+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks everyone for reply and guidance.

I Just checked my status today it has changed to Decision in Progress.

God is great..

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
My case went from "awaiting information" directly to DIP today.

Took1.5 weeks on "awaiting information".
Congrats!!

I am still in awaiting information.:(

My company has been since 1963, but it was reorganized in 2016.
So, I guess this issue might be making a long processing time.

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Congrats!!

Oh, so I guess I've been following you in the immitracker. I saw a similar note there, so it gotta be you.

Let's hold our horses, though, because DIP doesn't mean it is positive. My company has several branches, so I don't know if they will look at the criteria for branches or main office. I was told they make enough money, but I don't know for sure.

Don't worry about the delay. Truthful candidates have nothing to fear, and your case may be a difficult one. They have to see if the company makes more than 500 k or 1 million per year, and if it is restructured for less than a year, they may not have enough information on the new company to assess if it meets the criteria profit, number of Canadians and PR employees, and reasonable efforts made to hire Canadians. So they might request names of who is in the board and so on to know if the new company is actually the old one, but divided, bought, rebranded, etc. Also, can they consider a new company as an old one? If the president is the same as the old one or if part of the board remains the same? Can they use the average gross of months to estimate the average for the year to assess the criteria? Stuff like that may not be in the manual yet (if there is a manual they use).

The fact that it is taking long is actually a good thing, because one might have rejected you on the spot saying they don't meet one criteria, for example, if there is no proof they tried to hire Canadians as there is not enough job postings since it restructured. It means they are analyzing it carefully. Is it in Canada?

For how long have you been waiting? Did the company send the documents already?

@Toma1993 DIP = decision in progress, ADR = additional documents requested

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
Oh, so I guess I've been following you in the immitracker. I saw a similar note there, so it gotta be you.

Let's hold our horses, though, because DIP doesn't mean it is positive. My company has several branches, so I don't know if they will look at the criteria for branches or main office. I was told they make enough money, but I don't know for sure.

Don't worry about the delay. Truthful candidates have nothing to fear, and your case may be a difficult one. They have to see if the company makes more than 500 k or 1 million per year, and if it is restructured for less than a year, they may not have enough information on the new company to assess if it meets the criteria profit, number of Canadians and PR employees, and reasonable efforts made to hire Canadians. So they might request names of who is in the board and so on to know if the new company is actually the old one, but divided, bought, rebranded, etc. Also, can they consider a new company as an old one? If the president is the same as the old one or if part of the board remains the same? Can they use the average gross of months to estimate the average for the year to assess the criteria? Stuff like that may not be in the manual yet (if there is a manual they use).

The fact that it is taking long is actually a good thing, because one might have rejected you on the spot saying they don't meet one criteria, for example, if there is no proof they tried to hire Canadians as there is not enough job postings since it restructured. It means they are analyzing it carefully. Is it in Canada?

Thank you so much for your careful concerns and time!! Ya, you saw my case in the tracker:)

My company bought two other companies and is growing and being bigger.
An owner and the board are same. There are over 100 employees only in my board that I have worked.

My employer was required ADR on 7 July and submitted those on 12 July.
I am sure that my company meets all criteria required, but it is just not happy to wait for a long time.

Anyway,I am Fine^^

And, I've seen DIP after ADR is positive.

Much appreciate again!

Last edited:

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017

Thanks!

Another question please. The OINP asked for additional document through my email, how could I send them ?

EricWang

Aug 15, 2017
Congrats!!

When did you send the requested document to them? I have send to them for two weeks, still in 'awaiting information'.

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
When did you send the requested document to them? I have send to them for two weeks, still in 'awaiting information'.
Mine has been sent on 12 July. It's been a month and half..................................................:mad: