list of my email server, so any email from these two addresses will pass through without any issue
However, if OINP emails my HR (just in case) from any other email address, apart from the above two, i am afraid it would get blocked and will never reach my HR
already emailed OINP last night explaining all this so another AOR is expected this week lol

How you sure they will send an email to your HR.

arslan450

Sep 14, 2015
You did not get the ITA yet, however, you claimed points for that work experience when you receive your OINP. I have few questions for you:
1) When did you receive your NOI?
2) If you remove that work experience, is your FSW eligibility still more than 66?

Edit: Why are you worried if you got a letter from your manager and you have other proof that you are working in that company. Does the letter from your manager include the duties and responsibilities?
I am currently working in KSA the Workpermit (IQAMA) have different profession then my actual job. I am only worried in case of verification the HR always says what is written on work permit (IQAMA) just not to bypass the country law.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I am currently working in KSA the Workpermit (IQAMA) have different profession then my actual job. I am only worried in case of verification the HR always says what is written on work permit (IQAMA) just not to bypass the country law.
I also worked in KSA. My iqama was also not the same with my real work. As long as you can provide proofs that you are working there with a valid work permit (not an illegal alien), you should be good. All the best.

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
dears,

do you think that OINP will do the assessment and DIP fast after 7 Aug. since there will be no new submission because stream was closed on 25th July so maximum date whoever registered their profile on 24 July need submit until 7 Aug. Must all the application till now submitted and they have close the them,.
Please give your opinion.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
dears,

do you think that OINP will do the assessment and DIP fast after 7 Aug. since there will be no new submission because stream was closed on 25th July so maximum date whoever registered their profile on 24 July need submit until 7 Aug. Must all the application till now submitted and they have close the them,.
Please give your opinion.
All profile will get clear within 60 days. Rest it all depends on NOC i guess. There were some cases in June and July where people got DIP and Nomination in 1 day and even in few hours when stream was open for new registration. :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
All profile will get clear within 60 days. Rest it all depends on NOC i guess. There were some cases in June and July where people got DIP and Nomination in 1 day and even in few hours when stream was open for new registration. :)
Were you one of them? ;)
My case is less than 24 hrs from DIP to nomination.

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Buddies,

I have sumitted my profile on 28th July. Current status is Assesment. What are the next status and how long does it take to process that ?

Regards,
Saurabh Sharma

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hey Buddies,

I have sumitted my profile on 28th July. Current status is Assesment. What are the next status and how long does it take to process that ?

Regards,
Saurabh Sharma
After Assessment you will go in Decision in Progress then Approved (Nominated). Nobody can predict the timings for status change for July submitted people. Some people are still in submitted status since 1st week of July. Some DIP people got nomination next day while others DIP are still waiting since 2 weeks.
So be patient and wait for your status to change like all of us. :cool:

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
@legalfalcon , in a different thread, posted the following:

The Civic Holiday is celebrated on the first Monday of August and it's a public holiday in some provinces and territories. The civic holiday is not a statutory holiday. It is known by many names in different provinces and municipalities.

IRCC will be working tomorrow.

Does this apply to the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration, Ontario as well? It'd be great if you could let us know as a lot of applicants are expecting a change in their application status this week.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Last edited: