+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

pul1603

Jan 16, 2024
They are not following as per date, not sure which method they are following .. even some dec ack getting processed. Just we need to wait, all will get processed.
I feel the same. I dont know what process they follow.
Can someone tell me how to contact an agent/person at bls surrey as everytime we call 778-508-7411, we cannot pass through the automated voice :/

Jyoti071

Star Member
Nov 8, 2023
I was told by an agent that the files are in piles with different agents and it’s dependant on how fast that agent works through them. ‘They just pick them up and don’t look at dates. So whatever is on top they do.’

pul1603

Jan 16, 2024
I was told by an agent that the files are in piles with different agents and it’s dependant on how fast that agent works through them. ‘They just pick them up and don’t look at dates. So whatever is on top they do.’
How did you get hold of an agent?

adk1111

Jan 21, 2024
How long does it take for the OCI document to get to you after the status shows to be received at Vancouver. I had opted for postal service to drop off during the application process.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016

pul1603

Jan 16, 2024
My OCI arrived in Toronto on Jan 18 but no update on BLS website. Still says processing at consulate general. How long will it take for status to change and OCI to arrive via Purolator?
Hello, how did you find out that your oci has arrived in toronto if tracker is still showing processing at consulate general!!?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
My OCI arrived in Toronto on Jan 18 but no update on BLS website. Still says processing at consulate general. How long will it take for status to change and OCI to arrive via Purolator?
Should start getting an update this week... itna kit kit nahin karne ka Rey...
Pata chala BLS will see nikalo paisa nikalo for us to update the status as their new "Value Added Services"

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
How long is E visa valid for?
Read FAQs https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
Q9. What is the validity of e-Visa?

Ans- The validity of e-Visa would be according to the e-Visa service you have requested in the application form as -
- For e-Tourist Visa (01 year / 05 years), the validity would be 365 days / 05 years from the date of grant of ETA with Multiple entries and Maximum stay in India during one Calendar Year should not exceed 180 days.
- For e-Tourist Visa (30 days), the validity would be 30 days from the date of your first arrival in India. Double entries will be granted within the e-Visa validity period stamped on your Passport. Your first arrival must be between the date of issue and expiry of ETA.
- For e-Business Visa, the validity would be 365 days from the date of grant of ETA with Multiple entries and continuous stay during each visit which shall not exceed 180 days and no registration would be required if stay is for a period of less than 180 days.
However, if the intention is to stay for more than 180 days, then the foreigner shall get himself/herself registered with the FRRO/FRO concerned (https://indianfrro.gov.in) within two weeks after the expiry of 180 days of his/her arrival in India.
- For e-Conference Visa, the validity would be 30 days from the date of arrival in India with Single entry.
- For e-Medical Visa, the validity would be 60 days from the date of first arrival in India and triple entry will be allowed within the e-Visa validity period stamped on your Passport.
- For e-Medical Attendant Visa, the validity would be 60 days from the date of first arrival in India and triple entry will be allowed within the e-Visa validity period stamped on your Passport.