+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October applicants with no test invite

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
A friend(Her husband works for CIC) of mine told me today, CIC had about half a million extra applicant during October and November and they put aside about 1/3 applications and those will be processed within 36 months. They somehow tried to reach 80% goal for last quarter of 2017. CIC outsourced some company to finish those applications for the first time and that company is making sure none of the bad applicant gets the citizenship. They are just trying to build a reputation with CIC. But their goal to finish those extra applicants within 24-36 months . Liberal also using some stats about the voting geography and finishing some first based on their voting predictions.
Although I'm not surprised at all, it would be such a serious violation against the Charter. I hope government officials, MPs, and senators can see this and let us know the truth.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Although I'm not surprised at all, it would be such a serious violation against the Charter. I hope government officials, MPs, and senators can see this and let us know the truth.
Well, my MP is liberal, so there's no chance of that happening LOL

ImageOfLight

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Apparently you did not check carefuly enough.

Try link Citizenship – Quarterly IRCC Updates on the page that I send above. Or try link https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/9b34e712-513f-44e9-babf-9df4f7256550 one click away from the page that I send above.
Like i said, i went through that page before posting. I should have been clearer about the fact that i was searching for "New citizenship applications", while all the IRCC links point to completed applications.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
My 10-day count down to the end of 12 months starts today - when the day comes if I still don’t hear anything, I just won’t bother wasting time thinking about it again

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
We're in the same boat. Let's keep each other informed and see how we can get our applications move forward.