+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

Jul 21, 2017
Hey all, I will be submitting my online application soon. On CIC website, it says that the AOR is issued within a few hours of online application submission. How was the experience for you guys?

I'm facing a delay because of my consultant. I'm a bit anxious since PCCs need to be less than 3 months old at the time of AOR, and they are expiring on the 23rd of this month. So I need to know how many days in advance I should submit the application to be safe.

donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Hi,

Need to know one thing : if we report of an error in one of the forms through CSE will that result in refusal/rejection?
i have discovered an error in my travel history dates (just 1 day difference in arrival and departure dates) because of oversight.

Should I raise a CSE and notify CIC? or wait for them to revert and then give my explanation?
Got my AOR on 9th. Are there chances that CIC would be considerate and not refuse my application?
i have uploaded my visa pages of my passport also. and according to my understanding this record doesn't have any bearing on eligibility,security or me having to gain anything from it either.

Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated?

Jul 21, 2017
Hi,
Need to know one thing : if we report of an error in one of the forms through CSE will that result in refusal/rejection?
i have discovered an error in my travel history dates (just 1 day difference in arrival and departure dates) because of oversight.
You probably don't have to stress out about it if you have uploaded your passport with the necessary entry and exit stamps. This is an oversight and the VO will probably see this as such.

Still, it wouldn't be any harm to send them the updated travel history with a letter of explanation. Wait and see what more experienced members have to say on this.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hey all, I will be submitting my online application soon. On CIC website, it says that the AOR is issued within a few hours of online application submission. How was the experience for you guys?

I'm facing a delay because of my consultant. I'm a bit anxious since PCCs need to be less than 3 months old at the time of AOR, and they are expiring on the 23rd of this month. So I need to know how many days in advance I should submit the application to be safe.
...Who told you PCCs have to be less than 3 months old at the time of AOR? IRCC's rule is that PCCs for the country you're currently living in must not be older than 6 months old at the time of AOR, and PCCs from other countries just need to have been issued after the last time you were in that country. (See link to IRCC's website outlining the rule here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp )

Did your consultant tell you that?...because if he/she did, you might need to find a new consultant...

Reactions: VSJ