+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer Streams

sivapilli

Jul 29, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
Hi All,

I applied my PR through OINP - Employer Job Offer Streams and recently received an invitation to submit my documents as part of EOI.

As part of the documentation, they are asking for the following details. Pls note: I work for Cognizant Technology Solutions and I tried checking with immigration & HR teams, but I'm not getting the following details though I submit my PR on my own.

- Date of Incorporation
- Incorporation/Registration Number
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)/Business Number
- Business Legal Structure
- Has you business been amalgamated in the last three years
- Number of years in active business prior to the date of application submission
- Gross Revenue for the most recently completed fiscal year prior to application submission (non including HST/GST)
- Start and End date of Fiscal Year

Can anyone help how to get these details or if anyone had done this recently or have these details? Appreciate your help on this, as IRCC had given me 14 days time and now I'm left with 3 more days to submit these details.

Thanks
Mohan
Hi Mohan I am also in same boat..did you recieve any information?

zonur

Feb 7, 2021
Hi All,

I will ask my employer to fill the employer form for this stream. But I m confused with job offer information section.
I ve been working at the same company for more than 2 years and I got 2 promotions since then. My current position is the same with my application (EOI) however my first job offer different.
In the job offer information section, it asks for
“Is the applicant currently working for the business?”

there are 3 options
1 Yes, in the same position “being recruited for as outlined above”
2 Yes, in a different position than one outlined above
3 No

I did renew my application after promotion due to the fact that I was able to get more score regarding salary increase

so which section should be chosen?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I will ask my employer to fill the employer form for this stream. But I m confused with job offer information section.
I ve been working at the same company for more than 2 years and I got 2 promotions since then. My current position is the same with my application (EOI) however my first job offer different.
In the job offer information section, it asks for
“Is the applicant currently working for the business?”

there are 3 options
1 Yes, in the same position “being recruited for as outlined above”
2 Yes, in a different position than one outlined above
3 No

I did renew my application after promotion due to the fact that I was able to get more score regarding salary increase

so which section should be chosen?
is this for the same NOC for two years? isn’t that a question for your employer. They have to outline their recruitment process for 1. So 2.

zonur

Feb 7, 2021
is this for the same NOC for two years? isn’t that a question for your employer. They have to outline their recruitment process for 1. So 2.
Thank you for your reply

yes, this is for my employer but since this is going to affect my whole life, I want to make sure if everything is okay

The second option refers to my current position. That means in the above section it should be filled as per my first position. If this is the case, I am afraid that it would not match with my initial submitted EOI. I am very confused.
Please bear with me on this since I have been waiting for a PR for a long time

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply

yes, this is for my employer but since this is going to affect my whole life, I want to make sure if everything is okay

The second option refers to my current position. That means in the above section it should be filled as per my first position. If this is the case, I am afraid that it would not match with my initial submitted EOI. I am very confused.
Please bear with me on this since I have been waiting for a PR for a long time
Does your job offer meet the NOC you submitted? Do you have two years experience in the one NOC?

zonur

Feb 7, 2021
For your reply, my employer is eligible, but I will see if they accept to fill out this form. I was thinking since this is different than the LMIA I would assume an expect that they will accept to fill out this form.

zonur

Feb 7, 2021
For your reply, my employer is eligible, but I will see if they accept to fill out this form. I was thinking since this is different than the LMIA I would assume an expect that they will accept to fill out this form.
As I understand, there is no other obligation that my employer just needs to show my job offer matches the minimum requirement that the Ontario government requires

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For the OINP job offer stream the employer must fill out and sign the form. It is mandatory. Many companies will not fill out the form because of the private, business, information they must share with the government.

zonur

Feb 7, 2021
Thank you for your guidance appreciate that and I will have my answers from my employer hopefully tomorrow if they’re willing or not

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your guidance appreciate that and I will have my answers from my employer hopefully tomorrow if they’re willing or not
Good luck. If they are a small company you have a better chance than a large, well-known firm.

ranjith1983

Dec 10, 2023
Hi Mohan--
Have you received any information about the below details

- Date of Incorporation
- Incorporation/Registration Number
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)/Business Number
- Business Legal Structure
- Has you business been amalgamated in the last three years
- Number of years in active business prior to the date of application submission
- Gross Revenue for the most recently completed fiscal year prior to application submission (non including HST/GST)
- Start and End date of Fiscal Year