+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

sala70vic

Jun 17, 2017
Dears,
i've sumitted my OINP application at 03rd-June, now status is "assessment", I've received more pieces of evidence from my relative in Canada, how can I share those new documents to OINP? thanks.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Well you don't have to report anything.
OINP will automatically receive a copy and u will be notified accordingly.
Don't worry too much.
It will be fine.
July 6, 2017 Archive Copy 1 $50.00 $50.00
July 6, 2017 Standard Delivery 1 $7.00 $7.00
July 6, 2017 Archive Additional Copies 1 $30.00 $30.00
July 6, 2017 ICAP Discount 1 ($20.00) ($20.00)
July 6, 2017 Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 1 $8.71 $8.71
Total Amount $75.71
Payment $75.71
Balance Due $0.00

This is the summary of payment.
II do not know, whether OINP will get access to WES report through an online portal or they will get the physical copy of the result. I think OINP asks for a physical copy.

Can someone please verify total payment amount and let me know if I miss something.

Reactions: Fishal2017

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Dears,
i've sumitted my OINP application at 03rd-June, now status is "assessment", I've received more pieces of evidence from my relative in Canada, how can I share those new documents to OINP? thanks.
You can attach the scanned copies of the new documents and send them to: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca

Don't forget to put your file number in the subject line. All the best.

Reactions: mqamar1994

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
July 6, 2017 Archive Copy 1 $50.00 $50.00
July 6, 2017 Standard Delivery 1 $7.00 $7.00
July 6, 2017 Archive Additional Copies 1 $30.00 $30.00
July 6, 2017 ICAP Discount 1 ($20.00) ($20.00)
July 6, 2017 Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 1 $8.71 $8.71
Total Amount $75.71
Payment $75.71
Balance Due $0.00

This is the summary of payment.
II do not know, whether OINP will get access to WES report through an online portal or they will get the physical copy of the result. I think OINP asks for a physical copy.

Can someone please verify total payment amount and let me know if I miss something.

Very correctly mentioned. The total amount deducted is 75.71 CAD from your account.
Even I made the online payment.
Was trying to save 30 cad by not ordering for additional copy to self but then it will not proceed. :)

Well, OINP sure knows how to charge money.

I think I received confirmation after a few days from OINP.

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
When applying for OINP is it advisable to send a duplicate of my ECA (IQAS) report to ONIP before submitting my application or after? Cause I won't want same to be requested by OINP before sending them and won't it miss it transit if I submit a duplicated before submitting my application.
Need Help with this pls.

sala70vic

Jun 17, 2017
You can attach the scanned copies of the new documents and send them to: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca

Don't forget to put your file number in the subject line. All the best.
Thanks, I found below
"You must not send in additional documents and/or information to the OINP unless you need to notify the program of a change, or unless you have received a required for additional information. In both cases, you must contact the OINP by email."

Shall I wait till they ask for more documents? or it is ok to share them?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thanks, I found below
"You must not send in additional documents and/or information to the OINP unless you need to notify the program of a change, or unless you have received a required for additional information. In both cases, you must contact the OINP by email."

Shall I wait till they ask for more documents? or it is ok to share them?
I guess you can wait till they ask for it.

Reactions: mqamar1994

banea7

May 17, 2016
It is not mandatory. You should have 1 year of continuous experience in any of the NOC (0, A or B) and a Bachelor's degree. This experience can be out of Canada as well.

Thanks
But when I look at the different Portals it say it is required to be qualified for the for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream
You may check the link below.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
hi..
i heard that they will issue NOI on friday but not sure...
is anyone have that analysis?

hi..
i heard that they will issue NOI on friday but not sure...
is anyone have that analysis?

So far we have heard that the July 4 update is in past tense which I agree with. At the same time Ontario has not mentioned clearly that they will stop issuing NOI for less than 400 CRS ICT occupations . So the answer is 50, 50% chance..

Let's hope we get the NOI ..

Reactions: nsbhullar

Ljay17

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

Good to see strangers sharing information to achieve a common objective. The assistance and information being shared in this forum is invaluable.

At this point I'd like to share my timeline on the OINP journey so far.

EE Profile Created: 6th June
NOI: 9th June
OneKey created: 13th June
Registration expire/Withdrawn by OINP: 27th June
New OINP Registration: 2nd July
AOR: 3rd July
Assessment: 6th July

Will be back to share more updates

Wish everyone best of luck.

:)

Reactions: sundar17feb99

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Good afternoon friends, pls i want to submit my application this weekend by the grace of God. But i was worried with the reference letter that i got from my past employer, the letter wasn't written to CIC requirement ( the job is not my primary NOC) can i use it like that?

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Good afternoon friends, pls i want to submit my application this weekend by the grace of God. But i was worried with the reference letter that i got from my past employer, the letter wasn't written to CIC requirement ( the job is not my primary NOC) can i use it like that?
You can write a "Letter Of Explanation" in support of reference letter. Give a proper reason on why you are not able to get full details from past employer. Also mention all the details that are missing.and also include supporting document like your resume or any other letter from your employer.

Most important: DONT PLAN TO SUMMIT YOU APPLICATION ON WEEKENDS. OINP portal is usually down or some parts of portal stop working. So better avoid that situation.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But when I look at the different Portals it say it is required to be qualified for the for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream
You may check the link below.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
Yes, you have to qualify for HCP stream but it does not mean that Canadian Work Experience is mandatory. If you have Canadian experience then you can qualify under CEC class and if not, then you have to have work experience in NOC (0, A and B) and can qualify under FSWP class.

I hope it clears your doubt.

Reactions: banea7