+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My child oci was updated as "recieved at Toronto" on oci status website as 18-Jan date ... but bls site is still showing it as "processing at consulate".. any idea when will next status change and what will it be? Also when will they ship to home as paid for delivery..
Thanks.
Normally by end of this week you should have it.
Once BLS picks it up Purolator delivers it the next day in max of the cases. Just seeing delay in BLS picking it up these days.

Reactions: desmat

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Normally by end of this week you should have it.
Once BLS picks it up Purolator delivers it the next day in max of the cases. Just seeing delay in BLS picking it up these days.
Thanks for reply as I have been tracking multiple times today with no change by bls..

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Deliveries are being delayed in Vancouver due to the bad weather. Was supposed to be delivered today.

Purolator really are the worst. Despite signing up for "Deliver without signature"- it has gone to receiver unavailable? No missed delivery sticker in the mailbox/door and when I checked cctv cameras, it appears no one even approached the door/mailbox today. They just went and marked it as "Attempted Delivery - Receiver Unavailable" on their own lol.

Jyoti071

Star Member
Nov 8, 2023
I am officially giving up hoping to receive my OCI on time for my flight on Feb.06. I applied on Oct.28 and was told I had lots of time and will for sure get it.
I am filling out for my e-Visa tomorrow after I go get my photo done. I am unsure if I should do the same for my daughter as it says received in Vancouver on OCI site but nothing on BLS or Purolator. There is exactly 2 weeks to our flight.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I am officially giving up hoping to receive my OCI on time for my flight on Feb.06. I applied on Oct.28 and was told I had lots of time and will for sure get it.
I am filling out for my e-Visa tomorrow after I go get my photo done. I am unsure if I should do the same for my daughter as it says received in Vancouver on OCI site but nothing on BLS or Purolator. There is exactly 2 weeks to our flight.
Give 1 more week to see how things go. You can apply by 1st Feb and still have enough time to get it till your travel date on 6th Feb.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Purolator really are the worst. Despite signing up for "Deliver without signature"- it has gone to receiver unavailable? No missed delivery sticker in the mailbox/door and when I checked cctv cameras, it appears no one even approached the door/mailbox today. They just went and marked it as "Attempted Delivery - Receiver Unavailable" on their own lol.

Are they not giving you an option to collect it from a designated place near your home?

vkpedia

Jan 17, 2021
Our OCI application is received at Toronto yesterday (Jan 22). BLS status is still at processing and we have flight this Friday morning. Situation is very tensed light a thriller movie..LOL.

I applied at BLS Brampton

I know that I can do e-Visa as back up option but would like to know if I can go to BLS and request OCI card pick-up (I have opted for courier in my application originally)? What time should I go to BLS Brampton to change the status of my application for pick-up?

Appreciate any suggestions.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Our OCI application is received at Toronto yesterday (Jan 22). BLS status is still at processing and we have flight this Friday morning. Situation is very tensed light a thriller movie..LOL.

I know that I can do e-Visa as back up option but would like to know if I can go to BLS and request OCI card pick-up (I have opted for courier in my application originally)? What time should I go to BLS Brampton to change the status of my application for pick-up?

3-4.30 pm is the pickup time.

Reactions: vkpedia

SanalV

Jan 16, 2024

Can you please tell us what was your date of acknowledgement?

reyy.t

Jan 21, 2024
3-4.30 pm is the pickup time.

My OCI arrived in Toronto on Jan 19th and still showing processing on BLS website. It seems BLS has delays in picking up the OCIs from consulate. You may be cutting it very close unless BLS picks up today or tomorrow as I believe they still have to stamp and process the OCI on their end as well before it is ready for pickup or delivery

DudeNextDoor

Oct 20, 2023
Has anyone had success with reaching BLS via phone?
Been trying to call them to request a change of return address since I'll be out of the country. OCI applications are taking much longer than 2 months now, and it is very likely that I won't receive mine before my departure on Feb 9 (ACK Jan 3)

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
Hello Guys, I applied for OCI on NOv 28th 2023 and BLS tracking shows "Processing at Consulate General". Its been like that for a long time. Is there any other site I can check the status of my OCI application? Thanks a ton for your help. Cheers!

SanalV

Jan 16, 2024
Hello Guys, I applied for OCI on NOv 28th 2023 and BLS tracking shows "Processing at Consulate General". Its been like that for a long time. Is there any other site I can check the status of my OCI application? Thanks a ton for your help. Cheers!
Mine is 24th November 2023 and today i completed the 8th week, mine is also "under process"
Currently, the pattern is 34-35 days from your date of acknowledgment the status is changing to "Processed"
Check here under the status enquiry section
https://ociservices.gov.in/welcome

Reactions: androme

SanalV

Jan 16, 2024
Has anyone had success with reaching BLS via phone?
Been trying to call them to request a change of return address since I'll be out of the country. OCI applications are taking much longer than 2 months now, and it is very likely that I won't receive mine before my departure on Feb 9 (ACK Jan 3)
Very tough to get it by Feb 9th i think. My date of acknowledgment is 21st December and its still "Under process"