+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
let say I am in gulf and I will take the PCC for India from indian embassy now but later month or so I will go for vacation and same time I submit the PR application do I need to get the PCC again after coming back from vacation or the same PCC will work?

I hope you got the question ?
If you apply eAPR before visiting India then you are good to go, but if you apply after visit then take PCC after you come back to gulf. I suggest you to apply 1st then go to vacation.

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
If you apply eAPR before visiting India then you are good to go, but if you apply after visit then take PCC after you come back to gulf. I suggest you to apply 1st then go to vacation.
But I checked with someone who is like immigration expert as per his instruction , if you get India pcc from gulf it is valid until you visit to India. Like If I the get PCC this month and will visit in December Pcc valid for 6 month but I didn't go to India PCC is valid until that time you visit to India.

and No need to get the PCC again coming back from vacation.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
But I checked with someone who is like immigration expert as per his instruction , if you get India pcc from gulf it is valid until you visit to India. Like If I the get PCC this month and will visit in December Pcc valid for 6 month but I didn't go to India PCC is valid until that time you visit to India.

and No need to get the PCC again coming back from vacation.
Yes that is what I have mentioned in my post. Your PCC is valid for India If you do not visit it before eAPR, even if it older then 6 months. But If you have PCC issued in August 2017 and you visit India in December 2017, and In Jan 2018 you will apply for eAPR then you have to take new PCC in Jan 2018 for India.

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Yes that is what I have mentioned in my post. Your PCC is valid for India If you do not visit it before eAPR, even if it older then 6 months. But If you have PCC issued in August 2017 and you visit India in December 2017, and In Jan 2018 you will apply for eAPR then you have to take new PCC in Jan 2018 for India.
I mean to say if I visit to India in Dec but still PCC is valid until 6 months complete. Regarding If I didn't visit to India and 6 months complete still my PCC is valid.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I mean to say if I visit to India in Dec but still PCC is valid until 6 months complete. Regarding If I didn't visit to India and 6 months complete still my PCC is valid.
I think you are confusing validity of PCC, it is nothing but a relative term to eAPR (submission of PR application with IRCC). Frankly speaking I could not be able to understand what you are trying to communicate. Pardon for my limited understanding.:)

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
I think you are confusing validity of PCC, it is nothing but a relative term to eAPR (submission of PR application with IRCC). Frankly speaking I could not be able to understand what you are trying to communicate. Pardon for my limited understanding.:)
I see this PCC process as the most controversial and confusing sub process of the entire immigration layout ..in my opinion it needs direct practical experience of different scenarios to form a structured distinct approach !

But there is another question here if the PCC is refused. ...They will not ask for a corrective action correct ? so they will directly reject ?
If its rejected ..will you know the exact detailed reason ?
Another thing if the application is rejected.... you just have to rectify your PCC layout and wait for the upcoming draw as you will most probably receive another ITA.. or there are other prerequisites/dependencies ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I see this PCC process as the most controversial and confusing sub process of the entire immigration layout ..in my opinion it needs direct practical experience of different scenarios to form a structured distinct approach !

But there is another question here if the PCC is refused. ...They will not ask for a corrective action correct ? so they will directly reject ?
If its rejected ..will you know the exact detailed reason ?
Another thing if the application is rejected.... you just have to rectify your PCC layout and wait for the upcoming draw as you will most probably receive another ITA.. or there are other prerequisites/dependencies ?
Yes, this is clear that they will not ask for updated PCC, they will reject your application straight away. But if you go deep into reason of rejections thread, I have found following main reasons for rejection regarding PCC

1- PCC is not covering entire period since your 18th Birthday.
2- PCC taken more then 6 months before your eAPR for your current country of Stay.
3- PCC not given for a country you have resided for more then 6 months.

Once application is rejected, our profile once again come back to the pool as per my understanding and we can get another ITA. @BillHyatt can you shed some more light on it please.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Yes, this is clear that they will not ask for updated PCC, they will reject your application straight away. But if you go deep into reason of rejections thread, I have found following main reasons for rejection regarding PCC

A problem for me ,as they only mention issuance date of the PCC... as by default this means that its valid from the day u r 18 till the issuance date ....here and in my home country !
2- PCC taken more then 6 months before your eAPR for your current country of Stay.
No issues
No issues

While for this unmentioned Scenario :

4-PCC is issued from home country that you are not residing in and valid time wise, but done while u r there during ur last visit
Now... this is the real deal for me ! And the most controversial scenario !

Once application is rejected, our profile once again come back to the pool as per my understanding and we can get another ITA. @BillHyatt can you shed some more light on it please.

Last edited:

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017

@anwar01 @MEB ,

thank you for eblorating more about PCC.

4-PCC is issued from home country that you are not residing in and valid time wise, but done while u r there during ur last visit
Now... this is the real deal for me ! And the most controversial scenario !
- If I am on visit may be because of some important work , cannot process the PCC during visit as you know in India it's not easy to get PCC.
and reason for rejection is very clear by , it doesn't cover if you submit the valid PCC and you traveled somewhere (home country or any other country) and again you have to submit new PCC.

Last edited:

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Can anyone tell me that whats the email id for inquiry to ontario or from which emailid you receive information for any pending documents submission?

Saif181

Jul 20, 2017
hi all,
Currently, my status is awaiting information. And its been like this for 2 weeks already even if I have submitted my ECA copy like ~2 weeks ago.
do you guys know what is the reject rate for OINP?
Thanks
If you have submitted after 13th or 14th July I guess they are overloaded with all the Applications and stuff that is why they say 30-60 days for HCP stream. well there has been some rejections as well (very very few) reasons Wrong NOC code job description not matching stated NOC codes or PCC not furnished etc other than that I haven't seen any rejections.

amabomaa

Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone,

For those of you who applied to OINP - HCP Stream before it was put on hold, did you submit the last 6 months payslips corresponding to each employment you've had? Or did you submit only the first and last payslips as indicated in the OINP application guide.

Again, what number of work experience years do you need to apply for OINP - HCP Stream?

I'm asking these because i started working in 2007 till now and i need to know if it's paramount that i submit payslips/ work reference letters/employment contracts from 2007 to date.

I received NOI from Ontario and in the process of gathering all my documents, the stream was paused.

Holding my breath till it's re-opened and i wish everyone the very best!

Cheers!

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
If you have submitted after 13th or 14th July I guess they are overloaded with all the Applications and stuff that is why they say 30-60 days for HCP stream. well there has been some rejections as well (very very few) reasons Wrong NOC code job description not matching stated NOC codes or PCC not furnished etc other than that I haven't seen any rejections.
PCC is not required for OINP nomination
PS, there was a user a few days back in one of the OINP forums, he was asked by OINP to change his NOC in his EE profile as it didnot match the job description he provided.
So, i reckon, they will ask for every missing or miss-interpreted information from the user, before rejecting his application.

Last edited:

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

Yes, I guess they are back to pool but not sure if this rule applies to all kind of rejections such as rejection due to incomplete documents.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Boss, Please let us know where did you get the rejection info of OINP?