+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
What’s this P1 and P2? Does it apply for FSW Outland also ?
P1 or P2 also called Ip1 Ip2 means In Progress. that means the changes in your background status on GCKEY to in progress for the first time, then your background status changes again to your application is being processed and again to in progress. But this is not accurate anymore. It gives you a hint that someone is working on your file but again not that accurate

• Wow
Reactions: Jenifer Pluto

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
Guys! The ppl who got their ITA from the transport draw held on 20th Sep are getting their PPR, even if their AOR is in Nov. So does this mean issuing the final decision has something to do with the ITA date as well? So confusing!

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
P1 or P2 also called Ip1 Ip2 means In Progress. that means the changes in your background status on GCKEY to in progress for the first time, then your background status changes again to your application is being processed and again to in progress. But this is not accurate anymore. It gives you a hint that someone is working on your file but again not that accurate
I don’t think I can check those updates coz my profile is handled by a representative :/

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Guys! The ppl who got their ITA from the transport draw held on 20th Sep are getting their PPR, even if their AOR is in Nov. So does this mean issuing the final decision has something to do with the ITA date as well? So confusing!
I don't think anyone can confidently say that. Everyone's application ha different complexity levels and is processed by different humans under different directives. From the GCMS and CBSA notes that's where we see different assessments, due dates, time of completions, etc - we've not see ITA or even week to be a reasonable cohort tbh.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
P1, P2 = Portal 1 and Portal 2 commonly.

Rightly said about the IP1 and IP2. I'd like to throw Legalfalcon's take on IP1/2: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-347#post-6636032

Derr28

Mar 31, 2023
Has anyone gotten a PPR stating that "your application for PR is almost complete. You must do the following within 30 days..."?
The following includes:
a. updating your circumstances (if any)
b. sending your passport and 2 passport photos to the nearest VFS.

Asking because I see someone's PPR being slightly different where it will state "A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize...".

My medical/bio/background/eligibility are all marked as complete on tracker, but background/eligibility are still in progress in GCKey. I can also see my CoPR# and expiry date on the tracker. Does it mean my application is approved already? And I'll just have to send my passport and wait for the CoPR letter?

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
Has anyone gotten a PPR stating that "your application for PR is almost complete. You must do the following within 30 days..."?
The following includes:

Asking because I see someone's PPR being slightly different where it will state "A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize...".

My medical/bio/background/eligibility are all marked as complete on tracker, but background/eligibility are still in progress in GCKey. I can also see my CoPR# and expiry date on the tracker. Does it mean my application is approved already? And I'll just have to send my passport and wait for the CoPR letter?
Some VO are issuing mail whereas some are issuing PPR request letter. Both have different format but same aim to ask us to validate the information and submit the passport

Reactions: Derr28

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
Hey All,
After Passport is stamped, can one travel to another country before actual landing to Canada. Will it impact the landing verification ?

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
Hi. Im yet to send my application this march. ITA 1Feb2024. Is medical upfront okay? Can i do before i submit? Anyone did medical upfront after 1st oct 2023?

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
I'm also Transport Category 20Sept draw with AOR of Nov 2. The others in the Nov thread with AOR much later than mine have gotten their PPR.

I've traveled to two different countries for extremely short durations for visit. I also work in a country outside my country of citizenship and these could possibly be the reason background is getting delayed comparatively.

So basically seems like no specific factor which determines the pace of an application, only waiting is an option

Reactions: Jenifer Pluto

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
The following includes:

Yes

I have received the same mail for sending passport writhing 30 days with 2 photograph and I can see my COPR number in my tracker.

In my GC Key it’s still showing under process. I have given my passport on 6th feb in Delhi and it received IRCC on 7 feb. Since that I am waiting for any update.

And I think I till passport will get stamp, GC key will show “application is under process”, once passport stamping is done the profile will get update with final decision will appear in profile with eCopr. (jst predicting)

Reactions: Derr28