+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer Letter

tjoseph123

Nov 8, 2023
I got belowletter of Agreement from Sudn Courier Canada yesterday. Can some one please help me to find the genuinity?

We are pleased to inform you that we have selected you for the profile of STORE KEEPER for regular full time post on with our
company SUDN COURIER PVT LTD in 9519 Keele St, Maple, ON L6A 4A2, Canada Canada. Is effect from Nov, 2023. The Details of our
offer, including terms and conditions are men owned in this offer of Appointment

1. Offer We hereby offer you the following mentioned Benefits for this employment
Job Profile STORE KEEPER
Salary 3500$/month
Working Hours 48 Hours in a week, 6 days in a week.
Food Provided (Duty Meals)
Accommodation Provided (Quad Sharing Rooms) - Two (2) Years

Reactions: Birbal Ram

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got belowletter of Agreement from Sudn Courier Canada yesterday. Can some one please help me to find the genuinity?

We are pleased to inform you that we have selected you for the profile of STORE KEEPER for regular full time post on with our
company SUDN COURIER PVT LTD in 9519 Keele St, Maple, ON L6A 4A2, Canada Canada. Is effect from Nov, 2023. The Details of our
offer, including terms and conditions are men owned in this offer of Appointment

1. Offer We hereby offer you the following mentioned Benefits for this employment
Job Profile STORE KEEPER
Salary 3500$/month
Working Hours 48 Hours in a week, 6 days in a week.
Absolutely fake. No Employer would pay food, accommodations for a store keeper.

Birbal Ram

Dec 17, 2023
My name is Birbal Ram, my country is India, I am looking for a job in Canada, I request you to give me job and work permit visa, please sir, thank you.

Birbal Ram

Dec 17, 2023
मेंmy name is birbal ram my country is india i need job and work permit visa i got job work permit but my work permit is not online and bar code number is not working i request you

Peter1001

Jan 1, 2024

Job Profile STORE KEEPER
Salary 3500$/month
Working Hours 48 Hours a week, 6 days a week.

My go and start processing your visa, don't be discoraged here, let the immigration officer verify it.