PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
Received ADR on 13th December:
Officer initials: MS

-ALL pages of your new passport
(Received my new passport last month and I have to send them scan copies of all blank passport pages as per their rule - fine)

-ALL pay stubs issued to you by "Last Employer" from Jan 6, 2014 until Dec 23, 2015 (NOI Date)
(I have all these pay stubs for 2 years, so it is fine)

-6 months of most recent bank statements (June 2016-November 2016) to confirm you continue to meet LICO requirements. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.
(I will get this and provide them the FD summary confirmation)

-You stated in your application that you submitted an application to Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) and your application was illegible on Dec 21, 2015. Please provide a written statement and evidence that you no longer have a pending application with SINP.
(I have the rejection letter from SINP, so I can provide it to them)

-Was this application withdrawn, denied or approved? Please provide evidence and an explanation.
(My SINP EE application was rejected on 21st Dec 2015 since I had shown POF from a joint bank account with my parents - which is not acceptable)

-Why did you apply to both SINP and OINP?
(This is where I need some good suggestions)

Scenario: After waiting more than 3 months in the pool for either PT NOI from Ontario or direct ITA, out of sheer desperation I applied for SINP EE which was rejected eventually. Without wasting any more time, as per the 23rd Nov update on OINP website - I recreated my EE profile again on 23rd Dec. and got PT NOI on the same day - for which I waited for 5 months.

What can be an ideal explanation for this question?

My existing EE profile will expire on 23rd Dec. Should I be proactive now and recreate a new EE profile and submit the details to them??

Thanks in advance for your help.
You can mention following. I am bit busy, so writing quickly. You should make it more formal.

1. Ontario was always my favourite state to settle for following reasons. However, I didn't get PT Notification even after waiting for 3 months. I created EE profile on THIS DATE and waited till THIS DATE. Eventually, since there was no PT notification, I lost hope and I applied for SINP. If I had received PT Notification early, I would never have applied for SINP.

Reason for preferring Ontario:
i)
ii)
iii)

I assure you that I will be staying in Ontario, and being a resident of Ontario, I will definitely contribute in int economical growth in following way.
i) law abiding citizen
ii) paying taxes honestly and on-time and ...
etc.

I have already started to look for job opportunities in Ontario. Attaching the relevant evidences.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zubinmatie said:
While there are people who do not get ADR and get direct nomination. But do try to call them and see what stage your document is. I had called @9:00am yesterday and told I am at decision state
Tht's good. Did you receive ADR?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
PrettyCanada said:
You can mention following. I am bit busy, so writing quickly. You should make it more formal.

1. Ontario was always my favourite state to settle for following reasons. However, I didn't get PT Notification even after waiting for 3 months. I created EE profile on THIS DATE and waited till THIS DATE. Eventually, since there was no PT notification, I lost hope and I applied for SINP. If I had received PT Notification early, I would never have applied for SINP.

Reason for preferring Ontario:
i)
ii)
iii)

I assure you that I will be staying in Ontario, and being a resident of Ontario, I will definitely contribute in int economical growth in following way.
i) law abiding citizen
ii) paying taxes honestly and on-time and ...
etc.

I have already started to look for job opportunities in Ontario. Attaching the relevant evidences.
Thanks a lot PrettyCanada, +1 to you. What you just mentioned can be a good start for this explanation that I can include it.

passion_to_rise

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mjadawala said:
Did your CRS score change accurately after gaining 600 points for nomination?
My score should have changed from 475 to 1075 but it changed to 1060.

So, Before nomination my points were 416, Since I am CEC ,when I added my CEC job offer information , my points went upto 466.
After Nomination those extra 50 points got reduced and 600 were added. So I have 1016 in Total now.
I agree to Moe and thanks to him for providing the link that we cant have pnp points + job offer/Canadaian Education points together.
Hope it explains.

I transmitted my profile yesterday again to trigger a recalculation of the total score but it didnt undergo "Processing Change" and its still showing 1060.
I dont understand why CIC is taking so long to rectify their flawed technical system? Its been almost a month since CIC has the banner of "Note: Some users of Express Entry are experiencing technical difficulties. We are looking into the matter and thank you for your patience." on their login page.

Do you think there can be any issue if I get an ITA at inaccurate score of 1060?

MZASAM, Syed, BestofLuck and others, your suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
Tht's good. Did you receive ADR?
I received the ADR on 7th Dec and replied same day, so I called and was told that I am at Decision status

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
sushsmart15 said:
Thanks a lot PrettyCanada, +1 to you. What you just mentioned can be a good start for this explanation that I can include it.
The only correction I'd make is that Ontario is actually a PROVINCE and not a STATE, so say " Ontario was always my favorite province..." ;)

marsh08

Nov 6, 2016
zubinmatie said:
I received the ADR on 7th Dec and replied same day, so I called and was told that I am at Decision status

I tried calling so many times but it would always ask me to dial the 10 digit mail box number of the person u r calling. Is this the right number 416-327-0374 ?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
g126 said:
The only correction I'd make is that Ontario is actually a PROVINCE and not a STATE, so say " Ontario was always my favorite province..." ;)
Thanks, noted.

Torono

Nov 22, 2016
Hi,

After we get our nomination from OINP they send us the certificate via mail but unfortunately I didn't get mine yet and I got a call from Purolator about some shipment but they didn't provide me any tracking number. When Purolator called me, I was having my lunch and there is no way to write down my tracking number. I called them (Purolator) many times but no luck.

Any idea if I can go to OINP itself and request them new one or get the tracking number from them ? Your help/suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Torono said:
Hi,

After we get our nomination from OINP they send us the certificate via mail but unfortunately I didn't get mine yet and I got a call from Purolator about some shipment but they didn't provide me any tracking number. When Purolator called me, I was having my lunch and there is no way to write down my tracking number. I called them (Purolator) many times but no luck.

Any idea if I can go to OINP itself and request them new one or get the tracking number from them ? Your help/suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Call OINP and say that you missed to write down tracking number when Purolator guy was giving it on call, as you were driving. OINP Operator should be able to provide this details.

Nov 23, 2015
purolator left me a notice to pick at their local office.

Torono said:
Hi,

Thanks!

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
MZASAM said:
Congrats to all who got ITA !
No ITA yet, no sign of 49th draw yet.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mjadawala said:
No ITA yet, no sign of 49th draw yet.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/49th-draw-475-crs-2723-ita-t465316.0.html

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
MZASAM said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/49th-draw-475-crs-2723-ita-t465316.0.html

:eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :p :p :p

I dont understand why I dont have an ITA at 1060 CRS today :-X