+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks for your answer anwar01.

One more question; when you say 6-8 months for PNP, do you mean provencial and federal processing time all togheter is that or it is jus for federal level? Thanks.
6 to 8 months after you submit your eAPR. Nomination process is entirely different.

Reactions: HJ2768

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
3 Years Plans or Targets are now available
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2017-11-01.asp?_ga=2.221402072.1793353471.1509595079-973480176.1496702533

This can give you an idea of how things will move from now onwards till 2020.
Hi BillHyatt,

Will this quota announcement have any impact on the current PNP applications processing timeline, which is more than 6 months? Will this speed up now or starting from Jan 2018? Any guess why PNP is so slow?

Thank you.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi BillHyatt,

Will this quota announcement have any impact on the current PNP applications processing timeline, which is more than 6 months? Will this speed up now or starting from Jan 2018? Any guess why PNP is so slow?

Thank you.
These will be applicable from Jan 1 onwards.

The speed of PNP applications have increased and many applicants have seen file transferred to LVO/CPC within 75 Days of AOR while other takes 91 Days.

However, now we are left with backlogs in LVO/CPC who are taking a lot more time to start review and finalisation that is IP2. If they can speed things up PNP applications can be finalised within 90-120 days.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
These will be applicable from Jan 1 onwards.

The speed of PNP applications have increased and many applicants have seen file transferred to LVO/CPC within 75 Days of AOR while other takes 91 Days.

However, now we are left with backlogs in LVO/CPC who are taking a lot more time to start review and finalisation that is IP2. If they can speed things up PNP applications can be finalised within 90-120 days.
Hi Bill, Great update.

but any info about current DIP/PFL/AwaitingDocs OINP HCP stream applications ?? this seems to be taking time even more than the paper based applications now.

Last edited:

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill, Great update.

but any info about current DIP/PFL/AwaitingDocs OINP HCP stream applications ?? this seems to be taking time even more than the paper based applications now.
I have tried to contact some OINP experts however they are not responding. I don't know why they are not nominating people.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I called up OINP today to ask them why my status is still showing awaiting information when I had already submitted my PFL reply on 25 th oct and received an acknowledgement also. He said only the senior officer that will go through my reply will have the authority to change the status to dip which he will do within the timeline of 30 days from the date of AOR of PFL reply. He will first change the status to dip after going thru the reply and then decide on nomination within a few days of Dip.

He indicated indirectly that since we are nearing the end of the year a decision will be rolled out soon.
He also said that we are still going by the dates as and when received.

I know some of our group members had filed their PFL reply more than a month ago. So hopefully you should be hearing some good news in the coming week since your nomination has already been delayed.

All the very best to all my friends waiting for nomination. Praying.....

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I have tried to contact some OINP experts however they are not responding. I don't know why they are not nominating people.
Hi Bill,
Will really appreciate if you can get us some experts' feedback on the real reasons why OINP has stopped nominations for almost a month now.
Since there is no official communication on the processing times for PFL cases, it becomes more difficult for those waiting.