Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Ok, I mean i could just be impatient but from what I heard most people's APP gets sent out pretty quickly after receiving the Schedule A & Police CC.
When did you send in yours?
App sent wiyh medical sched a and pcc march 1

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, in their forwarding letter, it is written that Quebec has been informed CIC. But don't know what's next?! Also there is no change in GCKey/ ECAS, what pushing me to think about it.
What do you think, should I email to Singapore VO or wait for few more days?

Another question to you: May be CIC didn't ask your for PCC and you didn't submit it yet. This is also happened in my case. Is it normal? Is there any possibility to ask PCC from VO?
I know it's hard but I think it would be best to wait a few more days. Give Singapore VO a few more days to update your file. Keep checking ECAS and your GCKey in the mean time.

I originally included my PCC with my application and submitted my Schedule A when they requested it. Have you submitted your Schedule A yet? Because they usually request Schedule A and PCC at the same time. If you haven't submitted PCC yet then Singapore will definitely request that document before they start your Background Check.

15mido

Feb 9, 2018
Hello Guys, Maybe you can help me here and but my worries at ease.

I am(a Canadian Citizen in AB) sponsoring my wife in Egypt and I have sent my application on OCT 25 2017.
  1. On Dec 11 2017 I got auto email from cic acknowledgment of Application and given me UCI# and Application# and it was asking me to link application and i did it.
  2. On Dec 18 2017, i received a letter that i am have met the requirement as a sponsor and the CPC in Mississauga will continue to hold the Application until IMM5669 (background declaration- Schedule A), while My spouse received a email asking for the IMM5669 and A police Certificate and it should be submitted before Jan 18 2018.---> and we did right away before the end of year.
Now, its 9th of February 2018 and we have not received any confirmation or anything letting us know whether the uploads were successful or as matter of fact any update. (while our deadlines was "This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/18"). I have given them a call to ask if the updates were successful or not and the person i was taking to said yes.

Now, i have not heard anything from them on anything even on the Account there is no update, as i am going into a month from the their deadline.
I was wondering if this is normal to take that long for any update (even online), while the entire sponsorship should take about 12 month.

Last edited:

elileit

Jul 9, 2014
We never got any extra email saying it was submitted. My husband submitted everything right away as well. I think the status somewhere changed to documents submitted and that was it. The next email we got was that we were being processed in Mississauga maybe a week later. We haven't heard anything since beginning of December.

I am(a Canadian Citizen in AB) sponsoring my wife in Egypt and I have sent my application on OCT 25 2017.
  1. On Dec 11 2017 I got auto email from cic acknowledgment of Application and given me UCI# and Application# and it was asking me to link application and i did it.
  2. On Dec 18 2017, i received a letter that i am have met the requirement as a sponsor and the CPC in Mississauga will continue to hold the Application until IMM5669 (background declaration- Schedule A), while My spouse received a email asking for the IMM5669 and A police Certificate and it should be submitted before Jan 18 2018.---> and we did right away before the end of year.
Now, its 9th of February 2018 and we have not received any confirmation or anything letting us know whether the uploads were successful or as matter of fact any update. (while our deadlines was "This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/18"). I have given them a call to ask if the updates were successful or not and the person i was taking to said yes.

Now, i have not heard anything from them on anything even on the Account there is no update, as i am going into a month from the their deadline.
I was wondering if this is normal to take that long for any update (even online), while the entire sponsorship should take about 12 month.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018

You shouldn't have received anything to say submission successful.

You uploaded it and submitted it and that's it. As long as it's no longer showing as something being required on your mycic you are right where you should be process wise!

Waiting game continues!

k_patel

Feb 9, 2018
Hi,

I am preparing my spouse application. I have doubt in one question.
What should I write in checklist question
You and your spouse currently living together ?
Right now I am living in Canada and she is in India.
If I will say No to this answer , They ask me to submit at least one document which shows the same address of mine .
what should I do ?
Should I have to tell my wife to change address in all government id ?

Pls guide me I am stuck on this question

Thanks

15mido

Feb 9, 2018
You shouldn't have received anything to say submission successful.

You uploaded it and submitted it and that's it. As long as it's no longer showing as something being required on your mycic you are right where you should be process wise!

Waiting game continues!
thanks alot,

but it says on mycic that your "action is required" under details and when i click on "Check status and Messages" it gives me an option to click on "View Submitted application" it says in Documents submitted by Client details "Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: XXX.PDF" for both Police certificates and Scheduled A.... its that normal

hardik1987

Apr 6, 2015
Dear Members

I have a query.

I am a Canadian PR but my wife and child are not as I got married after becoming PR.

Now I am planning to enter Canada in May and submit their sponsorship application.

May you please advise on the following

1. Since we have a child,will the file processing be quicker ?
2. Can i call them on visit visa while the file is in process ??

Please advise.

Thanks.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
thanks alot,

but it says on mycic that your "action is required" under details and when i click on "Check status and Messages" it gives me an option to click on "View Submitted application" it says in Documents submitted by Client details "Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: XXX.PDF" for both Police certificates and Scheduled A.... its that normal
Yup replacement provided is your "confirmation".

The "action required" is a common glitch for mycic..it's shows en there's not for some people.

You're good.

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
I know it's hard but I think it would be best to wait a few more days. Give Singapore VO a few more days to update your file. Keep checking ECAS and your GCKey in the mean time.

I originally included my PCC with my application and submitted my Schedule A when they requested it. Have you submitted your Schedule A yet? Because they usually request Schedule A and PCC at the same time. If you haven't submitted PCC yet then Singapore will definitely request that document before they start your Background Check.
Okay then, I am trying to keep checking with patience :)

Actually in my case, I have to submit 2 PCC for 2 separate countries (Bangladesh & Russia) and I had one old PCC for 1 country (Russia) when I have submitted my application to federal. I am calling it old because according to the conditions, PCC should be not older than 6 months from the submission date. So, I have submitted my one old PCC (From Russia only) with the main application and thought latest PCCs will submit when they ask for submission. May be Singapore VO will ask later to submit the latest PCCs. Btw federal only asked for Schedule A and submitted it accordingly.