+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP Online Application Process 2017

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually, it happens for ECA Report if not accessible for some reasons or they need a final check of bank statements.
Otherwise, it will change back DIP or you should receive email within 48 Hours.
Thanks. Yeah for the ECA for sure not, as I ordered a duplicate just after apply and OINP confirmed me two weeks ago. Hope is nothing bad.
Thanks as always @BillHyatt :)

Dexter00

May 19, 2017
Hey guys,
Should i wait for 24 hrs for changes to reflect, or should i make a new profile?
I wasn't getting points on Canadian education as i had answered 'yes' to the question for half of the education was in english/french, but now changed it to 'no' and waiting for points to update.

Seelan7820

May 30, 2017
Hi Everyone..
I would just like to check if your CRS score is 338, can you get nominated by Ontario?
I saw the last draw which is stating something like those above 199 will be invited to apply?
I'm confused!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello guys, my application status was in "Decision in progress" until today, when it changed to "Awaiting information". I didn't receive any email from OINP requesting additional info or documents.

Anybody has experience with it? I sent them an email but would like to hear from your experiences.
Thanks!
Just got a news from few friends and they confirmed me that they have received Nomination from Ontario Today, so this may indicate that hopefully, your nomination is on the way. Good Luck.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Everyone..
I would just like to check if your CRS score is 338, can you get nominated by Ontario?
I saw the last draw which is stating something like those above 199 will be invited to apply?
I'm confused!
No for Ontario you need at least 400 points to be invited.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got a news from few friends and they confirmed me that they have received Nomination from Ontario Today, so this may indicate that hopefully, your nomination is on the way. Good Luck.
That would be great. But I dont think if they are going to give nomination will change the status to "awaiting information" right? It shoud go directly to nomination. Anyway, lets see what happen when they wake up on Tuesday ;)

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, my application status was in "Decision in progress" until today, when it changed to "Awaiting information". I didn't receive any email from OINP requesting additional info or documents.

Anybody has experience with it? I sent them an email but would like to hear from your experiences.
Thanks!
I reply to myself. It is fixed now.
When I created the OINP profile I introduced the old "Job Seeker Validation Code", but I noticed just after submit so I sent them the correct one by email. Just now they replied me that the decision for nomination was positive but they couldn't nominate me as the code was wrong. So they just asked me to send the correct "Job Seeker Validation Code" for them to issue me the Nomination!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I reply to myself. It is fixed now.
When I created the OINP profile I introduced the old "Job Seeker Validation Code", but I noticed just after submit so I sent them the correct one by email. Just now they replied me that the decision for nomination was positive but they couldn't nominate me as the code was wrong. So they just asked me to send the correct "Job Seeker Validation Code" for them to issue me the Nomination!
That's fantastic news. Many congratulations to you. Kindly, please update us when they send you nomination as this will help us record dates and follow up with others.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's fantastic news. Many congratulations to you. Kindly, please update us when they send you nomination as this will help us record dates and follow up with others.
They sent me just now! Yeah i will update the tracker now. Thanks!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

I've already discussed this bit about my e-filing experience in other threads but I am posting it here again so that other people who have encountered the same issues can get some insight while I get some reassurance that the issue will be resolved soon :)

I uploaded my documents, made the payment and submitted my OINP application 46 hours ago on the e-filing portal. But I haven't received the confirmation email or the payment receipt yet. Also, my status shows "Waiting for Submission" since the last 2 days. I wrote to the technical team, reporting this issue but I haven't heard from them yet.

Did you or anybody else you know faced this issue? How was it resolved?

Thanks.

taitosh

Jan 19, 2022
"After that you will select option I am A returning user who has previously registered for the OINP.: 6027063, member: 600109"]

Great job! However, with regards to No. 3 above, I always click on I am a new user since I have not previously registered for OINP.
Could you please tell me if I am correct I am still in the process of applying as I just received my EOI on January 12th.

Thank you