+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

Kimkim2023

Oct 26, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update.. nothing major unfortunately :(

Category is CEC Inland,
AOR - Oct3rd

Today I received an email.. 'This letter refers to your recent application for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry program. Please be advised that due to a technical issue, at the time of submission of your application our system did not prompt you to pay the biometric collection service fee as it should have."

Basically just asking me to pay for biomterics and upload the receipt via webform. I did so immediately. Let's see how long it takes to get the BIL.

Will keep the forum posted.

Oct 18, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
18-10-2023
Can we call IRCC to get the status of PR application, when the application is submitted by a representative appointed by the company?

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Hi Everyone,

Category is CEC Inland,
AOR - Oct3rd

Today I received an email.. 'This letter refers to your recent application for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry program. Please be advised that due to a technical issue, at the time of submission of your application our system did not prompt you to pay the biometric collection service fee as it should have."

Basically just asking me to pay for biomterics and upload the receipt via webform. I did so immediately. Let's see how long it takes to get the BIL.

Any progress is good progress, All the best! :)

Reactions: Kimkim2023

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Can we call IRCC to get the status of PR application, when the application is submitted by a representative appointed by the company?
Yes, they respond to the Primary Applicant in the call.

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
Has anyone with dependent paid the fees upfront for bio? If so, which option was selected " Family " or "per applicant"??

malpr

Dec 8, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Category is CEC Inland,
AOR - Oct3rd

Hey I got this email too - the ID is
IRCC.CPCSClientNotification-NotificationduclientCTSD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I was wondering if this is a scam as the mail looks fake. It reads:

"Dear Client,

We would like to bring to your attention that your recent application for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry program encountered a technical issue that resulted in you not being correctly informed about the need to provide biometric fees.

Please see attachment for further details and instruction.

Thank you (IRCC).

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link"

Can we be sure this is not a scam?
No message in the IRCC inbox - this email was sent directly.

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
A big update today. I just logged in my tracker to see my BGV also completed and some number and validity added for COPR. But no portal email yet. And no updates in GC profile

Reactions: canadaasp1

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
Has anyone with dependent paid the fees upfront for bio? If so, which option was selected " Family " or "per applicant"??

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hey I got this email too - the ID is
IRCC.CPCSClientNotification-NotificationduclientCTSD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I was wondering if this is a scam as the mail looks fake. It reads:

"Dear Client,

We would like to bring to your attention that your recent application for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry program encountered a technical issue that resulted in you not being correctly informed about the need to provide biometric fees.

Please see attachment for further details and instruction.

Thank you (IRCC).

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link"

Can we be sure this is not a scam?
No message in the IRCC inbox - this email was sent directly.
Lots of us got this too…so respond accordingly

rykker

Mar 7, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2023
Doc's Request.
Nov 21, 2023
Nomination.....
Oct 2, 2023
AOR Received.
Oct 26, 2023
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2023
Med's Done....
Dec 02, 2023
Ontario PNP
ITA - 11 October
AOR - 26 October
Biometric & Medical Request - 22 November
Biometrics Completed - 27 November
Medical Test - 29 November
Medical Passed and updated - 3 December
Eligibility Completed - 9 December

Reactions: svinna

svinna

Apr 25, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Category is CEC Inland,
AOR - Oct3rd

Hi, Even I have received same update today. I am also CEC inland with AOR on Oct 15th. Just a quick query, do we need to pay Biometric fees again as we have already did Biometrics at time of Work permit? I have paid and raised a webform as per the email today.

Quience

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi, Even I have received same update today. I am also CEC inland with AOR on Oct 15th. Just a quick query, do we need to pay Biometric fees again as we have already did Biometrics at time of Work permit? I have paid and raised a webform as per the email today.
Yes, you have to give you4 biometrics again for PR.