MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
I got this since month nothing until now and just after I asked myself if something needed and statues

Dear Sir,

This is to advise you that we received your application at our office and your file is currently in the queue for processing.

Please refer to the website athttp://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/egypt-egypte/visas/processing-traitement.aspx for the average processing times. We will contact you when your case is ready for processing.

Best Regards,
Get your MP office to follow up since you submitted your passport "Since month" (how many months has passed since you submit this? ) Did you submit with your return envelope? and did you had to fill out the following forms: IMM5669, IMM0008 and IMM5406?

wtatchan

Apr 15, 2016
Montreal, QC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HongKong
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
HongKong office: 24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Passed!
Interview........
Not needed
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Finally got DM today! I'm so happy!

Do you guys know how long they will send for the request for passport and what are the other steps to come?

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Finally got DM today! I'm so happy!

Do you guys know how long they will send for the request for passport and what are the other steps to come?
I dont have decision made on mine, however they requested my husband passport.

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
same here i dont know he accepted or not

Did they also request that you complete three other forms which was originally submitted in the initial application package?

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Did they also request that you complete three other forms which was originally submitted in the initial application package?
no they didn't only they ask for passport , 2 photos ,an exit stamp from Saudi Arabia and proof that i will come with him to Canada

taracauc

Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Super excited!! We received our COPR letter via CIC today! London Visa Office. Apparently visas from certain countries don't need the foil inside that passport anymore. So we can go now any time! :)

Last edited:

taracauc

Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Taracauc, what do you mean? You got an electric copy of your COPR? dont you get that in the post?
Our letter says "you have now been issued your confirmation of permanent residence.... please note that as of Dec 2011 citizens of visa-exempt countries will not have to have a counterfoil affixed to their passport. These applicant will on be issues a COPR and and electronic foil (IMM5785) ....."

So as i understand it we just land with the COPR.

taracauc

Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Taracauc, what do you mean? You got an electric copy of your COPR? dont you get that in the post?
Yes electric copy of letter, in the message section of CIC we received an email notification of it though

Jason12345

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Hate to asking the same questions. I know you must be very excited right now lol

When did your application change to Dession made? I cant see far back enough on my cell phone.