+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

sumu_skh

Apr 30, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My employer has sent the Employer Pre-screen Application form with all the supporting documents. Do we receive any acknowledgment email from OINP that they have received the form and documents, and they are processing it? My employer sent the documents on April 15, 2016.

Thanks.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Thank you MDM23 for the inputs. Suggestion, well taken. In-fact, I called the OINP a week back and they said the invite is not sent due to backlog. Since, there would be change in LICO rquirement post May 6th, I think, it would be worthwhile to continue with the same profile. I will recreate after 8th May.

+1 for your help and guidance.

Thank you
Pawshi

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Raj,

In the first page, you have specified to enclose the legible copy degree and transcripts should also be forwarded along with WES ECA. Going through the OINP guide, they have asked for WES ECA report and on the OINP site, it is specified to ask WES to forward the report as well. Do you still feel the need of forwarding the copies of the degree and transcript to OINP?

Will additional information have any negative effect on application?

Thank you,
Pawshi

sonhdalal

Sep 12, 2014
sonhdalal said:
I'd like to get an advice regarding my situation. I am currently working in BC but am not eligible under BC PNP, however, I am eligible under OINP (412 pts by August when I complete my 1 year working experiance). If I applied under OINP, do I have to move to Ontario before applying? it's okay if I did after applying? or I can move after I get nominated?

After getting nominated how is CEC and federal skilled worker program different other than the additional CRS points under the federal program?. Also, does my experiance of 1 year has to be in 1 specific noc?
Could someone please help?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Raj, Stanlee and learned forum members,

Though, I have not got the PT invite, but I was preparing a draft application to get ready for the same. I am facing the following challenges. Please provide your guidance...

1. What should be written in the bullet point 1a? My wife had a different family name before marriage. So for 1a, shall I mention Maiden Name and then provide the last name and first name in the next two sections. What should be the document enclosed for the same? Will 10th passing certificate work, as it is highlighting her maiden name?

2. How should be N/A be written - Is it just a short form N/A or Not Applicable? Also, should be written electronically or manually? Can N/A be written electronically? Or it has to be added manually later on?

3. Can application be filled half electronically and half manually?

4. I have pretty long address as specified in the passport. How to provide the address in the format asked in the form? It is not accepting the information as per my address. Can this information be filled manually?

5. Which type of pen - Blue/black should be used for manual application?

6. How to provide the latest expereince information. We can provide the source field, however, cant provide to field as the job is still on

7. Could you please help, what is certified true copies of the degrees? Is it the transcripts or notarized degrees?

Thank you,
Pawshi

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
CanadaWeCome said:
Dear Mr. @rajkamalmohanram,
I think you may have missed out on the instructions to attach the 'Marriage Certificate' in case the applicants are married.

Although i don't think it's mentioned even in the Application Guide, but it IS required and a must attach document, preferably with notarized translation if warranted.

Nice to read and very valuable post!

Thanks for taking the time out to put it all together...

+1 to you.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
He has added that in the requirement. Marriage certificate is mentioned in the first page.

aydesign

May 5, 2016
Dear Mr. @rajkamalmohanram,

It is a very valuable work thank your.
I'm from Turkey and have troubles about the transfer of the fee.
From what I understand from you is that we should send it within the package and it must be a bank draft.
İs ther any option like swift or western union transfer to a bank account?

Bests...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greysky1866 said:
Dear Raj,

I had sent additional documents (6 Months bank statement & WES report directly to be sent to Ontario Immigration) to OINP as requested by them as on 26-April-2016. I have asked them to acknowledge the mail on receipt. I, in-fact received any automated response that your mail will be answered within 15 days.

My question is:

1) How will I come to know whether the case officer has received the documents? Will they mail me back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IELTS score: L-8, S-8, W-7, R-7. Overall : 7.5
Points: 420. EE Created: 25-Oct-15. OINP Nomination: 28-Oct-15.Docs Sent to Ontario: 12-Nov-15. AOR received: 08-Mar-16. 1st Query Received: 25-Apr-16. Query Answered with supporting docs: 26-Apr-16. Status: Awaited.
Yes, generally they do acknowledge the receipt of documents but sometimes they don't. If it has been a while, you can try mailing them back and see if you are getting a response.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pawshi said:
Hi Raj, Stanlee and learned forum members,

Though, I have not got the PT invite, but I was preparing a draft application to get ready for the same. I am facing the following challenges. Please provide your guidance...

1. What should be written in the bullet point 1a? My wife had a different family name before marriage. So for 1a, shall I mention Maiden Name and then provide the last name and first name in the next two sections. What should be the document enclosed for the same? Will 10th passing certificate work, as it is highlighting her maiden name?

If her name has changed after marriage, then just sumit a LOE and provide marriage certificate.

2. How should be N/A be written - Is it just a short form N/A or Not Applicable? Also, should be written electronically or manually? Can N/A be written electronically? Or it has to be added manually later on?

"N/A" but doesn't matter - both mean the same thing. Electronically or Manually - doesn't make any difference either.

3. Can application be filled half electronically and half manually?

Yes

4. I have pretty long address as specified in the passport. How to provide the address in the format asked in the form? It is not accepting the information as per my address. Can this information be filled manually?

Yes, can be filled manually.

5. Which type of pen - Blue/black should be used for manual application?

Doesn't matter.

6. How to provide the latest expereince information. We can provide the source field, however, cant provide to field as the job is still on

Fill some date, print the form, use a correction pen and write "Ongoing".

7. Could you please help, what is certified true copies of the degrees? Is it the transcripts or notarized degrees?

Not required unless you have a Canadian degree. I have already answered a similar question from your elswhere.

Thank you,
Pawshi

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
aka1182 said:
I applied on April 22, with 430 points and never got the PT, still waiting... does anyone knows if the cap was filled?
Same here i scored 404 but hvnt got any notofocation yet.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello All,

can any of you confirm if the "Express Entry Candidacy form" means the confirmation we get from cic after creating the cic and job bank profiles?
Please kindly suggest on this.

Thanks & Regards

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
My Spouse is showing two of her past employments, which is little over to total of 8 years. How many salary slips should be attached with the application?

Thank you,
Pawshi