App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi all,
I have one query regarding the passport requirement of OINP,
They ask that my passport must have been valid for at least 2 years, if not then I have to provide copy of old passport, but the problem is I don't have my old passport as it was lost, has anyone encountered this kind of problem?
What should I do ?
Thank you beforehand !!

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Question for the senior pros!

I don't have my birth certificate and its mandatory in the OINP required docs. But they have stated that I can submit an acceptable national document where birth certificate is not available.

Can you guys please suggest what should be that acceptable national document? Should it be 10th grade certificate alongwith some affidavit or should be my drivers license or my national ID card ?

Please help!

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Umidjon90 said:
Hi all,
I have one query regarding the passport requirement of OINP,
They ask that my passport must have been valid for at least 2 years, if not then I have to provide copy of old passport, but the problem is I don't have my old passport as it was lost, has anyone encountered this kind of problem?
What should I do ?
Thank you beforehand !!
Write in the letter explaining the story and provide documents like Complaint Copy from Police station which needed to apply passport.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Mahadev87 said:
Write in the letter explaining the story and provide documents like Complaint Copy from Police station which needed to apply passport.
Thank you Mahadev87 !!

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
birth certificate affidavit can be provided

Some people got their birth certificates in regional languages, they also go for affidavits.

seniors can provide you reliable info

MALLHI said:
Question for the senior pros!

I don't have my birth certificate and its mandatory in the OINP required docs. But they have stated that I can submit an acceptable national document where birth certificate is not available.

Can you guys please suggest what should be that acceptable national document? Should it be 10th grade certificate alongwith some affidavit or should be my drivers license or my national ID card ?

Please help!

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Abrockks said:
Hi all

My profile entered the pool with CRS of 428 on wednesday(just missed the last draw) and have received NOI from OINP immediately.
My questions are:

1. What is the validity of the NOI? Somewhere I read that the validity is 6 months. So do I pay the 1500 CAD fees now itself and wait or later while submitting the application? Or, do I have only 14 days to accept the NOI of OINP?
(Confused about the procedure , please help)

2. Shall I take it or wait for next draw? I am not sure when will the next draw take place and what will be the new cut off (In case it goes up)?

I have managed to get into the pool after long wait and struggle of 8 months, friends please advise what should be my next step.

Thanks!!
On 1) you pay the 1500 at the end of the process online, when submitting the form for processing. The nomination is valid for 6 months and within th period, if you start th OINP process ie the application online, you have 14 days to complete the form online and submit via one key. So this simply means from the day you create your one key profile online, you have 14 days to submit. When submitting (last page), that's when you pay the fees (1,500).

Perhaps the older people on the forum will answer you on the other questions.

Though, I would suggest you can hold off on creating a one key profile (for OINP), read up on OINP during the wait & begin to prepare documents you may need while you wait for the next draw, if it comes and you get ITA, great! Otherwise, your ON interest letter is still valid anyway (for 6months).

All the best!

hbhayana

Feb 26, 2010
Hi Got my Ontario NOI 2 days back and getting into the document collection. First thing is the birth certificate. I believe a notarized affidavit is an alternative, if original not available. Pl advise if any particular format is available and should it be enclosed with any other enclosure confirming the date of birth- eg. Passport/aadhar/10th class certificate etc.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
hbhayana said:
Hi Got my Ontario NOI 2 days back and getting into the document collection. First thing is the birth certificate. I believe a notarized affidavit is an alternative, if original not available. Pl advise if any particular format is available and should it be enclosed with any other enclosure confirming the date of birth- eg. Passport/aadhar/10th class certificate etc.
I have been asking the same question on this forum but havnt got an answer yet.

koolbuddy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Have anyone received NOI today?
I am sill waiting for it.
please let me know.

Thanks,

koolbuddy said:
hi...

Have anyone received the NOI today?
I recreated my profile on April 13.
My CRS score is 414.

Thanks.

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elmira_Dos said:
Hi I am also trying to figure out what is the next step? Within how many days we have to apply? 14 days or 6 months, I am little but confused. Thanks in advance.
There is a PDF OINP application guide at the link below. Read it and you will see all necessary instructions. Also visit the OINP updates page regularly to see new postings by OINP with program alerts, changes etc. (if you are in the HCP stream see the update dated April 10th 2017 under the section for Deadlines for submission for HCP stream). You have 60 days total to respond to the NOI via the OneKey eFiling Portal; however once you register for oneKey Portal you only have 14 days to complete the application and submit it to OINP. So the smart thing to do would be to gather all required docs per the PDF application guide, and only when you are sure you have everything required should you sign up for OneKey. That way you will do all your uploads and complete submission in the 2 weeks time limit. Just make sure you sign up
for OneKey and complete the submission before the 60 days general deadline.

https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Hope this helps. Good luck.

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
oh god... in the 10th April update its written 6 months I dont see 60 days

jazzyapd said:
There is a PDF OINP application guide at the link below. Read it and you will see all necessary instructions. Also visit the OINP updates page regularly to see new postings by OINP with program alerts, changes etc. (if you are in the HCP stream see the update dated April 10th 2017 under the section for Deadlines for submission for HCP stream). You have 60 days total to respond to the NOI via the OneKey eFiling Portal; however once you register for oneKey Portal you only have 14 days to complete the application and submit it to OINP. So the smart thing to do would be to gather all required docs per the PDF application guide, and only when you are sure you have everything required should you sign up for OneKey. That way you will do all your uploads and complete submission in the 2 weeks time limit. Just make sure you sign up
for OneKey and complete the submission before the 60 days general deadline.

https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Hope this helps. Good luck.