+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

djmiles

Sep 6, 2017
Getting paranoid about my application now. Just a question for those of you who have also applied, when you uploaded your Schedule A and police check, did you get anything other than your line on account saying "Additional documents have been uploaded"?

Did you get a confirmation to say these have been accepted, or anything like that?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Getting paranoid about my application now. Just a question for those of you who have also applied, when you uploaded your Schedule A and police check, did you get anything other than your line on account saying "Additional documents have been uploaded"?

Did you get a confirmation to say these have been accepted, or anything like that?
No, that's normal.

Reactions: djmiles and Nad1017

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Attention: Friends, today we have received our selection certificate of Quebec (CSQ).

Question:
Should we provide the copy of selection certificate of Quebec (CSQ) to the federal immigration office or Singapore VO? Or provincial immigration office already sent the CSQ to federal? Btw Our file is now processing in the Singapore VO.

Reactions: AirJordan23

gelescr

Dec 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-10-31
Doc's Request.
2017-12-27
AOR Received.
2017-12-19
Note - you dont always receive an email to state that the file has been transferred nor an AOR2. You will know if the local vo is working on your app by seeing an additiona line in ECAS stating "we stared processing your application on xx-xx-xxxx"
Does this also mean, if you sign into your GC Key you will not receive an update/letter stating it has been transferred?
I submitted my Police Certificate & Schedule A on January 15, 2018 and I have not received any type of letter stating it has been transferred?

gelescr

Dec 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-10-31
Doc's Request.
2017-12-27
AOR Received.
2017-12-19
I don’t think so, I sign in to my GCKey and ECAS, and received a file transfer email.
I have yet to receive a AOR2 email from Mexico, but I’ve heard that with the Mexico VO this can take quite some time or never come at all.
Why does your Ecas say on the PA’s side ? / what will your out of country VO be ?
Thanks!... I am my husband's REP anyway so i constantly check ECAS.. It still says " Application received" so I am assuming it is still in transfer, I just hope it's been transferred and not delayed! lol. VO country is CUBA.

Reactions: Nad1017

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Does this also mean, if you sign into your GC Key you will not receive an update/letter stating it has been transferred?
I submitted my Police Certificate & Schedule A on January 15, 2018 and I have not received any type of letter stating it has been transferred?
Correct. I never received one

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hello AirJordan23!
What I saw in your signature that you have sent CSQ to your responsible VO on Feb 01, 2018. So, when did you apply for CSQ & how many days it took for decision?
We are waiting for our CSQ. We sent our documents on January 6, 2018 and they informed us that they started to work on January 17, 2018.
Hello @Kishaloy_Paul!

I made a mistake on my signature. My application was SENT on Feb 1 and RECEIVED on Feb 2. Sorry for the confusion.

Congrats on receiving your CSQ!

I have a few questions to ask you:
  1. According to your signature, the whole process took exactly 1 month after the CSQ application was sent, correct?
  2. Was the AOR from Quebec sent by email or letter and what did it say exactly?
  3. When you finally received your CSQ, was it a hard copy received by mail or PDF file by email?
    and
  4. Who received the CSQ? The sponsor or applicant?
Thanks and good luck with the rest of your application!

Last edited:

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Attention: Friends, today we have received our selection certificate of Quebec (CSQ).

Question:
Should we provide the copy of selection certificate of Quebec (CSQ) to the federal immigration office or Singapore VO? Or provincial immigration office already sent the CSQ to federal? Btw Our file is now processing in the Singapore VO.
From what I read on this forum, Quebec will directly inform CIC once you've been approved for CSQ. After that, CIC will inform your respective VO but every VO is different, so there's a possibility that Singapore might still request a copy of your CSQ.

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hello @Kishaloy_Paul!

I made a mistake on my signature. My application was SENT on Feb 1 and RECEIVED on Feb 2. Sorry for the confusion.

Congrats on receiving your CSQ!

I have a few questions to ask you:
  1. According to your signature, the whole process took exactly 1 month after the CSQ application was sent, correct?
  2. Was the AOR from Quebec sent by email or letter and what did it say exactly?
  3. When you finally received your CSQ, was it a hard copy received by mail or PDF file by email?
    and
  4. Who received the CSQ? The sponsor or applicant?
Thanks and good luck with the rest of your application!
Hi AirJordan23!

It's okay! Sometime it happens :)

Well answering the questions respectively -

1) Yes it took exactly 1 month. But we sent our application during the new year & Christmas vacation. So we think, after coming back from vacation the officers started to work with the submitted files. Thats why it took few more days. But calling to the immigration office we came to know that they need 20-25 days for taking decision after receiving the application. In our case, it took 14 days (From AOR to issue date).
2) They informed (AOR) us by mail (letter - hard copy). It was written like they have been received the application on XX XX XX and it will take 25 days from the file receiving date as said over telephone also; they will mail us the certificate as soon as the final decision will be made.
3) You can check which dated application are they processing through their website. We came to know from checking result that they have taken the decision of our AOR date. So we made a call and they informed us that immigration office accepted our application on XX XX XX and sent hard copies by mail on XX XX XX.
4) They have sent the CSQ (original 2 copies), forwarding letter for sponsor & PA, 1 original application form with signature of acceptance to sponsor's address. Sponsor should mail the necessary original copies to PA which PA should carry during moving to Canada.

Thank you and best wishes!

Reactions: AirJordan23

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
From what I read on this forum, Quebec will directly inform CIC once you've been approved for CSQ. After that, CIC will inform your respective VO but every VO is different, so there's a possibility that Singapore might still request a copy of your CSQ.
Yeah, in their forwarding letter, it is written that Quebec has been informed CIC. But don't know what's next?! Also there is no change in GCKey/ ECAS, what pushing me to think about it.
What do you think, should I email to Singapore VO or wait for few more days?

Another question to you: May be CIC didn't ask your for PCC and you didn't submit it yet. This is also happened in my case. Is it normal? Is there any possibility to ask PCC from VO?

cango2017

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, in their forwarding letter, it is written that Quebec has been informed CIC. But don't know what's next?! Also there is no change in GCKey/ ECAS, what pushing me to think about it.
What do you think, should I email to Singapore VO or wait for few more days?

Another question to you: May be CIC didn't ask your for PCC and you didn't submit it yet. This is also happened in my case. Is it normal? Is there any possibility to ask PCC from VO?
Yes. It just happened for our case. The VO has requested the PCC and Sched A in a mailing return.

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
My timetline is receive application 24 octo. Started processing feb 2. Medical results have been received. We sent corrcorrespondeon dec14 whats urs
Application was recieved on 27th october. Medical request on 11th dec. gckey shows medical passed.
File transferred on 24th january and processing started on 2nd feb.

gelescr

Dec 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-10-31
Doc's Request.
2017-12-27
AOR Received.
2017-12-19
Correct. I never received one

Ok, I mean i could just be impatient but from what I heard most people's APP gets sent out pretty quickly after receiving the Schedule A & Police CC.
When did you send in yours?