+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

Niko Neman

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys. Anybody knows where citizenship test usually taken in Vancouver? They send me an invitation by regular mail but it was not arrived. Only 1 week left to the test date but i still unaware about the location (there are 3 of them in vancouver area).
And they don't reply to my emails, reach them by the phone impossible as well.

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Hi,

Can we use the web form as many inquiries or updates/corrections in our application?? Is there any problems on our apps, if we use multiple times for updates or corrections???
Thanks

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
This morning ECAS has "decision made" listed as current status. No new lines contained within and no emails thus far. Update when I have more information.

Reactions: lonleyplanet1995

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

Can we use the web form as many inquiries or updates/corrections in our application?? Is there any problems on our apps, if we use multiple times for updates or corrections???
Thanks
Yes, if there are things to correct in your application you can use the web form to send that information to IRCC.

You should tell IRCC of any mistakes you find in your application. Keeping information from them can cause a refusal of your application or, later, rescinding of your citizenship. You seem to expect to have to make many corrections; you should probably review your whole application now, so you can send one update instead of multiple ones.

Note that you do not need to tell IRCC of new employment (or school or anything like it) that you started after you've submitted your application. The only changes that happen after your application that you must tell IRCC about are changes of address, or if you've gotten into trouble with the law.

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Yes, if there are things to correct in your application you can use the web form to send that information to IRCC.

You should tell IRCC of any mistakes you find in your application. Keeping information from them can cause a refusal of your application or, later, rescinding of your citizenship. You seem to expect to have to make many corrections; you should probably review your whole application now, so you can send one update instead of multiple ones.

Note that you do not need to tell IRCC of new employment (or school or anything like it) that you started after you've submitted your application. The only changes that happen after your application that you must tell IRCC about are changes of address, or if you've gotten into trouble with the law.
Thank you so much for the reply

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Hello everyone,
Finally we received our test invitation.
We sent you a notice on March 27, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 19, 2018 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Thanks

Reactions: paritosh

canadaislife

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys. Anybody knows where citizenship test usually taken in Vancouver? They send me an invitation by regular mail but it was not arrived. Only 1 week left to the test date but i still unaware about the location (there are 3 of them in vancouver area).
And they don't reply to my emails, reach them by the phone impossible as well.
Dayem, that is a tough one. You need to get in touch with them on call ASAP. Start calling them when they open for the day, and block out all other engagements until you are able to get the answer you need of the helpline.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hello everyone,
Finally we received our test invitation.
We sent you a notice on March 27, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 19, 2018 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Thanks
Congratulations, updated the sheet