+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
I'm also Transport Category 20Sept draw with AOR of Nov 2. The others in the Nov thread with AOR much later than mine have gotten their PPR.

I've traveled to two different countries for extremely short durations for visit. I also work in a country outside my country of citizenship and these could possibly be the reason background is getting delayed comparatively.

So basically seems like no specific factor which determines the pace of an application, only waiting is an option
I’ve also travelled for 5 different countries (4 of them for vacation and 1 for business purpose) you think this will cause the background verification to delay ? And yeah I guess the date of ITA or AOR has nothing do with the timeline of each candidate.

vignatov62

Nov 16, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
FSW-O AOR 20 Oct in GCKey Final decision was updated:
  • February 14, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
No updates in tracker for COPR or Background check though. Waiting for PPR soon.

SeanSong91

Apr 25, 2021
I received an ADR asking for new Schedule A, Travel History Form and Details of Military Service form on Feb 1 (South Korean citizen)
Very frustrating because I already provided the information with e-APR! I guess they don't read Client Information.

Current status:
Tracker: All completed except Background Verification, in Progress
GC Key: Background Not Started

CEC - Inland
ITA Oct-11-2023
Submitted and AOR Oct-20-2023
Request to Pay for Biometrics Dec-8-2023
Biometrics Payment Update Notification Dec-29-2023
BIL and Medical Pass Jan-8-2024
Biometrics submitted Jan-10-2024
Biometrics and Eligibility Completed on Tracker Jan-30-2024
ADR - Feb-1-2024
ADR replied - Feb-6-2024
Document Receipt Notification (from GC Key) - Feb-7-2024
CEC-Inland
ITA Oct-11-2023
ADR - Feb-1-2024
ADR replied - Feb-6-2024

I got an ATIP reply on the application I submitted before the last update (around mid-Jan)

On the note it said that A11.2/R87.1 Eligibility Passed,

Admissibility Passed, No A35 or A37 concerns,

On another note, a case analyst is recommending the file to be passed, it indicates that it is ready to Finalize as of 1/30/2024.

If they are satisfied with eligibility and admissibility concerns, why would they send an ADR and why am I not hearing back over a week?

Any insights?

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
CEC-Inland
ITA Oct-11-2023
ADR - Feb-1-2024
ADR replied - Feb-6-2024

I got an ATIP reply on the application I submitted before the last update (around mid-Jan)

On the note it said that A11.2/R87.1 Eligibility Passed,

Admissibility Passed, No A35 or A37 concerns,

On another note, a case analyst is recommending the file to be passed, it indicates that it is ready to Finalize as of 1/30/2024.

If they are satisfied with eligibility and admissibility concerns, why would they send an ADR and why am I not hearing back over a week?

Any insights?
An Analyst work is to analyse the application and put a recommandation Either a favorable one or not or an additional check. But the visa decision lies on the Visa officer. he reviews the files and the recommandation. Usually he follows the analyst's recommandation but if he thinks that something is not ok per his point of views, he can request an ADR for that matter.

SeanSong91

Apr 25, 2021
An Analyst work is to analyse the application and put a recommandation Either a favorable one or not or an additional check. But the visa decision lies on the Visa officer. he reviews the files and the recommandation. Usually he follows the analyst's recommandation but if he thinks that something is not ok per his point of views, he can request an ADR for that matter.
There are two separate notes, one note's Text reads

***OFFICER REVIEW***

and under that note it indicates A11.2 Assessment and R87.1 Eligibility passed.

and Admissibility Passed, No A35 or A37 concerns.

So it seems that the visa officer is also satisfied.

The other note is from the case analyst recommending the file to be passed.

Reactions: sabensaid92

Sleek007

Aug 29, 2023
I'm also Transport Category 20Sept draw with AOR of Nov 2. The others in the Nov thread with AOR much later than mine have gotten their PPR.

I've traveled to two different countries for extremely short durations for visit. I also work in a country outside my country of citizenship and these could possibly be the reason background is getting delayed comparatively.

So basically seems like no specific factor which determines the pace of an application, only waiting is an option
I doubt if anyone under the transport category of 20th Sept with AOR later than yours has gotten PPR.

My ITA is also Sept 20th
AOR 26th Oct

We should keep being patient

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Has anyone gotten a PPR stating that "your application for PR is almost complete. You must do the following within 30 days..."?
The following includes:
a. updating your circumstances (if any)
b. sending your passport and 2 passport photos to the nearest VFS.

Asking because I see someone's PPR being slightly different where it will state "A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize...".

My medical/bio/background/eligibility are all marked as complete on tracker, but background/eligibility are still in progress in GCKey. I can also see my CoPR# and expiry date on the tracker. Does it mean my application is approved already? And I'll just have to send my passport and wait for the CoPR letter?
That's a Ready for visa email (approval email). You won't get a PPR letter. You'll have to follow the instructions in the email and submit your passport. Congrats!

Reactions: Derr28

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yes

I have received the same mail for sending passport writhing 30 days with 2 photograph and I can see my COPR number in my tracker.

In my GC Key it’s still showing under process. I have given my passport on 6th feb in Delhi and it received IRCC on 7 feb. Since that I am waiting for any update.

And I think I till passport will get stamp, GC key will show “application is under process”, once passport stamping is done the profile will get update with final decision will appear in profile with eCopr. (jst predicting)
Yes, GCKey will update when your passports are stamped.

Reactions: Amrish1186

Twoaster

Oct 30, 2023
Hey everyone!
Any CEC-Inland that received the email for P1 on the past weeks have received the portal credentials?

sssa

Oct 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-11-2023
Med's Request
17-01-2024
So Finally I got the mail requesting I send my passport.

ITA 20th Sept (Transport)
AOR 26th Oct
Medical Sept upfront
Bio 24th January
PPR mail 14th Feb
No ADR

It's been quite a journey
Family of 5(Father,Mother and 3 kids)
Congrats!!

Quick question: does the mail contain the word "RROC" anywhere ?