+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

brishtee

Oct 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

All the best to all October 2016 applicants including myself.

Here is my timeline:

App sent: Oct. 17,2016
App Received: Oct. 18, 2016
Residence: Halifax
AOR:
Test Request:
Test Taken:
DM:
Oath:

ali393

Oct 19, 2016
brishtee said:
Hello everyone,

All the best to all October 2016 applicants including myself.

Here is my timeline:

App sent: Oct. 17,2016
App Received: Oct. 18, 2016
Residence: Halifax
AOR:
Test Request:
Test Taken:
DM:
Oath:

Congratulations!! :D

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dineshabe said:
My wife's file is "in Process" according to e-cas.
can u tell us which city u r in..if u can spare time.. plz add/edit your time line in tracking spreadsheet..thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=613945742

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys.

Pvn
Rajpar

whats your application update... your applications delivered at cic ?

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
kdays18 said:
Hi I heard this year 2016 Is Fast, usually 3-6 months. Lets keep are fingers crossed! hoping for 3 mos process. :D ;D
Hi

Do I have to include the extra documents or wait for the interview ( rental agreement and health record and school reports, university and pay stubs ... etc)

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Creative85 said:
Hi

Do I have to include the extra documents or wait for the interview ( rental agreement and health record and school reports, university and pay stubs ... etc)
Only include documents it asks for in the list for application. Yes prepare all other documents (rentals, tax assessments, health records....) for your interview. Most likely you won't need them for the officer but it is good to have them with you in case officer has concerns/questions.

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
Rigly68 said:
Only include documents it asks for in the list for application. Yes prepare all other documents (rentals, tax assessments, health records....) for your interview. Most likely you won't need them for the officer but it is good to have them with you in case officer has concerns/questions.
So what will be enough to submit in the application?

- Tax Record.
- Rental Application
- Work Letter during the period of 4 years.
- Education certificate
- IELTS Score
- Translated stamps passport
- School Record

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
Hi I have question regarding the dates counted in the physical calculator, which date you put in and which date you in the application table.

For example I leave Canada on 4th Dec 2015 but the country I reach stamped on my passport on 5th Dec 2015. Which date to put in the calculator 4th or 5th? Another example if my date of entry in CBSA border says 28th Feb 2016 and the date stamped of the country (DUBAI) I left is 27th Feb 2016. This is because flight time and duration and time diffence.

Which date to consider as the date , date my entry to Canada or my stamped date on the passport ? Yes

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Creative85 said:
So what will be enough to submit in the application?

- Tax Record.
- Rental Application
- Work Letter during the period of 4 years.
- Education certificate
- IELTS Score
- Translated stamps passport
- School Record
please follow the checklist adult and minor..only
dont over burden your application..
if they need some.. they ask for it..
mind it... excess of everything is bad..

ali393

Oct 19, 2016
Creative85 said:
Hi I have question regarding the dates counted in the physical calculator, which date you put in and which date you in the application table.

For example I leave Canada on 4th Dec 2015 but the country I reach stamped on my passport on 5th Dec 2015. Which date to put in the calculator 4th or 5th? Another example if my date of entry in CBSA border says 28th Feb 2016 and the date stamped of the country (DUBAI) I left is 27th Feb 2016. This is because flight time and duration and time diffence.

Which date to consider as the date , date my entry to Canada or my stamped date on the passport ? Yes

You can fill it as you deem fit. I entered the dates I left or re-entered Canada rather than what the other stamps say. However, that's why it is a good idea to have a buffer for yourself in terms of Physical days present in Canada.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PVN said:
My Application was delivered on October 19th. I hope I will get AOR by next week.
good luck..fingurecross
if u have time.. please update other info..in spreadsheet as well..
regards

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
My hubby sent his citizenship application on October 18. He was eligible on August but we were late because of a death in the family.

Do we get the AOR by mail or email?

Can I login somewhere to see his application status?

It's been so long since his PR that I cannot remember how it works!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
My hubby sent his citizenship application on October 18. He was eligible on August but we were late because of a death in the family.

Do we get the AOR by mail or email?

Can I login somewhere to see his application status?

It's been so long since his PR that I cannot remember how it works!
If he provided his email address on the application he will receive AOR by email, if no email address provided then via regular mail.

After receiving AOR he/you will be able to log in under "check my application status" on IRCC's website. It usually takes a few days after receiving AOR to be able to log in.