Apr 5, 2020
Hi Mohan--
Have you received any information about the below details

- Date of Incorporation
- Incorporation/Registration Number
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)/Business Number
- Business Legal Structure
- Has you business been amalgamated in the last three years
- Number of years in active business prior to the date of application submission
- Gross Revenue for the most recently completed fiscal year prior to application submission (non including HST/GST)
- Start and End date of Fiscal Year
Your employer would be filling all that information out and signing off on it.

zonur

Feb 7, 2021
Good luck. If they are a small company you have a better chance than a large, well-known firm.
So I got the employer form.
However, when I signed in the program, I realized that the my EOI date is different than I updated my information.
After my first submission in May 2023, I got promoted in August 2023 and at the end of September, I completed my second year at the same company. So I’ve updated my information. But I cant see the updated date. It shows May 2023 for EOI.
my question is if there could be any issues with my updated information and experince if they dont matches for somehow. In May, I had less experience than 2 years as the program requires and also, my salary was less than the median wage.
On the other hand, apart from EOI date, in the details I provided, I can clearly see that all information is up to date. Salary section shows my current salary and experience section shows 2 or more years.
I m confused and not sure if it affects my application

thank you in advance for any feedback