Visa Office......
Parents Sponsorship Mom + DAD on Supervisa Living in Brampton with us
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
datascientist said:
Hi Guys,
When do (after the application is received by CIC )we see the status in ecas ? I applied recently (CIC received my application on Nov 2nd week) and with all combinations (PR card front / back) the ecas states that there is no application in processing currently.

Does it get updated or log you into the status screen only after the processing has begun?

Appreciate your comments.
Hi,

You are right, once your file is in process, then with your Client Id details you can see your status on e-cas. We still haven't received any book and AOR but still can see status. My application was received by CIC on Oct 06.I believe you will be able to see your status near to Jan 15,2015. Good Luck.

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
i just called CIC. The lady asked for my receipt number and checked then said she can't see anything and that i should give it another month or so.

When i told her other people who sent the same time with me can see their status updated , she said they receive a lot of applications in a day and they might not yet have gotten to mine.

Anyway, the waiting game continues :mad:

RHH

Oct 30, 2014
I Applied on 6 October , received on 9 October. i called CIC today she said we are working up until 5 September applications. it so weird that soem of you received the letters.

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
RHH,

That's also what the CIC told me on the phone. Actually folks here have not yet received the letters for AOR nor an Email. But they status Online has been updated. Which is not the case for you and I . Let's just hope they simply haven't gotten to us yet and that they are not returning our application for whatever reason, apart from that we should be fine. Crossed fingers!

vsthakkar

Dec 7, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Thanks for creating this thread, we sent our application on October 1st which was received on October 2nd. I just checked the ecas and they started working on our application on November 18th.

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
RHH,

I ried to check my Ecase online again this morning t but saw this message before entering my info. Hope this is why we are not seeing anything about our application yet.

Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience.

AimHigher1

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brampton
Visa Office......
Parents Sponsorship Mom + DAD on Supervisa Living in Brampton with us
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Good Morning Everyone,

I got Third line appeared in my E-Cas Status this morning.There were only two lines before.

Third Line - We started processing your application on Nov 25,2014.

Two applications sent same time in 1 Courier reached CIC Oct 06,2014.

One they started processing on Nov 19 (My Spouse). I believe 'Ladies First' .
Mine on Nov 25,2014.
But At least its there. Now we are waiting for Discover Canada Guide and AOR.

Thanks!
And Good Luck Everyone.

stanka

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kilimandjaro said:
RHH,

That's also what the CIC told me on the phone. Actually folks here have not yet received the letters for AOR nor an Email. But they status Online has been updated. Which is not the case for you and I . Let's just hope they simply haven't gotten to us yet and that they are not returning our application for whatever reason, apart from that we should be fine. Crossed fingers!
The guy on the phone told me if some October applications got processed it's purely by accident lol.

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
Guys, my friend application was received on September 30th but he couldn't see anything online. Turns out his application was sent back to him because he forgot to sign a document. Anyway, he got his application back this morning. I am not saying that's what is happening to you but just in case.

Oct20

Nov 11, 2014
Hi
It so nice that some of Oct.applicants start to receive good updates
All the best for them and congratulations
I applied in Oct.20 and the file delivered on Oct.22
I hope I will hear good news by first half of Dec.

lebunny

Nov 21, 2014
I was so glad to find this website , now i feel i am not alone on my journey.

To share what i got tonight online:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship on October 2, 2014.

We started processing your application on November 27, 2014

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
My recd line has disappeared today. Does it mean anything.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
hello my application was received on 29 September , since then no email , no status update , no return

my question is

would I received my application back by now (1st dec) , if it was returned ?

is there is any chance they loose my application?

thanks