Category........
FSW
OCI Timeline:

Submitted (BLS Toronto; walk-in) - Feb 12, 2022
MEA website update: Feb 28, 2022
OCI Printed: March 25, 2022
OCI Shipped and Recvd at TO: March 30, 2022
BLS handed package to Purolator: April 5, 2022
OCI delivered by Purolator: April 6, 2022.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
OCI Timeline:

Submitted (BLS Toronto; walk-in) - Feb 12, 2022
MEA website update: Feb 28, 2022
OCI Printed: March 25, 2022
OCI Shipped and Recvd at TO: March 30, 2022
BLS handed package to Purolator: April 5, 2022
OCI delivered by Purolator: April 6, 2022.

Same to same as zagcollins :)

dineshrehab

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
They will likely ask you to postpone the ceremony. There isn't any reliable press (at least none that I know of) to suggest they will let you keep (let alone allow you to travel with PR card after ceremony). If someone has any reliable information about this, this would be a good place to share.
Did my Oath in Feb- Asked for urgent processing.
During my oath ceremony they asked if I would be traveling within 25 days before I cut my card. I am traveling in MAY so there was no issue.
My understanding was if PR card is not cut one is supposed to use it for travel so postponing of oath ceremony.
Good luck anyone if they postpone the ceremony.

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
I found this text in invitation for Oath:

You (and any family member associated to your application) will be asked to cut up
your Permanent Resident card(s) during the ceremony with an employee. If you
need to travel urgently and will require your Permanent Resident card to return to
Canada, contact us as soon as possible with details. Please be aware that we may
not be able to process your request urgently; you may wish to postpone your citizenship
ceremony temporarily. Also read the “Information about Passports” below.

Does this mean that they may allow to attend oath without asking to cut PR card? If they allow not to cut PR Card, are there any possible challenges?

We may fall in this category. We may get oath ceremony scheduled for June-end & we are traveling to India in June-end. We will be returning in 1st week of Sept, Via Dubai. Looking at delays at each stage we may not be able to get Canadian Passport & Indian visa on time.
As everyone else said they will postpone your ceremony. Now, there was a case where someone in this forum said they did oath outside Canada. But I don't know how they did as it' against the written law of immigration for oath. But IRCC can do anything break the law, have people hanging in hope for year with no real action from IRCC and invite infinite people form Ukraine without any passport . Giving them false hope to have good life in Canada without any money.

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
I’m currently in Toronto jurisdiction but I’m moving to Vancouver jurisdiction in a month or two.

I have few questions on deciding what to do.

1) How long it takes to actually process SC in Toronto Jurisdiction.?

2) How long it takes to process SC and OCI in Vancouver jurisdiction ?

Nkrumah

Mar 1, 2022
But IRCC can do anything break the law, have people hanging in hope for year with no real action from IRCC and invite infinite people form Ukraine without any passport . Giving them false hope to have good life in Canada without any money.
Ontario just announced job and income support (up to $28,000), as well as free education, healthcare and emergency housing for our friends from Ukraine. So not too bad.

• Wow
Reactions: vvarma

smitsmart

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-10-2017
My surrender certificate status just changed to has been printed on the Consulate website. Now what would the next step be?