+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I hope so. I do have the 60 days timeline in mind and that is quite a lot of time keeping in mind I submitted my application on the 20th of July. Also NOC 1123 has generally been slow at least from the posts I have been following on this forum. So no hurries as long as it all goes smoothly :)
i submitted on 19th july, you can see my details in signature
have you gotten into assessment ?

Reactions: Jtahir

Saif181

Jul 20, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am new to this thread and have also joined the whatsapp group.

CRS-362
NOC-2173
NOI Received-29/06/2017
Application Submitted- 05/07/2017
Assessment - 17/07/2017
Decision in progress - 17/07/2017

Did anyone have updates beyond this stage? Not sure how much time they take to the next stage?
I guess the only explanation for your situation is that they have inducted a lot of NOC-2173 u just hang in there things will sort out for you as well.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Saif181

Jul 20, 2017
i submitted on 19th july, you can see my details in signature
have you gotten into assessment ?
According to my analysis (if its Right) applications submitted up till 13th or 14th july are in Assessment or DIP stage(excluding Certain IT/DATA/COMPUTING NOC codes), I guess the Assessment stage will start as soon as those files are off the desk

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I hope so. I do have the 60 days timeline in mind and that is quite a lot of time keeping in mind I submitted my application on the 20th of July. Also NOC 1123 has generally been slow at least from the posts I have been following on this forum. So no hurries as long as it all goes smoothly :)
Yes you are right! this is the best approach to keep 60 days limit in mind.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi All, standing at 393, NOC 2283.. can someone let me know what are my chances to get NOI from Ontario ?
Keep checking below portal for updates regularly. If they will open again HCP stream and specifically lower their CRS requirement to less then 400 CRS for your NOC then you are IN. Otherwise try to update your CRS score, which is the only option.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Reactions: kartheek89

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Keep checking below portal for updates regularly. If they will open again HCP stream and specifically lower their CRS requirement to less then 400 CRS for your NOC then you are IN. Otherwise try to update your CRS score, which is the only option.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
ya, appearing for IELTS again.. meanwhile, can you guess when would they issue NOI again ? any guess ? as per website, it is on hold i believe

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01 ,

Please advise for upfront PCC , is it advisable shall get the PCC
Yeah go for that. Your PCC from your country of current residence should not be more then 6 months old and for those countries where you lived for cumulative 6 month since age of 18 years, it should be dated after you have last resided/visited that country.

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah go for that. Your PCC from your country of current residence should not be more then 6 months old and for those countries where you lived for cumulative 6 month since age of 18 years, it should be dated after you have last resided/visited that country.
let say I am in gulf and I will take the PCC for India from indian embassy now but later month or so I will go for vacation and same time I submit the PR application do I need to get the PCC again after coming back from vacation or the same PCC will work?

I hope you got the question ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
ya, appearing for IELTS again.. meanwhile, can you guess when would they issue NOI again ? any guess ? as per website, it is on hold i believe
Honestly nobody is sure about HCP opening again. Previously whenever they hold or stop any stream, they did mention the chance of reopening in near future. But on 25th July, there is nothing mentioned if they will open again in this year. Just Pray that the Nomination quota for 2017 would not get filled with current candidates. In this case there will be chance for reopening.

Reactions: kartheek89