Updated timeline:

Application: July 27
Assessment: Aug 15
Awaiting Information: Aug 17
ADR? No.
DIP: Aug 24
Nomination: Aug 31st
Congrats!!
It all revolves on 1) immigrants not taking jobs from Canadians, because that is not what they want, 2) Inviting qualified candidates, and 3) to avoid fraudulent cases (ex.: cases where someone decides to hire a bunch of fellow countrymen, family or friends from a country where you previously lived, as that is characterized as an immigration business and hurts and delays everyone's else applications).

Here is the answer you need: He must have 3 Canadians or PRs working for him FT (30 h/week), at the same conditions as you. It is not clear if it can change after you get nominated (1-3 months), but it makes sense that he maintains these conditions during the whole time from your PNP application to PR, something around 18 months.

When you get a nomination, if the conditions for your nomination change (example, you move, change employer, have a kid) you must communicate that to the federal government during all your application, and you might get rejected.

In this case, if the employer has 3 Canadians + you today, you are eligible. If you get the nomination and on the next day/month he has 4 Immigrants working for him, that would be a problem and your conditions for nomination are no longer valid, and the federal government might refuse your application. I don't know how they could verify that.

It would be good, in this case, if your employer has 4 FT Canadians, 1 as a backup.

What they do in cases like this is they hold your application for a while and keep contacting your employer.

I would say the best solution is sending additional documentation:
1) an honest letter of explanation saying employees go in and out fast, showing also that they profit the local average, otherwise they leave the job because the conditions suck, and that would raise flags,
2) documents showing how many employees got in and out of the company on the last 2-3 years to take an average and prove how long is the employment cycle
3) your employer could write a commitment to always hire new Canadians or PR in case the conditions change (keeping the proportion of 3 Canadians to 1 immigrants). So if it happens, they hire a new Canadian as soon as possible, and if someone assess your application later, neither you nor your employer will be found at fault.
4)The fact that it is in northern Ontario could weigh in your favor.

Vey well explain.
Thank you so much

EricWang

Aug 15, 2017
Hi everybody
I received the nomination letter yesterday.
I share my timeline,hope it has help for you guys.
Wish everyone will get success for apply.

Application: June 15
Assessment: July 1
Awaiting Information: July 24
ADR: Aug 16
DIP: Aug 30
Nomination: Aug 31

Reactions: JJang and TommySan

E2017

Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys,

After been Nominated, do we have to get a medical exam done before we submit the paper based application for Permanent resident?

Can someone please let me know?

Thx

Drone tube

Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys m new in this forum my time line is
Application submitted 23/08/17
Assessment 25/08/17
Awaiting information 6/9/17
I just wanted to know what kind of information they required because I didn't received any email from them what they need any one knows about this situation please
Thanks in advance

Anish_M

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Team ,

My company in canada applied my PR via Paper based Provincial nomination from Ontario (OINP)
NOC Code- 0213 (Inland Application)
Citizenship-India

Here is my timeline

Pre-Screening package submitted- Feb,2016
Pre-Screening Approved– January 30,2017
Nominee Application package submitted – 28th March,2017
Receipt of Nominee Application – April 28,2017
Confirmation of Nominee – May 3,2017
PR application submitted - 12th June,2017
AOR Received(with Application number) on 15th August,2017

Please suggest whats the next step, when I will get MR and in how much time I will get the PR.

EricWang

Aug 15, 2017
Hello guys m new in this forum my time line is
Application submitted 23/08/17
Assessment 25/08/17
Awaiting information 6/9/17
I just wanted to know what kind of information they required because I didn't received any email from them what they need any one knows about this situation please
Thanks in advance
They will inform you by email in normally

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
Hi everybody
I received the nomination letter yesterday.
I share my timeline,hope it has help for you guys.
Wish everyone will get success for apply.

Application: June 15
Assessment: July 1
Awaiting Information: July 24
ADR: Aug 16
DIP: Aug 30
Nomination: Aug 31
Congrats!!

I've got Nominee now.

Thanks

APD

Jun 28, 2017
Torontro
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Gents,
My Manager got email from OINP and asking these documents.
My question is do I have to have signature by these accountants below.
Please advise me.

Revenue Canada Schedules 125(Income Statement Information) and 141 (Accounting Practitioner Information) for the past three years or Company’s financial statements for the past three fiscal years,

Signed by a Certified Accountant (C.A.), Certified Management Accountant (C.M.A.) or Certified General Accountant (C.G.A.)