Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
How this can help in processing of my File. Just curious.
This means notes?
it will not help to process the file fast, but its the way to get the update on the application and once you order notes, the IRCC officer has to look into your application to add the notes that a request was made. which might help to shift the application but that is a myth according to people on the forum. Its not mentioned anywhere in the law but logically it might help.
Rest i would suggest you to raise a web form too

raveneoi123

Mar 22, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 11
This means notes?
it will not help to process the file fast, but its the way to get the update on the application and once you order notes, the IRCC officer has to look into your application to add the notes that a request was made. which might help to shift the application but that is a myth according to people on the forum. Its not mentioned anywhere in the law but logically it might help.
Rest i would suggest you to raise a web form too
Will do it

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
How long you been here?

I am not sure if I will fall into security screening.
I have been in IP2 since Feb 27. But, the first time I called them was March 15 and this is the status they gave me. Nothing has changed since then. I have ordered the notes which I should be receiving in a week or so. Lets see what that brings o_O

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
AOR 11th October
Same here
What is the update ? Did you call IRCC or webform?
did you call them or ordered notes?
Raised a CSE and Mail enquiry as the deadline was crossed.

Reply as a result of mail to CPC-Ottawa: (Post 5 Days) (29th April '19)

Good day,
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Reply as a result of CSE: (Post 4 Days) (25th April '19)

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

--
(24th April '19) Moreover, I spoke to an agent on Wednesday, she said Eligibility is met and background is yet to begin.

--
Have ordered GCMS on 15th April. Should reach me in coming 7-8 days!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Raised a CSE and Mail enquiry as the deadline was crossed.

Reply as a result of mail to CPC-Ottawa: (Post 5 Days) (29th April '19)

Good day,
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Reply as a result of CSE: (Post 4 Days) (25th April '19)

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

--
(24th April '19) Moreover, I spoke to an agent on Wednesday, she said Eligibility is met and background is yet to begin.

--
Have ordered GCMS on 15th April. Should reach me in coming 7-8 days!
Everything standard, wait for your notes to see the details.
All the best, you will soon spend some money to book your tickets to Canada. :)

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

To upload a letter of explanation, is the web form the best option? What do we select under "Type of application/enquiry (required)"?

Thanks

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Nothing to worry, they are just reviewing your application.
guys i just received this email from cic

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

what could this mean...?
@Immigration_guru do u think this could be security screening..just read some posts people who got this message were in SS or is it just standard message..it took them an year to get ppr

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
Oh okay.. any idea why there is a delay
Don't know may be work load is high, have you opted for updation in message and mail.Because on their they inform you that when your file is got transferred from vfs to ircc.Also once your file is done at Ircc, it will show approved on your cic account.