+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Under the family information section, when I enter my spouse IELTS Score (S:6 L:6 R:5.5 W:6), I get the message:
Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or in French.

Please advise. I was under the impression that only I needed a high score in IELTS. Is this a mistake from OINP side?
Yes thats a bug on OINP, go ahead and submit your profile and ignore that message.

Reactions: mejaz

Jabbar

Jan 31, 2017
Hi guys,
My crs score was 390 and since I received extra points for siblings in Canada my score went upto 405. I want to apply for Ontario pnp but it's been over a month I haven't received NOI from them to be able to apply.

My questions are:

Do I need to withdraw my EE PROFILE and create a new one or delete the whole user id in the cic website and create a new one?

Also, I want to change my noc. Has anyone done that before? Is it allowed?
If I create a new EE, are they going to ask me why did I change my noc?

Also, I previously applied for Saskatchewan and my application was ineligible. Do I need to mention that or no?

Please help!

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Yes .. we have to order a duplicate addressed to OINP. for me I did me ECA using WES, and in their website, they have this available @ 71 CAD I think
when ordering duplicate copy to ontario it asks for "Attention to", what should we write in this field? our EE profile number or the file number of our application form for pnp?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Linking means to share a copy of the WES report to OINP too.
When filling the details in WES page , they will give an option of sharing your report with a list of institutions.
Just select OINP and you are done.
Hope this helps.
Ohhhh, ok, thought you meant something else. Thanks

Reactions: Fishal2017

Ranjithvemula

Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys,
My crs score was 390 and since I received extra points for siblings in Canada my score went upto 405. I want to apply for Ontario pnp but it's been over a month I haven't received NOI from them to be able to apply.

My questions are:

Do I need to withdraw my EE PROFILE and create a new one or delete the whole user id in the cic website and create a new one?

Also, I previously applied for Saskatchewan and my application was ineligible. Do I need to mention that or no?

Please help!
Hi congrats . What's your CRS score. Even I am waiting for NOI under ICT sector . Is there any other criteria to get nominated for this.

Thanks in advance.

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
World Education Services (WES): If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: htt ps :// www. wes. org/ ca /apply / xcopycic. asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report. If you do not have an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.

Go to this link
add OINP after clicking on add receipient button.
it will charge you around 75 cad. It will also authorize CIC which is not needed but extra as its default option on website.
once this is done the order will show up in your order history in WES profile. You can modify the order and pay extra 20 cad for domestic overnight shipping. I have used domestic overnight shipping option so that it can be delivered on time and mail is secure but its your personal choice.
Total cost will be 75 and 20 (95)if you choose overnight shipping option.

Once the payment is complete sometimes it takes upto 24 hours to show that order in you WES account dont worry about that if it does not show up righaway.
They send your ECA within 1 or 2 days to OINP, and you will get an email that evaluation was complete.

Later you can also submit a request to refund amount for CIC duplicate ECA as its default option and u had to pay for even when you didnt wanted to use that service.

Hope it helps
Can you tell me what should we write in " Attention To " ? EE profile number or OINP file number? I have just got NOI and i am submitting my application

Reactions: StevieFray

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
when ordering duplicate copy to ontario it asks for "Attention to", what should we write in this field? our EE profile number or the file number of our application form for pnp?
Attention to is mentioned in the OINP application guide.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Can you tell me what should we write in " Attention To " ? EE profile number or OINP file number? I have just got NOI and i am submitting my application
@sidaktoronto so you're saying that we can actually get a refund back for a duplicate package request because it was sent to IRCC as well? Please clarify as i like saving money lol.

Reactions: Nc31 and mqamar1994

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Hi guys,

My questions are:

Please help!
You should withdraw you profile and recreate the new one, hopefully you will get NOI.
Also you can change your NOC to the one that suit your job.
Is during the application that you will state about your saskatchewan provincial nominee.

Good luck

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I have some questions. Please clear me.
  • How to show the salary proof of cash payment?
  • If I fail to complete my profile within 14 days what will happen? Should I re-create my profile?
  • After profile submission can I update any information? Or attach any documents?
  • Should I have to pay $1500 while file submission?
Give me the answers as soon as possible.

joyo

May 16, 2017
I have some questions. Please clear me.
  • How to show the salary proof of cash payment?
  • If I fail to complete my profile within 14 days what will happen? Should I re-create my profile?
  • After profile submission can I update any information? Or attach any documents?
  • Should I have to pay $1500 while file submission?
Give me the answers as soon as possible.
1. Ask your employer they can give you a letter that salary is paid by cash
2.you can recreate your account. But better to create the first profile after all document is ready.
3. You cannot update or change the documents once submitted. Your file will be visible in read-only format. But if any change in the documents submitted you can sent the mail to Ontarionominee@ontario.ca along with the file application number.
4. Yes $1500 has to be paid on file submission.
Hope this helps.