+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
No changes yet for me, but today marks exactly 90 days since submission... since the average processing time for this stream is around 90-120 days, I'm hoping to see some changes within 30ish days...

masi-gor

Nov 20, 2023
hi guys,

my application is on decision in progress (it is based on EOI ..)
and i do have express entry profile as well
im wondering if i get nominee then i can add the scores on my EE profile or since it is originated by myself (sending EOI and all)
i can not use this score ?

submitted : 28/Aug
assesment : 28 Sep
decision in progress : 17 Nov

Reactions: mig_akira

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi guys,

my application is on decision in progress (it is based on EOI ..)
and i do have express entry profile as well
im wondering if i get nominee then i can add the scores on my EE profile or since it is originated by myself (sending EOI and all)
i can not use this score ?

submitted : 28/Aug
assesment : 28 Sep
decision in progress : 17 Nov
OINP - job offer is not an EE program. OINP EE program is the human capital stream, for example.

masi-gor

Nov 20, 2023
OINP - job offer is not an EE program. OINP EE program is the human capital stream, for example.
thanks Naturgrl for your reply.

so this nominee can not help my EE profile ?
so when i get nominee i shoudl submit my application directly to IRCC?
and i can have this EE profile in parallel as well?
maybe in between i got invitation from EE programm

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thanks Naturgrl for your reply.

so this nominee can not help my EE profile ?
so when i get nominee i shoudl submit my application directly to IRCC?
and i can have this EE profile in parallel as well?
maybe in between i got invitation from EE programm
It doesn’t give you points in your EE profile but you can still have a profile and may get a ITA. For a non EE stream, once nominated, you apply for PR through IRCC.

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Please I need clarification on this, can a family who is a CEO in Canada employ her cousin to work with her in one of the rural designated area for Alberta Rural Renewal Stream (RRS) path way?

i understand that before an employer can hire foreign workers, he must have satisfied that he cannot see a Canadian or PR who applied or can do the job (LMIA) then he can proceed to hire foreign workers if he can demonstrate that.

Now, for RRS, we are exempted from LMIA, yet the employer still demonstrated that he cant get a PR nor a Canadian to do the job before given a foreign applicant endorsement letter.

If applicant applied to the RRS with the job position from her cousin who is a ceo and got nomination, can the person applied for wp and PR?

sumit2304

Dec 7, 2023
Hello all- I received invitation to apply on Dec 5th for tech draw(NOC21222). I am working with TCS on a closed work permit and having difficult time getting Employer Form -Business Details information, as TCS has refused sharing those details. Anybody here who is in the same boat? Or any resolution on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all- I received invitation to apply on Dec 5th for tech draw(NOC21222). I am working with TCS on a closed work permit and having difficult time getting Employer Form -Business Details information, as TCS has refused sharing those details. Anybody here who is in the same boat? Or any resolution on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The Employer Form is a mandatory document and many employees are in the same situation. There is not an alternative. If the employer doesn’t sign the form then you decline. The employer is under no obligation to do so.

Reactions: scylla

sumit2304

Dec 7, 2023
Thank you so much for the reply, if i reject this invite i don’t think there will be any impact on my existing express entry profile, correct?

sumit2304

Dec 7, 2023
The Employer Form is a mandatory document and many employees are in the same situation. There is not
The Employer Form is a mandatory document and many employees are in the same situation. There is not an alternative. If the employer doesn’t sign the form then you decline. The employer is under no obligation to do so.
Thank you so much for your response. are you too from TCS? Or you know anyone form TCS who is in same situation? Also, if i reject this invite would there be any impact on my existing express entry profile?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much for the reply, if i reject this invite i don’t think there will be any impact on my existing express entry profile, correct?
No impact on your EE profile because this is not an EE stream. If you search on this forum there have been a few TCS employees in the same situation for this draw and past draws.

Reactions: sumit2304
Apr 5, 2023
Hi All - I received invitation to apply on Dec 5th for tech draw. I am trying to login to oinp portal today but portal seems to be down. Is anyone facing the issue. Please let me know.

Apr 5, 2023
Hi Sumit, Did you find any alternative if Employer doesn't support. please let me know.