+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

tiktoklady

Jun 14, 2022
on Evisa how may days in india i can stay in a single go, there is no details availale any where , waiting on OCI looks like getting delayed , any one has any idea
please advice ASAP...

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I called BLS Vancouver today as my status is still showing counter delivery to BLS after stamping, the person on line said it's not stamped yet and we don't know how long it will take. I don't know what to do should I wait or apply for evisa? My flight is on Saturday.
Apply for eVisa without further adieu..
Knowing all the delays related to Vancouver processing, do not wait till the end imho

Nidhi sareen

Jun 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
e-Visa takes 24 Hours, calculate accordingly. If you don't get OCI by Thursday, apply for E-Visa
I just checked the status and it says ready to dispatch after OCI stamping. I just wonder if stamping is still pending then what are they dispatching?

tnithy

Jan 22, 2024
My son is 8 years old and he already has an OCI.

Since his Canadian Passport has been renewed and the passport number is different now, do I need to renew the OCI?
What documents do I need to provide?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
By tomorrow entry on Purolator should get generated.
My child oci was updated as "recieved at Toronto" on oci status website as 18-Jan date ... but bls site is still showing it as "processing at consulate".. any idea when will next status change and what will it be? Also when will they ship to home as paid for delivery..
Thanks.

kushkush

Jan 17, 2024
Query on OCI renew / Update photo & signature :
  1. My age is 44. Recently, I obtained my Canadian passport and OCI. My Canadian passport expires in the year 2033. So, when I turn 50, do I need to renew or upload my photo and signature for OCI?
2. My daughter is 15 years old, and she obtained Canadian passport and OCI. her Canadian passport has a 5-year expiry, expiring in the year 2029. So, when she turns 21 ( she will get new Canada passport) , will she need to renew her OCI using her new Canada passport ?

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Few slots opened for jan feb each of Toronto and Brampton Missisuaga OCI - book asap

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Query on OCI renew / Update photo & signature :
  1. My age is 44. Recently, I obtained my Canadian passport and OCI. My Canadian passport expires in the year 2033. So, when I turn 50, do I need to renew or upload my photo and signature for OCI?
2. My daughter is 15 years old, and she obtained Canadian passport and OCI. her Canadian passport has a 5-year expiry, expiring in the year 2029. So, when she turns 21 ( she will get new Canada passport) , will she need to renew her OCI using her new Canada passport ?
https://www.hciottawa.gov.in/whatsnew?id=71./