+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
Guys do you know how long it takes for GCkey to show medical passed after the doctor has submitted the report. I did not do upfront medicals and the clinic told me that they will upload the medical report today. Is it automatic? Like the biometrics? Will it show meds passed immediately after the doctor has uploaded the report? @iSaidGoodDay

SeanSong91

Apr 25, 2021
Update on Jan 30: Biometrics and Eligibility Completed on tracker.

ITA Oct-11-2023
Submitted and AOR Oct-20-2023
Request to Pay for Biometrics Dec-8-2023
Biometrics Payment Update Notification Dec-29-2023
BIL and Medical Pass Jan-8-2024
Biometrics submitted Jan-10-2024
Biometrics and Eligibility Completed on Tracker Jan-30-2024
I received an ADR asking for new Schedule A, Travel History Form and Details of Military Service form on Feb 1 (South Korean citizen)
Very frustrating because I already provided the information with e-APR! I guess they don't read Client Information.

Current status:
Tracker: All completed except Background Verification, in Progress
GC Key: Background Not Started

CEC - Inland
ITA Oct-11-2023
ADR - Feb-1-2024
ADR replied - Feb-6-2024
Document Receipt Notification (from GC Key) - Feb-7-2024

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Guys do you know how long it takes for GCkey to show medical passed after the doctor has submitted the report. I did not do upfront medicals and the clinic told me that they will upload the medical report today. Is it automatic? Like the biometrics? Will it show meds passed immediately after the doctor has uploaded the report? @iSaidGoodDay
The clinics use eMedical to upload the results. Showing Medicals passed takes time as the report will be uploaded and re-assessed by IRCC. A decision needs to be made after that to pass you. Someone has to manually mark you pass in this case.

pdpatel

Jan 20, 2024
Do CIC ask for passport and photographs before COPR? Anyone have received such request letter from CIC?

pdpatel

Jan 20, 2024
Not sure if you are asking about the PPR letter or RFV email. When you get that email, they'll ask for passport and photographs(if you are outland). Else, no!
yes they have asked for photographs and passport. But I haven't received copr letter.

charliewan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Bridgewater
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-06-2023
Nomination.....
28-09-2023
AOR Received.
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
12-12-2023
I received an ADR asking for new Schedule A, Travel History Form and Details of Military Service form on Feb 1 (South Korean citizen)
Very frustrating because I already provided the information with e-APR! I guess they don't read Client Information.

Current status:
Tracker: All completed except Background Verification, in Progress
GC Key: Background Not Started

CEC - Inland
ITA Oct-11-2023
ADR - Feb-1-2024
ADR replied - Feb-6-2024
Document Receipt Notification (from GC Key) - Feb-7-2024
You eligibility already passed, why they need u ADR

Norm15

Dec 7, 2023
I called for an update on mine, got through in 2 minutes. Didn't get much info, just that it is "making good progress" and is being handled by the Ottawa office.

Jaspreet1516

Star Member
Nov 23, 2023
CEC - Inland
AOR July 19th, 2023
everything is completed on pr tracker except background check. Background check is in progress since Nov. No update yet. Any suggestion what to do?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
CEC - Inland
AOR July 19th, 2023
everything is completed on pr tracker except background check. Background check is in progress since Nov. No update yet. Any suggestion what to do?
You could call IRCC but they will probably tell you to wait, you might get some info though on which part of background check is still in progess (for instance is it security). You can also contact your MP and they can ask on your behalf, sometimes it seems that this gets things moving on your application. Finally you can also order GCMS notes (it does take several weeks to get them though), which will give you the best answer of where exactly your application is stuck. I would probably do all of these to be honest. You are now above the 6 months mark.

Jaspreet1516

Star Member
Nov 23, 2023
You could call IRCC but they will probably tell you to wait, you might get some info though on which part of background check is still in progess (for instance is it security). You can also contact your MP and they can ask on your behalf, sometimes it seems that this gets things moving on your application. Finally you can also order GCMS notes (it does take several weeks to get them though), which will give you the best answer of where exactly your application is stuck. I would probably do all of these to be honest. You are now above the 6 months mark.
Thank you for your reply.
I ordered gcms 10 days ago and waiting to receive. Also, i called ircc on Jan 10th and they said criminality is passed and i again contacted them on Jan 29th and they said it looks like your BG check has not started yet. my pr tracker is getting updated almost every weekday but nothing is changed. I' so worried. its almost 8 months.

Reactions: Empress34

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
yes they have asked for photographs and passport. But I haven't received copr letter.
Once you get a PPR letter/RFV email, you've to send your photographs and passports. Your stamped passports will return with a CoPR.

You should read the letter, it should've all of this information in it.