Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Re: Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office - Ceremonies for May 2014

Its there on CIC's website, please check type "Find a citizenship ceremony" in search bar you should see that.

I tried sending the link but getting this message ......Sorry, you are not allowed to post links.

cicDOTgcDOTca/citcer/search

Hope above would help.

DODS

May 1, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have been reading this forum since the time my family took the test @ St Clair on Mar 24th 2014. We received our OATH letters today. We are called to take oath on 12th May in Mississauga.

Timeline is as follows

Dec 2012 - filed application
May 2013 - RQ requested
July 2013 - RQ submitted to Mississauga office
24th Mar 2014 - Test @ St Clair
28th April 2014 - Oath letter dated
12th May 2014 - Oath date

I feel compelled to put up this information for the benefit of all those without a clear picture on their application. Please remain positive!

All the best.

penpoint

Apr 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys ..... ! I got it.

Yes, I received the pink letter. The Oath ceremony will be held at Scarborough May 15th at 1:00 pm.

Thank you guys for the support and the information you provided here and good luck to all of you.

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi again,

This is my 12th week after test. 3 months past.. No oath letter yet. I still do not know when is is gonna be? wait wait and wait... I lost my confident and hope... I am fed up with checking my mail box every single day... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Anyone knows why the citizenship ceremonies were decreased dramatically this month of May in both offices Mississauga and Scarborough . Mississauga will have 10 ceremonies only for the whole month, which used to have 58- 60 ceremonies for march and same for February. dose this give a good or bad indication, what about us who submitted applications in 2011, and 2012, do we need to wait 36 months . why we should suffer for unjustified reasons, what did we commit wrong . I know many friends submitted their applications in 2013 and they already citizens.

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
penpoint said:
Guys ..... ! I got it.

Yes, I received the pink letter. The Oath ceremony will be held at Scarborough May 15th at 1:00 pm.

Thank you guys for the support and the information you provided here and good luck to all of you.
wowwwwwwwwwwww i am happy for you congratulations...

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
penpoint said:
Guys ..... ! I got it.

hi Penpoint,

which day did you take citizenship test on February? which office sent you oath letter St Clair or Scarborough office?

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
penpoint said:
Guys ..... ! I got it.

Hey pinpoint.. Looks like a dream run for you...Congrats

Btw,, did your ecas updated yet?. Also did you call cic recently and did thhe tell you about the letter coming your way??

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations penpoint.........

penpoint said:
Guys ..... ! I got it.

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
Did you took your test at Hamilton, or at St. Clair. If you took it at St. Clair there are a lot of applicants from the beginning of February still waiting the oath letter. I don't think you have to worry. The letters will com soon.
Hi toronto

Took test in hamilton.. I think the file should be hamilton and should remain there? Cannot see any reason for delay when other especially who tested after me have got their dates.. Worry is that expiring checks will delay it in necessarily ...

penpoint

Apr 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys !

Boga, I took the test on Feb 5th and the Oath letter was sent from Scarborough April 29th.

rk3, the ecas hasn't been updated yet, and I called the call center one time only two month after the test and the agent said that the results haven't been uploaded yet and the process may takes upto 6 month and because I have RQ my application could take upto 36 months. Basically, he closed all the doors in my face so I promised never to call them again.

eu_can

Mar 18, 2014
bogazici10 said:
hi again,

This is my 12th week after test. 3 months past.. No oath letter yet. I still do not know when is is gonna be? wait wait and wait... I lost my confident and hope... I am fed up with checking my mail box every single day... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
remember, you are not alone!!! I'm from Feb.5 and still waiting... Some days I lost my hope, some I find it again, espeshially from this forum. Let's pray for our files and keep our faith on top.

eu_can

Mar 18, 2014
bogazici10 said:
hi again,

that's a great news!!!! congradulations!!!!